PDA

View Full Version : Kerrelyn Sparks

HeartFelt Promos
August 13th, 2006, 11:57 PM
Kerrelyn Sparks
http://www.kerrelynsparks.com/
VAMPS AND THE CITY

Darcy Newhart came to an abrupt stop inside the lobby of DVN. She could hardly see the black and red décor, the room was so crowded. There had to be over fifty Vamps here, all jabbering with excitement. Good God, were they all seeking employment?

Gregori bumped into her from behind. “Sorry,” he murmured, his gaze wandering about the room.

A Very Vampy Christmas”

There are only three important questions in this life—
Of what is the spirit made?
What is worth living for?
And what is worth dying for?

The answer to all three is the same—
~ LOVE~
--Don Juan de Marco (Johnny Depp)

“A Very Vampy Christmas”
SUGARPLUMS AND SCANDAL
ISBN # 0-06-113695-6
On sale November 1st 2006!
An anthology of six novellas—
Three Mysteries and Three Romances—
And the last novella promises to be
Very Vampy!!

“I didn’t expect so many.” She checked her leather portfolio one more time. Her neatly typed résumé was still there, looking the same as it had five minutes ago. How could she compete with so many? Who was she kidding? She would never get this job. The familiar tentacles of panic curled around her, squeezing the air from her lungs. She would never be free. She could never escape.

“Darcy,” Gregori’s sharp voice cut through the rising panic. He waited ’til she met his eyes, then he gave her the Look.

In the first year of her forced confinement, Gregori had become a good friend and pillar of support, repeatedly telling her, This is the only world you have now. Deal with it. Now, he only had to look at her to remind her to be strong. She nodded and squared her shoulders. “I’ll be all right.”

His brown eyes softened. “Yes, you will.”

Maggie adjusted the pleats on her short plaid skirt. “I’m so nervous. What if I see Don Orlando? What will I say?”

“Don who?” Gregori asked.

“Don Orlando de Corazon,” Maggie repeated his name in a reverent whisper. “He’s the star of As a Vampire Turns.”

Gregori frowned. “That’s why you came? To drool on the stars? I thought you wanted to give Darcy moral support.”

“I do,” Maggie insisted. “But then, I thought if Darcy can find a job, maybe I can, too. So I decided to audition for a soap opera.”

“You want to be an actress?” Gregori asked.

“Oh, I don’t know anything about acting. I just want to be with Don Orlando.” Maggie clasped her hands to her chest and unleashed a long sigh. “He’s the sexiest man on earth.”

Gregori gave her a dubious look. “Okay. Good luck with that. Excuse me.” He grabbed Darcy’s arm and pulled her a few feet away. “You’ve got to help me. The harem ladies are driving me crazy.”

“Welcome to the club. I was ready for a padded cell four years ago.”

“I’m serious, Darcy.”

Regina
February 23rd, 2007, 04:03 AM
This book is due to be released in March 27th. I got to review an advanced copy for CTR and it is soooooooo goooood! This one is a keeper, and I gave it a 5. If you have a chance to read it too, let me know what you think as well. I had never read her before, and personally I'm going to be getting the other 3 in this series! LOL