PDA

View Full Version : Hiya!

Ebony
August 16th, 2007, 01:47 AM
*Stumbles into the room runs into a few walls and such*

Hiya peeps lol
Sorry for my entrance but I think I was pushed by my sister! You guys might have already met her - nessieperth lol.

Apart from having unfortunate relatives *hides from nessie* I am a fairly alright person. I have a beautiful 4 month old girl named Peta.

I have been reading books since I was 11 years old but had mainly stuck to sci-fi and fantasy (by fantasy I mean the REALLY out there ones lol) Until nessie gave a book to read a couple years ago about witches, from then on we wre both hooked on paranormal action romance stories and couldnt get enough.

Well that is all I am going to subject you to for now, so hopefully will see some of you round, looking for ward to all the 'debates" rofl

Karenne
August 16th, 2007, 02:07 AM
Hi Ebony! Not going to type that whole name..I am lazy!

Glad you found us! Welcome to our Forum family!

Congratulations on the new baby! awwww:wub:

Dani
August 17th, 2007, 12:04 PM
Hi Ebony! :welcome: to CTR!! Nessy is fun to chat with. Come over to Keri Arthur's forum to join your sis in all the antics with us. We are a fun and crazy group and we have a very good time talking about anything and everything including Keri's books. :biggrin:

Diana Castilleja
August 17th, 2007, 02:36 PM
Howdy! :) Nice to meet you!

NessyPerth
August 18th, 2007, 12:16 AM
damnit sis, you been here for five minutes and you already look more experienced than me with ya little picture thing on the left and ya quote at the bottom. I better get me act together and figure this stuff out GRRRR

LOL

Dani
August 18th, 2007, 12:26 AM
I can show ya how to do that Nessy! LOL You'll be caught up with her in no time. :biggrin:

NessyPerth
August 18th, 2007, 12:31 AM
oh thank god LMAO

Ebony
August 18th, 2007, 12:47 AM
You just might have a prob there IrishWolf - she is blonde after all :tt2:

Dani
August 18th, 2007, 12:49 AM
She did just fine Ebony! But I do know how to explain things very well. Sorry Nessy, ummm, that wasn't supposed to be a dig at you cause you're a blond. :roflmao:

NessyPerth
August 18th, 2007, 12:52 AM
Hey i love being a blonde cause then whenever i do something really stupid (it does happen once in a while) i have a really good excuse LMAO

NessyPerth
August 18th, 2007, 12:54 AM
Eb chill out i'm the bitch in the family stop trying to take my title, i worked hard for it

LMAO

Ebony
August 18th, 2007, 12:58 AM
But if I insult you here I don't get hit!!!! :lol:

Dani
August 18th, 2007, 12:58 AM
Boy, I can tell that I'm gonna get a kick outta you two posting together! :whoohoo: More fun to come! Look out forum we have two more smart asses :smartass: on board.

Ebony
August 18th, 2007, 01:00 AM
LMAO well we do try :)

NessyPerth
August 18th, 2007, 01:02 AM
ROFLMAO, oh year dani you will definately get a laugh outta us together. i am a little more of a smart ass though. ebb tries but can never quite out do me !! hehehehe

And ebb i wouldn't be so sure on that cant get hit on here bit. I'm sure there is a cold trout around here somewhere i can slap ya with. Just you wait it will come flying out of your screen any minute LMFAO

Ebony
August 18th, 2007, 01:10 AM
Thats ok, if a trout comes through, me quite sure a spider will be able to make it:P: *runs like hell*

NessyPerth
August 18th, 2007, 01:12 AM
oooooo thats a low blow, spiders!!!!!! your the devil

Ebony
August 18th, 2007, 01:13 AM
well as you said I learnt from the best :p

Dani
August 18th, 2007, 01:29 AM
Oh hell you two! Now, now, play nice! No spiders!! Ewwwwies!!!

NessyPerth
August 18th, 2007, 01:31 AM
LMFAO oh well

rrc_lim
August 18th, 2007, 03:48 AM
hello ebony! congrats on your baby. welcome to the forum.

NessyPerth
August 18th, 2007, 04:41 AM
im bored now..... someone come online please and save me from research mode

Dani
August 18th, 2007, 03:46 PM
I'm sorry that I couldn't stay longer, but it was late and I was going to fall over. LOL

NessyPerth
August 18th, 2007, 10:46 PM
yeah i know, it sux being on such a big time difference from everyone. There i was last night, a saturday night, home, bored, watching romance films with my mother (who visits most nights to keep me company) and i was thinking; this is so pathetic i'm 28 single and probably should be out with friends or on a date or something. I really got to get my sh*t together

Dani
August 18th, 2007, 11:06 PM
I know the feeling honey! It's Saturday night for me and I'm watching (of all things) High School Musical 2 on Disney Channel West. It's a great movie, but it's really sad that I'm home watching it. :lol:

NessyPerth
August 18th, 2007, 11:35 PM
oh dont we make a pair. My life's soundtrack would be really pathetic right now. I'm trying to think of a song to fit to it put im coming up blank
:arghhhh:

Dani
August 18th, 2007, 11:54 PM
Yeah we do. You know, mine would be "I Remember You" by Skid Row. Because I remember my life before now and I'm watchin it walk away. LMAO!

NessyPerth
August 18th, 2007, 11:57 PM
LMAO thats a good one. I'm still coming up blank on mine and usually im really good at this. Hmpf

Dani
August 19th, 2007, 12:25 AM
You'll think of it soon. Don't worry.:roflmao:

NessyPerth
August 20th, 2007, 06:45 AM
Pat Benetar "love is a battlefield" OMG that is soooo sad!

We are young, heartache to heartache, we stand.
oh sh*t i need a drink. BAR TENDER!!!!!!!
:roflmao:

Ebony
August 20th, 2007, 07:55 AM
At least it's better than Mickey - Tony Basil :roflmao:

Dani
August 20th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Yeah Nessy, I'll join ya in that drink! Garson!...Two more drinks! :roflmao: