PDA

View Full Version : End of An Order

Karenne
September 1st, 2007, 11:38 PM
Hey Liadan!

It is fall time! When is your book going to be released?

Tell me tell me tell me!HugMe

Liadan
September 1st, 2007, 11:51 PM
October 7th! I'm working on the final touches now and the cover should be ready in about a week. Would you like an excerpt?

Karenne
September 2nd, 2007, 12:16 AM
Of course! Spill woman! Share it with me so i have something to hold me over until October (sheesh) gets hereTwirling

Liadan
September 2nd, 2007, 12:45 AM
I'm starting a new thread for the excerpt. I'll even be nice and give you a long one. :errrr:(that really didn't sound right.)

Liadan
September 2nd, 2007, 12:55 AM
Hope you all enjoy!

Linda L Lattimer
September 2nd, 2007, 09:58 AM
Oh Liadan that is wonderful, can hardly wait myself

Linda

Liadan
September 2nd, 2007, 10:22 AM
Thank you Linda. I appreciate your comment. Have to admit I was a bit nervous about posting it.

Dani
September 3rd, 2007, 06:53 PM
I really enjoyed the excerpt Liadan! Looks like my TBR list is growing in October. :biggrin:

I can't wat to see what the cover looks like. Please post it after you get it so we can all see. :whoohoo:

Liadan
September 3rd, 2007, 08:35 PM
Thank you! The cover is coming soon I promise. There is just a bit more work that has to be done and then the approval from Alinar. But as soon as I have it, you will as well.

Liadan
September 6th, 2007, 01:00 AM
A sequel has been born. Yep you heard correctly. Max would not shut the hell up! You'll meet him in End of An Order. It's set five years after the first book. Beau and Simone make an appearance of course and that's all I'm saying. :devil:

But I would like to say that the Texas Rangers totally rock!

I emailed them and asked questions and got quick responses. These are the men and yes, it's true, one woman who protect the great state of Texas.

Let's give them a great big YEE HAW! :cowboy:(Jenn I can't hear you)

If you're wondering about the title, that's the name of the book.

I have another secret but you'll have to bribe it out of me. (Starbucks gift cards accepted.)

Dani
September 6th, 2007, 01:13 AM
YEE HAW!!!
Is that loud enough? :lol: That sounds great!

Liadan
September 6th, 2007, 01:35 AM
That was perfect! I give it a 10!!:clap::clap::clap:

Dani
September 6th, 2007, 01:43 AM
:whoohoo: Thanks! :lol:

Karenne
September 6th, 2007, 09:55 AM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW!

That is great! Congrats on the fertile mind (wink)Twirling

Dani
September 7th, 2007, 09:04 PM
You're too funny Karenne!! :roflmao:

Karenne
September 7th, 2007, 09:06 PM
whew! I am so glad someone else (besides the voices in my head) think I am funny!DiscoDancingCarrots