PDA

View Full Version : What kind of pets does everyone have?

Jennifer
September 8th, 2007, 11:35 AM
What kind of pets do you have? How many and what kind? Have you ever owned a really interesting/exotic pet?

Karenne
September 8th, 2007, 07:18 PM
We have a pet bunny that my daughter shows at the fair. She is so cute and amazingly enough clean. Amazing because she is a rodent!!!

::)

Jennifer
September 9th, 2007, 08:15 PM
Aww! We had a couple of bunnies when I was probably 8 or so. They do really make good pets, and like you said are clean!

One thing we could never do was train our bunnies though. We have a friend whose bunny plays fetch with a ball. Lol. It's too cute!

Celtic Harley
September 10th, 2007, 10:17 AM
Ferrets - Chrome, Gryndyl, Puppa Dawg, Seri, Bolt & Blackhook Pirate of the Pound

Spoiled House Bunny <rabbit> - Mossy Oak

Dogs - <dont tell them I called them that, they is peoples>
Cymru - Welsh Corgi
Murphy - 160lb Sheppard
Annie - 17yo Minnie Weenie
Franklin - Chocolate Chihuahua
Uncle Bud - Heinz

Cat - Tae

Donkeys - Caddo and Ed

Hairless Rats - Templeton & Ms. Scrotum <if u saw her u would understand>

Celtic Harley
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then When I die I want to go where they went.

Dani
September 10th, 2007, 07:32 PM
I posted about my babies on the What kind of Pets do you all Have? (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/showthread.php?t=168) thread, but I'll post it here too.

We have:
3 cats- Harry, Logan & Latte (like the drink)
1 dog- Chance (A black Lab mix named)
2 geckos- Ignatious and Junior
1 bunny- BunBun
2 fish
2 hens and a rooster

We've also had a ferrit, mice, turtles and snakes. Most of the animals (and reptiles) have come from my son wanting them, but I end up taking care of them.

Linda L Lattimer
September 11th, 2007, 09:11 PM
Oh Karenne, bunnies are sooo cute...my daughter once had two little hamsters we were told were both male, ha, she soon had thirteen little hamsters one day, not all that fun, but it was cute watching them spin in their cage thing and wheel, but keeping them clean was a chore and she made sure to keep things clean, should have went with the bunny

Karenne
September 12th, 2007, 03:53 PM
Amazing Linda! Your two MALE bunnies had babies (laughing here) Yes, that is a common occurrence. I think the only way that they can tell if it is male or femaleHippy

Linda L Lattimer
September 12th, 2007, 08:55 PM
Yeah, well the guy in the pet store must not have known that one was a female, he probably just wanted to get rid of them,

hugs Linda

Dani
September 12th, 2007, 09:00 PM
Linda, we had that happen with a couple of mice that we had at one point...We ended up with 23 of the little suckers because they reproduced again before I could get the male out of there. :lol:

Jennifer
September 13th, 2007, 10:37 PM
I'm sorry IrishWolf! I missed your post!

Lol, we had that happen with our bunnies when we were little kids. I think the people who sold us them knew it because it was from a farm show from people who actually raised them but wanted to get rid of them as well. We enjoyed the babies though! :)

Dani
September 13th, 2007, 11:35 PM
It's all good Jennifer. :lol:

Linda L Lattimer
September 15th, 2007, 01:42 PM
Irish, oh, mice, all those mice, I can just see them running around. I know after these little hamsters started to grow, one got out one night and Lisa couldn't find Beauty. I told her she needed to find it. Well I headed to bed and there was this little creature on the floor near my side of the bed. I went to her room and said you better come get her cause if I start screaming, it will wake your dad, and there is no telling what he will think. Well she got Beauty and all through the night I kept thinking what if she gets out again, but luckily we had no more to escape, LOL

Dani
September 15th, 2007, 03:40 PM
Lucky for us that we had two separate cages and as soon as the older mice started showing what sex they were I moved them so there would be no more "accidents." :lol:Let me tell you that was a handful to take care of. Lucky for me none got loose, but they tried a few times.