PDA

View Full Version : Hero Worship! (+ giveaway)

Grace Elliot
December 13th, 2011, 01:52 PM
Today Grace is the guest over at Getting Naughty Between the Stacks. As well as chatting about what makes the perfect hero, Grace is offering an ebook copy of "Eulogy's Secret" to one lucky person who leaves a comment ...just follow the link!

Hello, and a big 'thank you' to Nanny for inviting me here to GNBS.
Let me tell you all a little about myself. I am a veterinarian by day and an author of historical romance by night. I write for escapism and love historical romance, especially the regency. Men were real men back then, with well toned thighs from hours spent in the saddle and wore skin-tight chamois breeches that left little to the imagination. And women wore silk gowns with low cut bodices, giving a whole new meaning to the term 'heaving bosoms.' The perfect recipe for sensuous romance!
As a writer I love building the tension between characters and the tease of temptation -it's all part of the joy of getting the reader's pulse racing and palms sweating….
http://gnbstacks.blogspot.com/2011/12/guest-post-giveaway-from-grace-elliot.html?zx=42c2cc10e6e315ea
smilies/candy.gif