PDA

View Full Version : Lori Handeland

HeartFelt Promos
August 14th, 2006, 12:56 AM
Lori Handeland
http://www.lorihandeland.com/index.html

My Big Fat Supernatural Wedding
St. Martin's Press, Anthology, October 2006

A collection of new short stories edited by by P. N. Elrod and featuring works by Sherrilyn Kenyon, Charlaine Harris, L. A. Banks, Jim Butcher, Rachel Caine, Esther M. Friesner, Susan Krinard, and by Lori Handeland ...

Charmed by the Moon

You loved Jessie McQuade and Will Cadotte in Blue Moon, Hunter's Moon, and Dark Moon. Now Will has proposed marriage ... but will Jessie say "I do?"

Midnight Moon
Cassandra thought she had the perfect life until she suffered a devastating tragedy. Now she has a new identity as Priestess Cassandra, owner of a New Orleans voodoo shop, and a new purpose. A research trip for a paranormal secret society leads Cassandra to Haiti, where rumors fly of a sinister voodoo master, Jacques Mezareau, who can resurrect the dead. Fortune hunter Devon Murphy agrees to guide Cassandra there safely, but his sensual appeal promises danger of a different kind…

Hunter's Moon
Under a hunter's moon,
blood turns from crimson to black—

Leigh Tyler was once a kindergarten teacher with starry-eyed dreams—dreams that turned into nightmares when the biggest mistake she ever made came back to tear her world apart. Now, Leigh lives only for the hunt. Werewolves are her prey, and love is no longer an option.

and passion turns deadly...

Leigh has been called to Wisconsin for something big. As long as it means killing fanged and furry demons, she's up for it. But the worst is yet to come, because something stronger and smarter than the average beast is on the prowl...and it's doing Leigh's work for her.

jennzilla
January 27th, 2007, 04:28 PM
I am now addicted to this series. Write hot cajun men.. I mean really.. how dare she? She shall pay! PAAAAYYY! *grumbles as she stalks off to find all of them*

jennzilla
April 21st, 2007, 03:22 AM
Am now hopelessly addicted.. Midnight Moon was skippy good. Freak woman needs to write more books. KarenneLyn do something before I start stalking her! Devon was soo hot! He had feathers in his hair for goodness sakes.. OMG!!
:unsure:

Karenne
April 21st, 2007, 11:14 PM
Well the next one is out...

http://www.lorihandeland.com/images/risingmoon.jpg (http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&EAN=9780312938505&itm=2lkid=J15082882&pubid=K120650)
Denizens of The Big Easy know its steamy nights can hide any number of sins and secrets. Private-eye Anne Lockheart is counting on it. Her life has been in a holding pattern ever since her sister Katie disappeared without a trace…but when a clue leads Anne to a jazz club in the French Quarter, everything changes. Rising Moon’s proprietor, John Rodolfo, is mysterious in his own right, a gifted musician who reaches deep into Anne’s soul and whose mere presence taps into desires she can’t afford to indulge...

...there’s a bad moon on the rise.By going undercover at the Rising Moon, Anne can get close to people who know what goes on after dark—people like John, whose nocturnal disappearances are more than a little suspicious. But unlocking John’s secrets is harder than Anne anticipated. What’s far too easy is surrendering to him. And now someone—or something—is stalking the innocent and the guilty, and waiting for Anne’s next move...
oh oh! and you know what...guess! Guess!

We have it in our store:

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/BookStore/AmazonAssociate.html

In the Gothics area!:clap:

jennzilla
April 22nd, 2007, 01:39 AM
Have it.. is mine MINNNNEEEE :euro:

jennzilla
May 3rd, 2007, 12:06 AM
Have finished all of the series, including Rising moon.. need more.. .. am in withdrawals.. am fading fast. Karenne, this is all your fault. I'll be at your house in 5 days. You know I don't fly, so will be taking the bus. Perhaps I shouldn't warn you. Hmmm Is all good, my Jennzilla Redneck Ninja Powers will enable me to outwit you. :ph34r:

Bwhhahahhaa, yall.

jennzilla
August 12th, 2007, 02:13 AM
I have the newest book, Karenne. HIDDEN MOON IS MINEEEEEE!!
:gun_bandana: