PDA

View Full Version : A big THANKS...and another book for ya!

K.Z. Snow
September 4th, 2007, 02:26 PM
First, I wish I could lengthen my arms--just for a moment, because it could become a major inconvenience :) --and hug each and every person who's read any of my books. Cemetery Dancer, Cheer Givers & Mischief Makers, and Plagued (from Ellora's Cave) and Pirate King (from Cerridwen Press) have all been doing very well. Writers write to be read, after all, and the more readers we can reach and entertain, the happier we are. I love you all!

Friday, September 7, will see the release of my new EC book, Wing and Tongue. Now don't go thinking this is a naughty title. Naughty book, yes (well hey, it's from Ellora's Cave!) but not title. The phrase refers to the Order of the Wing and Tongue, which is the brotherhood of Dragon Callers in the Kingdom of Galdesh. After being intrigued by psychics and the afterlife (in Cemetery Dancer), faeries (CGMM), and vampires and time travel (Plagued), my imagination took a turn toward mythic fantasy. More preternatural creatures and otherworldly realms will follow in future novels.

In fact, Galdesh turned out to be such an interesting place with such fascinating people that I also made it the setting for Cauldron of Keridwen, my contribution to EC's Torrid Tarot series. This book will represent the Ace of Cups card. Dragons of course play a large role in both books. . .but some hot humans are pretty danged active, too!

So, if you'd like, please come find out more about the world of Wing and Tongue at the Ellora's Cave site on September 7. Or, if you're impatient, check out my blog at http://www.myspace.com/kzsnow.

Karenne
September 4th, 2007, 07:50 PM
I am here for my hugHugMe

K.Z. Snow
September 4th, 2007, 09:15 PM
You got it, Karenne...and some flowers, too!:flowers:

K. Z. (still diggin' on how you spell your name)

Karenne
September 5th, 2007, 12:09 PM
snicker...I like to be different. Cheerleader