PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood Ghosts

Veronica Wilde
August 30th, 2007, 12:46 PM
Coming this fall from Liquid Silver Books!

http://veronicawilde.com/images/vw_hollywoodghosts1_6qu5.jpg

HOLLYWOOD GHOSTS

High in the Hollywood hills is a beautiful Spanish revival mansion that is one of California’s most sinister secrets. Over the decades its luxurious rooms have witnessed multiple movie star deaths and scandals, from suicides to cult rituals to brutal celebrity slayings. And the ghosts who loved being famous in life don’t like getting ignored in death.

But Rachel Dentley, a UCLA student who’s been hired to housesit for four months, doesn’t know any of this. To her the mansion is simply her beautiful new home for the semester ... until phantom bloodstains and ghostly parties scare her senseless. Luckily for her not one but two experts in shining armor offer their assistance – gorgeous filmmaker Lorenzo Cortez and free-spirited parapsychologist, Dr. Zane Sullivan. Lorenzo wants to film a documentary about the house that will launch his career. Zane wants to gather enough evidence of the hauntings to validate his field. And both of them want Rachel for their own.

As the days pass, the haunted house grows more menacing – and the sexual tensions between Rachel, Lorenzo and Zane reach fever pitch. When all three indulge their cravings in a scorching menage, the murderous ghosts intercede with their own agenda – to make Rachel one of them by causing her death.

Warning: M/F/M, bondage, anal sex, graphic sexual situations.

Veronica Wilde
August 30th, 2007, 12:51 PM
The shower water cascaded down on Rachel and Lorenzo. After a moment, she caught her breath, wiping her long wet hair from her eyes. A king-sized steam shower, a handsome man kneeling between her legs... life didn’t get much better than this.

Then a pounding on the door jolted both of them to their feet.

“Rachel! Rachel, are you okay?”

Quickly they turned off the water. Rachel hastily wrapped a towel around her as Lorenzo got out, still dripping wet and naked. “She's fine,” he said through the door. “What the hell happened?”

"Nothing... I just...”

She could hear now that it was Zane--and she could hear the hurt and confusion in his voice. She understood exactly what had happened: He had come up to see her and, hearing the shower through the door, assumed she was alone in the bathroom. Obviously he hadn't expected her to welcome Lorenzo back into her bed after their heated encounter in the garden last night.

Lorenzo yanked the door open, concealing his lower half behind it. He stared at Zane. “What's with the panic? Did something happen?”

Zane's blue eyes flashed to the towel-clad Rachel. The surprised pain filling his face was more than she could bear.

“Uh, no. No, just making sure everything was okay. The guys said you were filming, so I didn't know who was with her.” He turned quickly away and left.

Lorenzo sent the door shut with an annoyed swing. Then he turned and gave Rachel a sarcastic, accusing look. “Dr. Sullivan is certainly interested in your well-being.”

She couldn't look him in the eye as she began to pat herself dry. “So? Given that I almost died yesterday, I think that's reasonable.”

“Is it,” Lorenzo said sardonically. He came close to her and yanked her towel away. Naked, she backed up against the wall and forced herself to meet his eyes.

He ran his hands up her wet stomach and cupped her breasts. “You seem to have some interesting conflicts about monogamy, given that you walked out on Greg last week for cheating on you.”

Her voice was unsteady, but defiant. “I'm not cheating on anyone,” she said.

His thumbs moved over her nipples until they stiffened under his fingers. “Define cheating, Rachel. Better yet, define honesty.”

Guilt, rebellion, and exasperation battled within her. “Three days ago I barely knew you,” she pointed out. It was a prevarication, but it was hard to think as he pinched her nipples.

“Three days ago you were living in a different world,” Lorenzo said. His dark eyes were on fire. “Just tell me what you want, Rachel. Or rather, who you want. Me or the illustrious Dr. Sullivan?”

She dropped her head, succumbing to excitement as he played with her breasts. “Both of you,” she whispered.

Without a word, Lorenzo scooped her up and carried her into the bedroom. She barely had time to think as he dropped her naked on the bed, climbed on top of her and pinned her wrists to the mattress. His knees spread her thighs apart.

“Is that what you want?” he asked. His voice shook with anger or desire, she couldn't tell which.

“Yes,” she moaned, feeling his still-wet body drip on hers. “I want to fuck both of you; I'm sorry, but I do.”

“So this isn't enough for you?” He spread her thighs further, lowering his body until his cock found her entrance, wet and aching and open.

Karenne
August 30th, 2007, 03:21 PM
oh my (fans face)

Veronica Wilde
September 12th, 2007, 12:57 PM
Another excerpt... :) No sex in this one, folks, just good old-fashioned violence!
(that was sarcasm. I think it's silly how you can show the most horrific violent acts on TV but sex between two people is somehow the worst thing on earth.)

With a sudden gasp, Rachel woke up.

She was alone. Despite all the warnings and precautions, Lorenzo had left her. She looked around her dark bedroom. Everything looked ordinary and undisturbed. She tiptoed to the bathroom; no, he wasn’t in there either. Then she heard the distant sound of laughter. She cracked open her bedroom door.

The second floor was dark, but she could hear the voices of the team members downstairs. Quietly she padded down the staircase and listened hard. Yes, they were all in the screening room, watching another movie.

She was mildly insulted that no one had invited her, and that Lorenzo had left her alone. Stealthily she pushed open the screening room door. Yes, there they all sat in the dark facing the screen, murmuring amongst themselves. She squinted at the film. What were they watching?

It was a silent black and white film, looking very old-fashioned. Yet quickly she realized it was the team’s own film, for Lorenzo came onscreen with a terrified face. He looked around the living room and then his mouth opened in a soundless scream. Rachel stiffened with surprise as someone off-camera raised an axe and swung it directly into his skull.

What the hell was this? Some kind of experimental slasher film they had made as a project? Now a new scene was on the film--one of the cameramen running through rooms she recognized as being on the third floor. He was covered with blood and crying. A white hand darted onto the screen and grabbed his throat, squeezing until his eyes bulged with asphyxiation. Then the scene changed again to the curving first floor staircase, with Zane’s lifeless body dismembered on the steps....

It was a film of all of them being murdered. A brief scream escaped her lips. Slowly everyone turned in their seats to look back at her. She stared at them in shock, recognizing the drowned starlet from the pool, and Christy Cole, and a handsome dark-haired man she recognized as Tony Reynolds.

Rachel screamed and screamed and screamed.

Karenne
September 12th, 2007, 02:55 PM
Oh that is great. Is this a book that is already out? Or is going to be out?

Yes, I am an idiot! BUT I am very interested in that book!

Can you tell me? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease?Bunny

Linda L Lattimer
September 12th, 2007, 08:45 PM
Oh my Veronica what a cover and the excerpts are wow!!!

I can hardly wait to read this one

Linda

Veronica Wilde
September 14th, 2007, 11:09 PM
It's coming out soon... I don't have an exact release date YET but when I do, I will post it here!!

This is definitely my favorite book so far. :euro:

Linda L Lattimer
September 15th, 2007, 01:43 PM
Veronica that is great and your favorite, wonderful, I share in your joy

Veronica Wilde
September 24th, 2007, 12:21 PM
And the release date is.... Bunny

October 15!!!

Karenne
September 24th, 2007, 04:57 PM
WOOHOO! DiscoDancingCarrots

Linda L Lattimer
September 25th, 2007, 12:17 PM
Good news Veronica, I am dancing right along in line with Karenne

Linda

Veronica Wilde
October 15th, 2007, 05:49 PM
And release day is here!!!!

You can get it here. (http://www.king-cart.com/cgi-bin/cart.cgi?store=linda018&product_name=Hollywood+Ghosts&return_page=&user-id=&password=&exchange=&exact_match=exact)

FlyingWitch

Veronica

Dani
October 15th, 2007, 06:03 PM
Excellent Veronica!! Congratulations on the release of your book!! Cheerleader :whoohoo:

Veronica Wilde
October 16th, 2007, 12:42 PM
I can die happy now. Mrs. Giggles gave it a 92!!!

http://www.mrsgiggles.com/ebooks/wilde_ghosts.html

"This story is like a less scary version of The Amityville Horror crossed with a threesome romp. It's entertaining, scary, sexy, and oh yes, the three characters involved are more than cardboard "insert A and B into C and D" figures."

Linda L Lattimer
October 21st, 2007, 01:09 AM
Wow, that is really great Veronica!!!

Linda

Dani
October 21st, 2007, 05:54 PM
Excellent Veronica! :notworthy:

Veronica Wilde
November 18th, 2007, 06:08 PM
:notworthy:

More great reviews, including one from Coffee Time Romance!

"Ghosts, murders, hauntings and explosive sex; this book has it all. You definitely cannot help but be sucked into this story. The sexual vibes between Rachel, Lorenzo and Zane are off the charts. So hold onto someone you love because you are in for a bumpy ride with this tale...."
4 Cups from Coffee Time Romance (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/BookReviews/Hollywoodghosts.html+)

".... a paranormal romance whose characters are erotic, intelligent and intriguing... a well-written story that kept me interested throughout..."
5 Angels from Fallen Angel Reviews (http://www.fallenangelreviews.com/2007/November/Carly-HollywoodGhosts.htm)

"... action-packed with paranormal activity and a deliciously sexy ménage. .. a well-written and nightmarishly dark ghost story with a scorching romance."
5 Nymphs from Literary Nymphs (http://literarynymphsreviewsonly.blogspot.com/2007/10/hollywood-ghosts.html)

Karenne
November 20th, 2007, 09:49 PM
WOOHOO! Congrats! :santa:

Linda L Lattimer
November 26th, 2007, 06:14 PM
Veronica that is wonderful, super super congrats to you

hugs Linda