PDA

View Full Version : Hey Yall

Celtic Harley
September 6th, 2007, 11:37 PM
Found my new hangout here thru Keri's website, and I think I'm gonna like it...<grin>
Texas here and I am a vamp, were and shapeshifter junkie since I was too young to start reading them, whoops. And so far I can't get enough of Riley's life, thx so much Keri, u just rock.

Hubby and I love to take our harleys out for short or long spins, got my last 15yo of our 6 still in the house <well I think he is, yup I heard him say one more time "Mom I'm bored", he is here>. I am an animal lover <3rd yr VetTech Nursing student> and have too many animals to count - from ferrets to donkeys. We are also Disaster Animal Rescue Team members and were in New Orleans w/Katrina disaster relief. I am a full time Medical Records coder and a parttime contract coder that loves to travel.

Said too much, thx for letting me in, i will enjoy till I'm full........
Celtic Harley <Angie>

Karenne
September 6th, 2007, 11:38 PM
Welcome to your new home!!! We have tons of Keri fans for you here.

Plus, lots of information about your favorite books!

Welcome to our forum family!DiscoDancingCarrots

CharmedGirl
September 7th, 2007, 12:08 AM
Welcome Celtic Harvey to the CTR Forum!

I'm a huge Riley fan as well!

Have fun posting.

IrishCreamDreams
September 7th, 2007, 01:09 AM
Hi Celtic, welcome aboard!Hippy

Dani
September 8th, 2007, 06:39 PM
:welcome: Celtic Harley! Glad you could join the CTR forums.

We Keri fans seem to dominate the boards, so feel free to post and have a great time.

Linda L Lattimer
September 8th, 2007, 06:54 PM
Hi Celtic, we are glad to have you with us

carolsuz
September 13th, 2007, 07:37 AM
WOW! You have a really busy life! Welcome!

Anna Fallon
September 19th, 2007, 09:38 PM
Awesome stuff! Keri is awesome too, and you'll find lots of shifters and vamp about the place here to keep you going a while

Anna

jennzilla
September 30th, 2007, 02:43 AM
So glad to hear about your relief efforts during Hurricane Katrina. I'm a resident of Louisiana and it was a horrible time for all of us. Any help was much appreciated let me tell you.

Welcome to CTR and hope you enjoy your stay!