PDA

View Full Version : Angelas Knights

HeartFelt Promos
August 14th, 2006, 06:40 PM
Angelas Knights
http://www.angelasknights.com/

The Forever Kiss
For years, Valerie Chase has been haunted by dreams of a man she knows only as Cowboy. When she was a child, her fantasy Texas Ranger rescued her from the nightmare vampires who murdered her parents. As an adult, she still dreams of him - but now he's her seductive lover.

But Cowboy is real. And he's a vampire.

For years, Cade McKinnon has protected Valerie from Edward Ridgemont, the sadistic vampire who Turned him. But now Ridgemont is determined to claim Valerie, and Cade is willing to do whatever it takes to protect her. Including kidnaping.

When Val finds herself abducted by her handsome dream man, she's horrified to find he's a vampire. Now she and Cade must learn to trust each other as an immortal monster stalks their every move.

Their only hope of survival is The Forever Kiss.

In the Red Sage novella, "Blood and Kisses," mercenary Beryl St. Cloud searches for the one man who can protect her from a vampire assassin -- another vampire, Jim Decker. The catch is, she knows she must pay in blood.

"A Candidate for the Kiss" is another one of my vampire stories. This one deals with a vampire James Bond and the pretty reporter who stumbles on the story of a lifetime.

It appears in Secrets Volume 6, and won the 2000 PEARL award in the novella/short story category.

Kissing the Hunter" is a novel-length story in Secrets Volume 7 .

When his wife is murdered by an undead serial killer, Logan McLean, Navy SEAL, becomes a vampire hunter.

He slays his wife's killer, then discovers the existance of another vampire, Virginia Hart. But Virginia is no murderer, and he finds he can't bring herself to hurt her. His hesitation costs him. Virginia captures him instead, and he wakes up a prisoner of a very sexy lady vamp.

But it's hard to keep a good man down...

VAMPIRE'S CHRISTMAS
When Amelia Patton regains consciousness under a vampire's Christmas Tree, she finds herself bound and naked with a bow around her neck. As if that's not bad enough, the vampire in question is David Tate, the handsome cop she dumped after she found he'd been turned into a bloodsucking fiend. But as David starts taking delicious revenge for his broken heart, Amelia realizes he's anything but a monster - and she doesn't mind his revenge one bit.

Soul Kisses" is a novella in Red Sage's Secrets 14 anthology, scheduled for publication in December, 2005. The story's heroine is Beth Chase, sister to Valerie from Forever Kiss.

In this story, I got the idea of seeing if I could do a true menage romance with a strong heroine and two alpha males. But Morgan and Garett aren't your typical alphas -- they're vampires, and they've been close as brothers for four centuries. When they rescue Beth from a vicious vamp kidnapper, the three feel an instant mutual attraction.

But if a killer has his way, they won't live long enough to fall in love.

jennzilla
November 5th, 2006, 02:28 AM
I love Angela Knight. Hands down, tied, handcuffed, whatever.. this woman writes some of the best sex ever! My poor hubby never knows what hits him after I read one of her books. LOL!
Of course, if it was just the sex, I'd probably get bored pretty quick (mmm, probably) but she has the audacity to add in fast paced action, smart-alec characters who think nothing of spouting off their mouths all over the page and hey, some of the most alpha males this side of the Mason Dixon line. Hubba hubba.. *sighs*
She's got a book coming out soon about how to write good, hot, sex.. It shall be in my hot little hands ASAP.. oh yes, it shall be mine, my precious.. yessss.

Karenne
November 5th, 2006, 09:21 PM
snicker snicker...oh yeah. My husband really appreciates Angela Knight! He knows her name! He loves to see me come in with a Barnes and Noble bag and pull out one of her books. He makes sure everyone leaves me alone until I am done!

What a nice man (evil grin)

Regina
November 26th, 2006, 04:21 AM
Yup, Angela Knights Alphas are just plain yum! Talk about want to drool! They are just tooooooo hottttt! I love them. I just got her new one on my birthday, and I can't wait to read it. LOL

jennzilla
November 26th, 2006, 04:38 AM
Yup, Angela Knights Alphas are just plain yum! Talk about want to drool! They are just tooooooo hottttt! I love them. I just got her new one on my birthday, and I can't wait to read it. LOL

Which one did you get? I just read Captive Dreams by her and Diane Whiteside and wooohoo it was good.. but man, was it hot! Some like it hot..

Name's Jenn.. but you can call me Some :)

Regina
November 27th, 2006, 08:36 PM
Hey Jenn,

I just got Master of Swords, about Gawain, and Lark. I've only read a couple chapters, but yow! is that guy hot, where can I get mine!? (of course we won't tell hubby I said that LOL) What is it out a guy with armor and a sword?? All I know is I want one! <grin>

I gotta get that one you read with the two stories as it looks really good too. LOL

Regina

Karenne
December 3rd, 2006, 03:06 AM
Mail Order catalog? snicker

jennzilla
December 3rd, 2006, 03:09 AM
You mean MALE order catalog.. unless you mean mail order catalog.. just what are you ordering Karenne and does it need batteries? If so, I mean think of it, they are easier to clean up after and all. *grins*

Karenne
December 3rd, 2006, 03:10 AM
snicker...I think I need to send you a case of batteries..maybe it will make you not so cranky!:tt2:

lzz25
December 3rd, 2006, 03:58 AM
[QUOTE=jennzilla;1691]I love Angela Knight. Hands down, tied, handcuffed, whatever.. this woman writes some of the best sex ever! My poor hubby never knows what hits him after I read one of her books. LOL!

Great I just picked up 2 of hers. So I guess this means I'll be too sore to walk
LOL

jennzilla
January 14th, 2007, 06:34 PM
I finished Master of Swords.. finally! I've been so busy that I've not been able to do a thing. Ok, this is the best one yet to me. And now I'm raring and ready to go for Master of Dragons.. ooohoo nelly! :taz:

Lark and Gawain were great.. she's fun, sort of out of her depth and lost, but she plows through because it's what she has to do. AK is good at writing good heroines that don't come off as prissy, but Lark's been her softest one yet. I liked her more because of that.

Gawain's just hawt. *sigh* Very very hawt. What was I saying again? Oh yeah.. anyway, he's a softie too for putting up with Kel the dragonsword for over 1600 years. I love that sword. .. I want one.

She even makes King of the Nerds Authur dude, hot.. man, that takes mondo skills, I tell ya. Anyway.. when the crap do I get Master of Dragons again?

Regina
January 16th, 2007, 01:38 AM
You said it sister, hot, hot, hot!! LOL I loved this one too, although I'd be hard pressed to pick a favorite out of this series.

I can't wait for Master of Dragons, I absolutely adored Kell! He can be my dragon hottie anytime, yowsers! Unfortunately it doesn't say at the back of Master of Swords when Master of Dragons is going to be out, however, Amazon says it will be released June 5, 2007. Wahhhh!! I want to read it now, that's too long to wait!

Ok, I'm done crying now. LOL