PDA

View Full Version : hello~i'm new too

tinhearts
August 15th, 2007, 02:33 PM
i am just a poet from myspace.com

maybe someday i will be good enough to write a book for my grandkids to be proud of me.
i live for my grandkids. i have 10 and they are life to me besides my wonderful husband!

love, carol

Karenne
August 15th, 2007, 03:06 PM
Hey Carol!

glad you found us! Welcome to our forum family!

We have tons of things for perspective writers! We even have a class going on right now. You should stop in and see what words of wishdom Sasha is sharing!:teacher:

Dani
August 15th, 2007, 11:06 PM
Hi Carol, welcome to CTR! Hope you enjoy yourself here. You really can learn a lot about writing here, so jump right in and take a look around.

rrc_lim
August 18th, 2007, 08:38 AM
hello there. wow you sure do have a lot of grandkids. welcome to the forum. hope you could write a book soon.

jennzilla
August 25th, 2007, 08:36 PM
Neat on the poetry. I can't write anything that rhymes to save my life really, so you're one up on me there. Welcome to Coffee Time!

Anna Fallon
August 27th, 2007, 09:43 PM
Nice to meet you, with 10 grandkiddies I would think you'd have lots of material for a book. The Jewel Adams words of Romance section is a great place to start when learning about the process of getting that story out of your head and down on paper.

Good luck and I love poetry too, feel free to pop into my author section and share some of it, I love to feel the love.

hugs
Anna