PDA

View Full Version : New desktop wallpaper...

Regina
August 14th, 2007, 10:24 PM
Hi Everyone,

For those of you that weren't aware I create a new piece of artwork for my readers to use as desktop wallpaper every month. This month's artwork is called Lilianna and features an elf character I created for Aiko. You can go and check her out and save her to your desktop at http://reginapaul.110mb.com/Gallery.html

There are also other pieces there you might like if after a while you'd like a change!

Hugs,
Regina

Karenne
August 15th, 2007, 05:02 PM
Oh I didn't know that Regina!

I am going to look now! :p

Dani
August 15th, 2007, 07:53 PM
Cool Regina, I'm going to check it out now. :biggrin:

Regina
August 15th, 2007, 09:23 PM
Cool! Let me know what you think. :-)

Dani
August 15th, 2007, 10:00 PM
They're great Regina! I liked the little fairy with the purple hair (I believe she was the 2nd pic). I'd love to know how to do that kind of stuff because it looks neat.

Regina
August 15th, 2007, 10:08 PM
I do my 3D art in Poser 5, but there is a 3D art program that you can download for free called Daz Studio at www.daz3d.com The cool thing is that it is free of course but it will also read Poser files meaning that anything for Poser will work in Daz Studio too! There are a lot of freebies for Poser available online and there are ones especially for Daz Studio as well. It's a great way to break into 3D artwork. Let me know if you're interested in more and I can point you to other websites etc.

Dani
August 15th, 2007, 10:14 PM
Awsome! Thanks so much for the information. I just might ask you for the other info as well. I'm not much of an artist though, but it would be cool to try it out.

Regina
August 15th, 2007, 10:43 PM
Sure, just let me know when you'd like to know more. :-) Actually I can't draw worth a darn which is how I got interested in 3D art to begin with because you don't have to be able to draw to create art. They provide you with the models and or you download them online and then you use the models to create the artwork. It's quite interesting actually and there is a lot you can do with it. I've also learned a lot about texturing, and 2D art special effects as well since I started about a year and a half ago.

Dani
August 15th, 2007, 10:56 PM
That's great to know. I really appreciate it Regina. :notworthy:

Linda L Lattimer
August 19th, 2007, 10:38 AM
Regina, great work and thanks for sharing the link and all with us

great covers on your books, too

Linda

Regina
August 20th, 2007, 04:31 PM
Hey Linda,

My pleasure! I'm glad you enjoyed looking at them all. :-)

Hugs,
Regina