PDA

View Full Version : Fresh Coffee

rileyfan30
September 5th, 2007, 09:02 PM
hello all i'm new to this ....so bare with me....i love these books by Keri Arthur she does soooo good...cant wait to read more of her.....:wazzapp:

Karenne
September 5th, 2007, 09:46 PM
Well then you are in the right place! I hope to see you more often in Keri's Coffee Corner!

Welcome to our Forum Family!

Dani
September 6th, 2007, 12:14 AM
hello all i'm new to this ....so bare with me....i love these books by Keri Arthur she does soooo good...cant wait to read more of her.....:wazzapp:
:welcome: To the forums rileyfan30!

We are a fun bunch over at Keri's forum so pop on over and join in the chats. I will warn you that we get off topic there sometimes, but we always get back to it later.

CharmedGirl
September 6th, 2007, 01:29 AM
Welcome Rileyfan30.

Irishwolf is right we seem to get way off topic in some of the threads but sometimes that is for the better it makes for better conversation.

We definitely find our way back to talking about Riley and the men in her life so just enjoy yourself posting and have lots of fun! LOL

jennzilla
September 6th, 2007, 07:31 PM
Ahh, the aroma of a fresh arrival. LOL!! Welcome to the 3rd Coffee pot from the sun! You're gonna love it here. Keri is a wonderful author. I'm as addicted to her as I am to coffee and man, that's sayin somethin.

Anna Fallon
September 19th, 2007, 09:23 PM
Nice to meet you.

Did anyone mention it's fun around here?

*smile*
Anna