PDA

View Full Version : XoXo Publishing Christmas Anthology 2011

Samantha Gentry
October 2nd, 2011, 09:25 AM
I've contracted an erotic romance short story, A GIFT FROM ST. NICHOLAS, for Hearts 'n' Holly, XoXo Publishing's 2011 Christmas anthology. It will be available late November.

Samantha Gentry
December 4th, 2011, 10:50 AM
HEARTS AND HOLLY is a 2011 Christmas anthology from XOXO Publishing. My erotic romance short story, "A Gift From St. Nicholas", is part of the anthology and available at www.xoxopublishing.com (http://www.xoxopublishing.com/) and also in ebook at Amazon www.amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com/) as well as other online ebook stores.

EXCERPT #1:

She turned out all the lights except for those adorning the Christmas tree. A soft glow filled the room. The same warmth permeated her body, sending a tingle of anticipation coursing through her veins. She went straight to the bedroom, undressed, and snuggled beneath the blankets.

It seemed as if only a few minutes had passed when a sound roused her from sleep. She slipped quietly out of bed, pulled the sheer red negligee over her nearly nude body, and walked down the hall toward the living room. One quick peek confirmed what had awakened her...the popping of the champagne cork.

For decades Santa had been portrayed as a rotund, grandfatherly type with a long white beard, but the Santa holding the champagne bottle and wearing the traditional Santa cap definitely was not anyone's grandfather. The lights on the Christmas tree lit the corner of the room. She watched as he touched a match to the kindling in the fireplace. The flickering illumination highlighted the hard planes of his bare chest. An imipressive bulge at the crotch of his tight red pants grabbed her attention, causing her heart to beat faster and her pulse to race.

EXCERPT #2:

"I'm so glad you finally gave up on the cookies and milk."

"I found champagne to be so much more exciting." She took a sip from her glass. The bubbles tickled the inside of her mouth. The sensation left her wanting something else to tickle the inside of her mouth, something more sensual...something more desirable.

"Have you been a good girl this year?" There was no mistaking the suggestive tone to Santa's voice.

"I always try to be a good girl."

"I do have a list, and I checked it twice."

"What does it say about me?"

His eyes twinkled with amusement, the look quickly shifting to desire. "According to my list, you've repeatedly been very good."