PDA

View Full Version : Promo: Do you want a FREE eBook? Plus, a SALE$$!

Inspired Romance Novels
November 7th, 2011, 12:02 PM
<!--><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Readers, do want a FREE eBook?

[I]
Inspired Romance Novels is looking forward to releasing lots of great new titles in 2012 and we want to be able to tell you about them! Right now, EVERYONE who signs up to receive our newsletter from now until December 15th will receive a code to receive one free eBook for use anytime in 2012. No contest, no crossing your fingers you’ll win...just sign up at www.inspiredromancenovels.com and the freebie is yours!

[I]*Must be eighteen years or older, one free eBook person customer only please! Codes will be emailed to you within forty-hours of joining the newsletter. Void where prohibited.

[I]$$$ Plus, save now! Come check out our sale! $$$

Readers, we want you to give our titles a try! Right now, buy directly from our website and receive a 25% discount! Just use code Nov2011 when checking out!

We hope you come to count on us for quality eBooks at reasonable prices!

www.inspiredromancenovels.com

http://www.inspiredromancenovels.com/Banner_Inspired_Small.jpg