PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here...

jessemeg13
August 28th, 2007, 04:48 PM
Hi eveyone, I just wanted to stop by to say hi, and invite conversation about books. I'm really into Keri Arthur right now, go Riley! I'm not sure what other books get discussed here, but I also like Heather Graham, Nicholas Sparks, Mary-Janice Davidson, Tate Hallaway, And Megan Hart to name a few. I'm also starting to read the Anita Blake series by Laurel K Hamilton. I have two of them, but haven't started to read them yet. Let's talk!

Babs B
August 28th, 2007, 05:56 PM
Hey, I'm new to the group as well. Like you, I am a big Keri Arthur fan. I just wish the next installment wasn't going to take so long to come out. September 2008 just seems like forever. As far as other writers, I am pretty much all over the place. I like Nora Roberts, Shannon McKenna, Jayne Castle (also known as Jayne Ann Krentz), Christine Feehan, Erin McCarthy, Amanda Quick, Christina Dodd, way to many more to list. I love to read and am always looking for authors, well new to me anyway.

I haven't read anything by Tate Hallaway and Megan Hart, so I'll have to check out what they have published on put on my shopping list.

If you haven't read any of Christine Feehan's various series, she is awsome and Jayne Ann Krentz/Jayne Castle has been a great read as well. I like reading series and if you are into the paranormal, with a little greek mythology thrown in, then you would like Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter series.

I love reading about Historical Romance novels around the Regency era and of course anything Scottish or Irish.

Heck, I just like Romance books in general. Have a great day!

Dani
August 28th, 2007, 09:51 PM
:welcome: to the CTR forums jessemeg13! We have an area (right now two of them) where we are discussing Keri's books. Stop on over and chat with us. :biggrin:

jessemeg13
August 29th, 2007, 12:24 AM
Irish Wolf, Yeah, I already saw some of those forums and took a look, that's actually how I got onto this site, through Keri's website. To Babs B, I saw on Keri's website sept 08, and thought sept 8th, as in ten days from now. I didn't even think of it as next year, that does suck. I'm not sure if the release dates are the same for her books where you are as they are for me, but the second and third book came out a month apart, and the last one was only a couple months apart, so naturally I thought sept 8th! Yeah Tate Hallaway only has two books, but they are really good. They are both of the same series and are about a witch who has taken a goddess into her body at a time of need and now has to deal with a murdering entity sharing her body. There are also vampires in the series as love interests. The books are called Tall, Dark and Dead, and Dead Sexy, published in that order. Megan Hart writes what is classed as erotica, even though it's not really all that bad, sure there are physical "relationships", but the writing is very good. These are released on the "Spice" line, you can get them from eharlequin.com. Enjoy, and thanks for the tips, I'll look into the ones I don't know of and I actually have some of the dark hunter novels, and I'm just waiting to finish some others first!!

CharmedGirl
August 29th, 2007, 01:33 AM
Welcome Jessemeg13. Have lots of fun here at the forum!

Karenne
August 29th, 2007, 09:54 AM
Hi Jesse!

Well it doesn't matter how you got here (wink) we are just glad to have another Keri Arthur & Riley fan here!

Welcome to our forum family!

Be looking for you on the loops!:wub:

jessemeg13
August 29th, 2007, 03:11 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome all!! I look forward to discussing books with you all in future.

Anna Fallon
August 29th, 2007, 07:45 PM
Hey there Jesse
I so have to read some Keri Arthur. Okay you've convinced me. I'll let you all know what I think in the Keri Arthur thread
Anna