PDA

View Full Version : New Here Too!

IrishCreamDreams
August 29th, 2007, 03:53 AM
:punk: Hello everyone! I am new here! I found the link to Coffee Time Romance through Keri Arthur's website. I have been lurking over at Romantic Times, but I wanted something different. As a newbie, I am not sure where to go first. Wow, :arghhhh: there are so many threads! I am looking forward to getting to know some (or all!) of ya'll!

I love paranormal fiction, plus mysteries, and horror. I will read anything though that sounds interesting, but right now I am stuck in an urban fantasy/paranormal phase. My favorite authors are Laurell K. Hamilton, Jim Butcher, Marjorie Liu, Keri Arthur, P.J. Tracy, Jan Burke, Charlaine Harris (the Sookie books), and Mary Janice Davidson (Betsy Taylor). There's more but I am too tired to think. hehehehehehe.

Karenne
August 29th, 2007, 09:50 AM
Well we are glad you found us! Yes, we do have lots of chatters and conversation!

Welcome to our forum family!:wub:

Anna Fallon
August 29th, 2007, 07:42 PM
Urban fantasy is cool. I must put that genre on my to be written list. Not enough room in my brain for ideas LOL.

Welcome and have fun cruising around here, we're not going anywhere so take your time.

Happy reading
Anna

IrishCreamDreams
August 30th, 2007, 04:23 AM
:) Thanks for the warm welcome!!

Dani
September 1st, 2007, 12:21 AM
:welcome: IrishCreamDreams! Glad you found the forums at CTR. I hope you have fun here!

Keri's a great author isn't she? I love her books a lot. Charlaine Harris and MaryJanice Davidson are two more of my favorites as well. They both are great writers.

jennzilla
September 1st, 2007, 01:18 AM
Welcome! I just read one of Marjori M. Liu's books and loved it. Now I have to go steal all the rest of my hubby's. She rocks. Jim and all the rest you have named are great too. Have you tried Patricia Brigg's yet? She's wonderful. I write paranormal romance with werewolves but I'm working on my bob the world builder skills because of the above authors, lemme tell ya.

IrishCreamDreams
September 5th, 2007, 05:53 AM
:wazzapp: Thanks, Irish! I am glad to be here, although I am still trying to learn the site. It's huge!! :swoon: Keri IS becoming one of my favorite authors, and I usually don't favor werewolves (because of all that pack hierarchy crap!) but I LOOOOOvvvvEEE Riley and Rhoan.

Dani
September 5th, 2007, 05:00 PM
Once you get used to it, it gets better, but if you need help then let me know. :biggrin: