PDA

View Full Version : Where The Rain Is Made - Nominated for BEST ROMANCE OF 2011

ketadiablo
November 10th, 2011, 04:29 AM
By Deep In The Heart Romance

If you read Where The Rain Is Made, you probably know it was nominated for a BOOKIE AWARD by Authors After Dark in 2010 and now Deep In The Heart of Romance has nominated Where The Rain Is Made or the BEST ROMANCE OF 2011. Woohoo!

You can vote here if you like. Thanks so much!
http://www.deepintheheartromance.com/p/vote-for-your-favorite-romance-of-year.html

If you haven't read WHERE THE RAIN IS MADE, why the heck not? It's a wonderful paranormal book. Check it out here:

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Kindle: http://amzn.to/scEP5y
NOOK: http://bit.ly/hQH6ZB

New Reviews for Where The Rain is Made:

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> ”Ms. Diablo has created a tantalizing story in Where The Rain Is Made and I can’t wait to find out more about these characters. I hope that this is the first book in the series. HINT! HINT! If you’re looking for a heartfelt, compassionate, adventurous story that’s sensual, yet informative and eye opening in regards to the Cheyenne culture, then Where The Rain Is Made is the book to read. I will definitely recommend it to my friends.” Rated 5 Ravens and a Recommended Read by The Blackraven!

“I totally loved this book. Keta Diablo really outdid herself with this book. This is a historical, paranormal and romance book. It is very well written and I’m certain will please a very wide reading audience.” I give this book 5 stars.” Book Eternity Reviews

”I absolutely loved this story. It paints a rich and vivid picture of the Dog Soldiers and their way of life, fitting this history into the story in such a way you learn a lot about the Dog Soldiers without being lectured. I really liked how Diablo doesn't try to turn the Cheyenne into 'noble savages' as sometimes happens in romance, but how she writes them with both their good and bad sides, making them more real and recognizable this way.” Five Stars

“This is a fantastic book. The author did a lot of research into the history and the culture of the Dog Soldiers. The book was full of action, romance, and I could feel the character's emotions throughout the story. The way time travel was incorporated in the story was believable and and worked very well with the storyline. It was a page-turner and I could not put it down.” FIVE STARS Books R Us

”Through the lives of these three people, Ms. Diablo spins a vivid account of how grueling and sometimes brutal the life of a Dog Soldier could be. I loved how she wove the rituals and beliefs of the Cheyenne people throughout the tale as if you were there seeing it first hand. This is a historical romance sure to magically sweep you back in time. A must read!” Paranormal Romance Reviews – 5 Stars!

”An understanding of the culture of these wonderful people who fought to preserve their life style will be found in the pages of Where the Rain is Made. Keta Diablo takes us into the legends and lore of a people who lost so much more than lives those long ago days along the Platte River. Where the Rain is Made is a tale that is rich in history, emotions and love. Kudos to Ms. Diablo for penning such an impassioned story”. E-Cata Romance – 4.5 Stars”

”Diablo’s Where The Rain Is Made is a must-read for anyone interested in native history, as well as anyone looking for a nice, deep romance that never gets too heavy despite some intense moments of fighting for survival. I rarely enjoy time travels but this one came off as thoroughly believable and is on my recommended list. I will be looking for other books by this author.” Classical Romance Reviews – 4.5 Stars

”What a wonderfully written historical. The amazing attention to detail really made the story Pop! Filled to the brim with heart stopping characters, a riveting plot and a love that spans time, this one will remain on my shelf for years to come and be revisited often.” Seriously Reviewed – 9 Stars
“Can anyone say WOW! This is the first of Diablo’s books I've read. I totally enjoyed it. I couldn't put it down until the last page. If you love time travel and romance mixed with history, this is the book for you. You won't regret a page of it.” Reader Tabitha Shay Five Stars

Please follow KETA'S KEEP http://ketaskeep.blogspot.com (http://ketaskeep.blogspot.com/)
to find out more about my upcoming releases.