PDA

View Full Version : The Rebellious Princess Chooses Two Lovers

Carolyn Rosewood
March 18th, 2012, 05:36 PM
THE REBELLIOUS PRINCESS CHOOSES TWO LOVERS
Naughty Fairy Tales
Evernight Publishing (http://www.evernightpublishing.com/the-rebellious-princess-chooses-two-lovers/)
MFM erotic futuristic romance
Heat Level 4
Word Count 26,759

BLURB:
In a post-apocalyptic world where medieval kingdoms have once again evolved, Princess Cadence is forced to choose only one lover, and he must be a real Prince.

Dominic of the Northern Free Zone received a Royal Invitation to journey to the New West Dominion and meet Princess Cadence by mistake. He’s not a real Prince at all. Still, he isn’t about to pass up a chance to meet Cadence, who it’s rumored can please beyond imagination in bed.

Cadence turns out to be more than Dominic bargained for, both in and out of the bedroom. When he realizes Ethan, one of the Royal Gardeners, has worshipped her from afar for years, he invites the servant to join them in the Princess’s bedchamber.

But what happens when Dominic’s true identity is revealed, and the King and Queen find out their daughter has bedded a servant?

ADULT EXCERPT:

Cadence inhaled his musky scent and pulled him closer, enjoying the way his bulge pressed rock hard against her. Dominic purred deep in his throat and caressed her hair, sending shock waves of desire straight to her throbbing clit. This was really going to happen! Cadence could barely contain her excitement and passion. She was seized with a compulsion to tear his clothing or grab his ass, anything to hurry things along.

When he bent down to kiss her, she shoved her tongue into his mouth and clung to him, giving him no doubt of her intentions. He responded in kind by capturing her mouth in a kiss so rough she nearly came. She reached up to tangle her fingers in his soft hair, pulling the silk tie free and letting it fall to the floor.

His hands roamed over the back of her dress, playing with the laces. Cadence moaned into his open mouth, wishing he’d just rip them open. His mouth and tongue drove her to dizzying heights. She couldn't remember a time she was this aroused. In desperation she moved her hands down his back and took hold of his firm ass cheeks, pushing that impressive erection closer to her body.

Dominic released her mouth and picked her up as if she weighed no more than a feather. His eyes blazed dark blue and a light sheen of sweat dotted his forehead. He crossed the room in three long strides and dumped her on the bed. Before she had time to arrange her tangled skirts, he covered her body with his own and pinned both wrists over her head with one hand.

Cadence groaned, her breath now coming in ragged gasps. She was going to come and all he’d done was kiss her. She tried to move her legs apart but he held them firmly against the mattress. His strength excited her even more and her imagination ran wild.

With his other hand he loosened the laces on her bodice, his gaze intense. He freed one breast and examined it for several torturous seconds before finally fastening his mouth on her nipple. She cried out as he teased it with his teeth and tongue, sending electric shocks through her entire body. Cadence arched her hips, squirming underneath him in an effort to find something against which to rub her aching clit. He freed the other breast and subjected that nipple to the same sweet torture.

“Dominic, please. Fuck me.”

Dominic lifted his head and grinned in a way that made her undergarments flood all over again. At this rate the bed covers would be soaked through before her dress had even been removed.
“You are quite impatient, Princess.”

“I cannot help it, Highness. I’ve never desired a man this much.”

“I can see I need to teach you a lesson.”

So swiftly she barely had time to register what he’d done, he untied the sash on his tunic, flipped her onto her stomach and bound her wrists together with the silk. Cadence ground her pussy into the mattress and as the contractions of her orgasm started, Dominic lifted her skirts and pulled down her undergarments to expose her ass.

“Please…” she begged, rubbing her breasts against the bed.

“Be careful what you ask for, Princess.”

She yelped when the first hard smack struck her left ass cheek, followed by one on her right then several more on each cheek. Her ass was on fire and another climax was already building. Cadence tried to speak, but all that came out were incomprehensible moans.

“I think you like that,” he said, his voice as warm as fresh honey.

She didn’t answer. She could barely form a coherent thought. All she could do was let the sensations fill her as he slipped a hand underneath and rubbed her pussy with his palm. She ground her hips into it and when his thumb grazed her clit she exploded in another orgasm, so crazy strong she saw spots behind her closed eyelids.

One long finger slipped into her wetness, fucking the sensitive walls, then two, while his thumb continued to rub her sore clit. When she felt a finger circle her anus, a shiver of fresh anticipation shot through her.

“Dominic, there is a bottle of oil on my dresser for that.”

His fingers slipped out of her pussy and she felt him move off the bed. She tried to turn her head to see what he was doing but couldn’t, so she rolled onto her back to watch him rummage through the containers on her dresser. He held up a bottle of massage oil, frowning. “Did I give you permission to turn over, Cadence.”

She giggled at the look on his face, a mixture of false anger and lust. “No, your Highness.”

He strolled toward her, his gaze locked on her exposed breasts. Cadence found it difficult to take a full breath. He climbed onto the bed, untied her wrists, and removed the dress from her arms. Then he tied her wrists again, not saying a word. Cadence whimpered and watched his face, her clit and nipples aching for his touch.

Dominic slid her dress completely off and tossed it on the floor. He cupped her breasts and squeezed hard. Leaning forward, he ran his teeth over the tips of her nipples as Cadence arched her hips, wanting more.

Sitting back on his heels he removed the stopper from the bottle and poured some oil into his palms. He rubbed it over her breasts until they were covered with the warm liquid, increasing their sensitivity. Cadence squirmed as his rough hands slid over her skin. Only then did he remove her undergarments and part her legs, his gaze moving slowly over her curls and slick labia.

“Please touch me, Dominic.”

“Oh, mark my words. I’ll do more than touch you, beautiful Cadence. But you haven’t yet learned your lesson.”