PDA

View Full Version : Review for No Luck At All

bettysbassboat
September 29th, 2011, 05:37 PM
I just finished reading, No Luck At All, by Julie Lence. This is the third book in the Weston Family Series and was outstanding. It definitely kept my interest. No Luck At All has everything from blackmail to dishonesty to a bit of humor, and Creel and <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City><st1:place>Racine</st1:place></st1:City> are very believable in their quest to find true love. Even though this story takes place in 1800's <st1:place><st1:PlaceName>Colorado</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType>Territory</st1:PlaceType></st1:place>, the plot deals with issues people of today's world can relate to.
I admired how Ms. Lence brought back all of the characters from the first two books. She did this in a way where the reader isn't required to read Luck of the Draw and Lady Luck to know who the secondary characters are and how they relate to this story. Though, I highly recommend you read Luck of the Draw and Lady Luck, as well.
Ms. Lence definitely knows how to write emí. Her descriptions are so vivid they make you feel like youíre a part of the story. Keep the books coming, Ms. Lence. I can't wait to read what you write next.
Saundra Krause, Avid reader of Western Historical Romance
September 2011
:flowers: