PDA

View Full Version : Hi All :D

robsad79
September 6th, 2007, 10:31 PM
Hi there, everyone! Hope everyone is doing well this evening. Let's see what can I tell you about myself? I am a huge book fan thanks to my parents. One day I hope to publish a book or two. I've always wanted to write since I was a little kid. My all time favorite author is Jane Austen. Let's see, what else? Besides books, I'm also a fan of the movies. And of course I do love my coffee. I probably drink too much, but hey it's good stuff, hehe.

Karenne
September 6th, 2007, 10:35 PM
snicker..well then you should feel right at home here. I think we created this forum pretty much just for you HugMe

Welcome to our forum family! Stick around, I always have coffee!

Linda L Lattimer
September 6th, 2007, 10:55 PM
Welcome, it is good to have you here with us, even though I am not a coffee drinker, I know the coffee is always fresh and hot.

Dani
September 8th, 2007, 08:53 PM
:welcome: robsad79 and welcome to the CTR forums! Glad to have you here and hope that you enjoy yourself here.

There is no such a thing as too much coffee!

AngelaSteed
September 9th, 2007, 05:34 PM
There is no such a thing as too much coffee!

Amen! Unless you've moved to Columbia to start a bean farm, or whatever they call it--but for now we'll call it a farm--and have hired yourself as a bean taster. I myself would carry around a fondue pot of chocolate for the beans I had to try. Since it's an all day process, I imagine by the time I went home I'd be a red-eyed frazzled gal that talked like those chics on Gilmoure Girls. Twirling

Hello robsad. It's very nice to meet you. I've also enjoyed writing since I was a child. When I was young I wrote a story about a wannabe French guy that liked to eat worms, took pictures for the pro-basketball team but had a fetish for photographing shoes. Needless to say, he ended up in the hospital with a flattened nose. No idea why I wrote a story like that. :huh:

edited for chocolate's sake. mmm

Dani
September 9th, 2007, 05:37 PM
That sounds like a fun story Angela! :lol:

AngelaSteed
September 9th, 2007, 06:10 PM
It was an assignment for school. I'm not a pack-rat, but I actually kept that one in my folder full of old school papers. :turned:

The off-topic smilie looks hateful otherwise I would've used it.

Dani
September 9th, 2007, 06:17 PM
I know, it does look kind mean. :lol:

Karenne
September 10th, 2007, 04:45 PM
:offtopic: hmm...I never noticed that. I thought he looked constipated ..or concentrating...

ROFL

AngelaSteed
September 10th, 2007, 07:37 PM
:lol: The poor thing.

Linda L Lattimer
September 11th, 2007, 01:13 AM
Karenne, that was too funny, you always know how to bring a smile to my face

Anna Fallon
September 19th, 2007, 09:30 PM
Nice to meet you, and good luck with your writing. I hope the off topic smilie gets some relief soon, and I hope you get pots of coffee and oodles of information about reading and writing here at Coffee Time

Cheers
Anna