PDA

View Full Version : Running Shadow

Liadan
September 12th, 2007, 12:57 AM
Okay, I have Running Shadow up under the Free Reads - Serialized section of my site. Go have a peek and let me know what you think.

Linda L Lattimer
September 12th, 2007, 08:36 PM
Hi Liadan, thanks for telling us, I will go over and give it a look - I love the title

Linda

Liadan
September 12th, 2007, 09:07 PM
Thanks Linda. I've been working on this one for some time now. (Lainey can tell you.) Shadow has been waiting in the wings and now is his time...hopefully.

Liadan
September 16th, 2007, 04:09 PM
Chapter 2 is up on the site for those of you interested in finding out more on Harmony and Shadow.

Liadan
February 28th, 2008, 08:33 PM
I've put up chapter 3 of Running Shadow. There is more but I'll wait a week to update.

Dani
February 29th, 2008, 05:46 PM
Very nice Lia! I loved it. When are you posting more?

Liadan
February 29th, 2008, 09:18 PM
Thanks Dani! I'll post more soon I promise. Maybe this weekend or on Monday. Not certain when exactly.

Linda L Lattimer
March 7th, 2008, 08:26 PM
Liadan really great, thanks much

Linda

Liadan
March 7th, 2008, 10:55 PM
Thank you Linda! I'm still trying to get some kinks out of the story. Not sure if I'm ready to submit just yet.

Oh and I've put chapter four up on my site.

Liadan
March 8th, 2008, 07:45 PM
http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/%3Ca%20href=%22http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/hh105/Liadan_Brodie/?action=view&current=running1.jpg%22%20target=%22_blank%22%3E%3 Cimg%20src=%22http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh105/Liadan_Brodie/running1.jpg%22%20border=%220%22%20alt=%22Running% 20Shadow%20Inspiration%22%3E%3C/a%3Ehttp://s254.photobucket.com/albums/hh105/Liadan_Brodie/?action=view&current=running1.jpgThis is David Midthunder, you can find more pics of him at www.midthunder.com

hollie
March 8th, 2008, 07:55 PM
4 chapters i've marked that to read later it's to late tonight

Dani
March 8th, 2008, 08:51 PM
Nice!

The website isn't working because it takes you to the CTR boards. Some how, it's linked.

Liadan
March 8th, 2008, 08:53 PM
Thanks for telling me. I'll go fix it.

Dani
March 8th, 2008, 08:54 PM
:biggrin: No Prob!

Liadan
March 8th, 2008, 08:55 PM
It's fixed. It now takes you to his site.

Liadan
March 19th, 2008, 02:45 PM
Okay, I posted chapter 4 and completely forgot to let everyone know. If after you read Chapter 4 and would like Chapter 5, just let me know and I'll put it up. Otherwise, I think that is it for the serialization of Running Shadow.

hollie
March 20th, 2008, 10:23 AM
of course we want chapter 5 (silly question really) smilies/balsmilies.g

Liadan
March 20th, 2008, 06:19 PM
Very well! I'll post it this weekend.

Dani
March 20th, 2008, 07:34 PM
Post it sooner!! Joking with you Lia. I know you have lots to do.

It's a great story, but I have to ask though, why do you think that's it for the serialization of Running Shadow?

Liadan
March 20th, 2008, 08:02 PM
Honestly... I didn't know if I should post more than five chapters of the story. There is a lot more to the story, it just seems like it will be a long story instead of a short one. I didn't know if people would lose interest in it or if they'd want more. That's why I was going to post four chapters and see if anyone wanted the fifth.

I had thought about submitting it but have since decided against it. I think it would do better as a free read on my site. Give readers a chance to see my work before buying my books.

Dani
March 20th, 2008, 08:50 PM
Have you ever thought about making it a PDF file and letting everyone read the whold thing? I mean that might be the easiest way to do it if you don't want to put it up chapter by chapter. Either way will be cool with me as long as you keep posting it. :biggrin:

Liadan
March 21st, 2008, 12:06 AM
No, I never thought about a pdf. I will look into that. I think that is a good idea.

But... BIG but here... should I put chapters 6 through the end in pdf?

Dani
March 21st, 2008, 12:10 AM
If it were me, I'd put all the chapters in the pdf.

Liadan
March 21st, 2008, 12:22 AM
Hubby just gave me his program for changing documents into pdf. I'll work on Shadow this weekend and put him in the files.

Thank you D for the idea.:hearts-color:

Dani
March 21st, 2008, 12:37 AM
You are extremely welcome Lia! :biggrin:

Liadan
March 21st, 2008, 12:38 AM
Oh and you called me Lia. Bless you!

Dani
March 21st, 2008, 12:45 AM
I try to remember to call you Lia instead of Liadan. It's just that I'm not used to calling you that just yet. Give me time. LOL!

hollie
March 21st, 2008, 03:51 PM
did i get that right Lia your going to do the hole thing in Pdf? it sounds like a brillient idea to me smilies/candy.gif

Liadan
March 21st, 2008, 05:13 PM
Thank Dani for that. I will be doing the whole story in pdf format and I'll post it in the files on my yahoo group. (Unless I can figure out how to post it on my site.) Hmmm....

hollie
March 21st, 2008, 08:16 PM
if you put on your yahoo group it should e-mail every one to tell them (i think) i'm lazy i know

Liadan
March 21st, 2008, 08:34 PM
I am too but don't tell anyone. LOL!

I see you are reading Katie Mac. I emailed her some time ago after finally finding and reading Improper English. When I say some time ago, I mean October. She just answered that email this evening. Here is part of what she said...

My apologies for taking so long to get back to your note. I wish I had a lovely excuse, like the male characters from my books stormed into my office and had a gigantic fight over who got to worship me first, but unfortunately, the sad truth is that my schedule is sufficiently horrible that I have to sneak time to answer e-mail.

Even her email had me laughing.

Dani
March 21st, 2008, 11:46 PM
Thank Dani for that. I will be doing the whole story in pdf format and I'll post it in the files on my yahoo group. (Unless I can figure out how to post it on my site.) Hmmm....
There should be a way to do that, but as to how I can't tell you because I'm not sure. Posting it on the Yahoo group is a good idea too. :biggrin:

hollie
March 22nd, 2008, 08:53 AM
I am too but don't tell anyone. LOL!

I see you are reading Katie Mac. I emailed her some time ago after finally finding and reading Improper English. When I say some time ago, I mean October. She just answered that email this evening. Here is part of what she said...

My apologies for taking so long to get back to your note. I wish I had a lovely excuse, like the male characters from my books stormed into my office and had a gigantic fight over who got to worship me first, but unfortunately, the sad truth is that my schedule is sufficiently horrible that I have to sneak time to answer e-mail.

Even her email had me laughing.

It's the first one of her books i've read but i will be looking for more of them she is so funny and i've only read one short story

Liadan
March 22nd, 2008, 02:32 PM
If you can find Improper English I suggest that, but also any of her vampire stories are wonderful. Just make sure you read them in order.

hollie
March 22nd, 2008, 05:35 PM
ok i'll add them to my wish list i love vamp books

Dani
March 22nd, 2008, 05:41 PM
It's the first one of her books i've read but i will be looking for more of them she is so funny and i've only read one short story
OMG Hollie, you have to read Katie's Dragon books!!! Drake is sooo hot and Aisling is hilarious. You'd get a real kick out of them. If you've read MaryJanice Davidson's Undead series then you'll like her (Katie) dragons.

hollie
March 22nd, 2008, 05:53 PM
thanks Dani more to add to the list lol what do you think of LKH's Merry Gentry books?

Dani
March 22nd, 2008, 05:57 PM
I'm still finding it hard to get into (I'm still only on the first chapter), but I'm sure it will pick up for me. Maybe it's just not the right time for me to read it. I'm in more of a "happy" book phase now. LOL! It also doesn't help that I just got an e-book that I'm dying to read. I'm thinking that I'll read that one first and then get back to LHK. Maybe that will help a bit. :biggrin:

hollie
March 22nd, 2008, 06:01 PM
i got them mixed up and read the second one first that worked well cos the first one is a bit strange

Dani
March 22nd, 2008, 06:07 PM
Well, Bec has assured me that when Doyal and Frost show up that things will really pick up. I'm going to listen to her on that and keep reading it instead of chucking it at the wall and giving up. LOL!

Liadan
March 22nd, 2008, 06:50 PM
Dani you are just now reading the first book? Oh honey, I'm caught up on that series. Just wait till you get to A Lick of Frost!

hollie
March 23rd, 2008, 07:16 AM
i like all of them don't think i have a favourate but if any thing i would say the first one is the worst

Dani
March 23rd, 2008, 03:24 PM
Dani you are just now reading the first book? Oh honey, I'm caught up on that series. Just wait till you get to A Lick of Frost!

Well, what can I say. I have to be behind on some series or another. LOL! You'll probably find it a shock that I've never read Kim Harrison's series either, but I have the first book to that as well. Oh, and Kelley Armstrong's Otherworld series either and I have the first book to that one as well. I've had too many great books come my way that I've found to be more interesting to me, but once I get to reading Keri's new Riley book and Charlaine's new Sookie book I will definately be back in the mood to start reading the other ones.

Liadan
March 23rd, 2008, 11:54 PM
Brief rundown, Kim Harrison is AMAZING! She is a MUST read. Kelley Armstrong is out of this world. Keri, well I must admit I haven't read any of hers. Charlaine - SHOUT OUT TO SHREVEPORT! - sorry had to do that they are filming there and it's my hometown. I've read all hers except All Together Dead, Borders nor Barnes and Noble have a copy of it. I have to wait for the paperback.

Dani
March 23rd, 2008, 11:58 PM
Oh wow, you definately need to get ATD because Charlaine's new book come out in May.

And OMG!!! You must and I mean MUST read Keri's books. They are so awesome!!!

Liadan
April 4th, 2008, 12:38 AM
Got All Together Dead and am halfway through it! Had to stop reading it because I'm almost done with Ranger's Romance. I'll be submitting RR in a few days. Hopefully I'll be able to add Vale's story to the end of it as well. Two books for the price of one.

hollie
April 4th, 2008, 01:55 PM
i'm behind on Charlaine' s books as well i've only read the first 2

Linda L Lattimer
April 7th, 2008, 08:51 PM
I know I have enjoyed it, Liadan, you are a great writer

hugs Linda

Liadan
April 30th, 2008, 12:48 AM
Thank you so much Linda. That makes me feel good about my story.

Sorry I haven't been around lately. I have received the edits for Reunited and have been busy with them. I will admit that my biggest problem is the non-use of commas and the fact that I tend to put names in the dialogue. But I'm correcting those and that is easy.

The edits are also the reason I haven't added to Running Shadow recently. I have to get these done before I do anything else.

Dani
April 30th, 2008, 12:00 PM
That's cool Lia! We understand that you're busy too! I can't wait to hear more about what's going on in your world.

Liadan
April 30th, 2008, 12:31 PM
Well one big piece of news... I'm going to K-CON in October.

Dani
April 30th, 2008, 12:58 PM
Sounds cool! You'll have to tell us more later. :biggrin:

Liadan
May 3rd, 2008, 11:46 PM
Oh you know I will D! So far we know we are going on the official Dark Hunter tour where we will be visiting the sites mentioned in Sherilyn's books. But I'll get in a day early, Thursday, so I'll have time to site see and go on a tour of the Garden District.

We also will be having brunch on Friday at Commander's Palace. They have 25 cent martini's. But now I have six months to prepare for this. I already paid the registration fee and already have a hotel room. I still need to get my airline tickets. Believe me when I say hubby can't WAIT for October. Four days without me and he'll be in heaven. LOL! No nagging.

Linda L Lattimer
May 13th, 2008, 09:41 PM
Liadan, I know about being busy, I have been that way here lately, hope all is going well with you with your edits and other stuff now...just wanted to drop in and say hello to you

hugs Linda

Liadan
May 16th, 2008, 12:23 AM
Linda I just finished the first round edits this evening. My brain is mush! I have come to the conclusion that commas really do hate me. They are out to get me. So now, I'll go sit in the corner and rock back and forth until I'm sane again. Oh wait...sane won't come near me ever again. Just ask Dani, Sabby or Karenne.

hollie
May 16th, 2008, 05:45 AM
sane not sure i know what that is

Liadan
May 18th, 2008, 01:02 AM
Sane is something that people who are not readers and authors have in bunches. Which completely leaves all of us wanting.

hollie
May 18th, 2008, 06:02 AM
oh so i have no hope then thats cool sane sounds boring anyway

sabby07
May 18th, 2008, 12:09 PM
yea... sane sounds really boring:wacko:

Liadan
May 25th, 2008, 12:58 AM
Sane is boring. I tried it once and it soooo didn't work out for me. :tt2:

Dani
June 2nd, 2008, 11:50 PM
Linda I just finished the first round edits this evening. My brain is mush! I have come to the conclusion that commas really do hate me. They are out to get me. So now, I'll go sit in the corner and rock back and forth until I'm sane again. Oh wait...sane won't come near me ever again. Just ask Dani, Sabby or Karenne.

Laugh it Up fuzballOh honey, sanity is repulsed by you and me both. It will never come near either of us EVER again! I'll be rocking in the corner with you shortly. Maybe it will have pity on us and give a little of itself back. Whatcha think? :whistling:

Liadan
June 3rd, 2008, 12:26 AM
NO! That's what I think. Why do I think this way? I'll tell you.

I'm eight pages from the end of second round edits and realized I DID NOT save a re-written fight scene. I have to re-create the whole thing.

Sanity is out to get me. It hates me. :devil:

Dani
June 3rd, 2008, 12:33 AM
Awwww, I'm so sorry to hear that. We're gonna have to go out and get sanity now. Where's my gun! :gun_bandana: :uzi:I found one for you too. hahaha!

Liadan
June 3rd, 2008, 12:40 AM
Guns! Explosions! I'm setting traps to capture sanity. I need some right now! Thanks for getting me the gun. Now I can take down the bad guys.

Dani
June 3rd, 2008, 12:45 AM
Well I hope you capture sanity soon for your sake. If I find it first I'll pass it on.

So, what else are you going to use to kill the bad guys?

Liadan
June 3rd, 2008, 12:49 AM
Bowie knife. I won't tell you where I'll use that particular instrument of destruction. Use your imagination. LOL!

I've already threatened a friend to kill off his character using that method.

Hello boys and girls, can you say PAINFUL?

Dani
June 3rd, 2008, 12:54 AM
That's very painful, but funny too!

You know, I read Erin McCarthy's book Fallen last month (it was great btw) and two of the characters in the book used a bowie knife as a weapon. It must be the new choice in weaponry. LOL!

Liadan
June 3rd, 2008, 12:58 AM
That's where I got the idea. I reviewed Fallen! God, I love that book. Isn't Gabriel just the hottest and the best?

Dani
June 3rd, 2008, 01:10 AM
OMG!!! He's a hottie extraordinaire! He's the perfect kinda man!!! *sighs* Off to dream about him again. I'm sooo in love. Can I order a Gabriel to go please? Heeheehee! :devil:

Liadan
June 3rd, 2008, 01:16 AM
New question. What about Alex? I could so do me some Alex.

Dani
June 3rd, 2008, 01:22 AM
I'm not quite sure about Alex. He sounds hot and he brings in the lust factor (at least that's what I got from him in the first book), but he's still a Gregori Demon. I loved Damian from the first book My Immortal. Have you read that one yet? It was good too.

Liadan
June 3rd, 2008, 01:32 AM
Have I read it? I reviewed that one as well. I love Damian! Erin is an amazing author. She knows how to get us females all hot and bothered with her men.

Dani
July 12th, 2008, 04:15 PM
Okay, what happened to Running Shadow? I've read what's on your site and I've been waiting for you to put the rest up either on your site or in the pdf on your yahoo group. I know you're busy, but I really wanna know what's gonna happen next! I'm a nag, I know, but it's fun. LOL!

Liadan
July 12th, 2008, 04:42 PM
Ummm... well, I wanted to drive you nuts waiting for it. LOL!

Seriously, as soon as I get a chance to put it up I will and I'll let you know. Right now, busy doesn't even begin to cover how hectic my life is.

My sincerest apologies, Dani. I promise to somehow make it up to you.:notworthy:

Dani
July 12th, 2008, 04:50 PM
It's totally cool Lia! I understand about hectic, trust me. Do it whenever, no rush at all. I can wait as long as necessary. HugMe

Liadan
July 12th, 2008, 04:53 PM
So can you wait till 2010? :tt2:

I'm honestly going to work on RS tonight. I need to do some polishing before it's posted.

Dani
July 12th, 2008, 05:03 PM
Well, maybe I can't wait THAT long. LOL!

Thanks though. I really like the story and just wanted to finish it.

Liadan
July 12th, 2008, 05:10 PM
Who knows how the story will end D? Will it tie up loose ends or will it be a cliffhanger until the sequel?

I've got a few other things to do at the moment but then I will work on RS. I promise.

Dani
July 12th, 2008, 05:15 PM
Ooooh, a cliffhanger! See, that's why I like you. You make me think and keep me wanting more. Now if I can just get you to share Christian more... Laugh it Up fuzball

Liadan
July 12th, 2008, 05:26 PM
All right! Take Christian from me why don't you. :tt2:

I have a new Cabana boy. LOL!

Dani
July 12th, 2008, 05:50 PM
Oh no, no, no, no, no. :nono: We already agreed to SHARE Andrei. Now unless you can get me Jason all to myself, that's the way the Andrei agreement will stay. Laugh it Up fuzball

Liadan
July 12th, 2008, 06:03 PM
Santiago? You want him? I'll see what I can do. Would you settle for Bill?

Dani
July 12th, 2008, 06:13 PM
What's wrong with Santiago? Yeah, he's 8 yrs younger than me, so what. I could still take him. LMAO! I do like Bill. He's another hottie!

Liadan
July 12th, 2008, 06:18 PM
Ooooh! I feel a dare coming on. LOL!

Have you seen the new Dark Lords?

Dani
July 12th, 2008, 06:23 PM
OMG, the two I've seen recently are very drool worthy. One is on Annie's new book (at least I believe it's Annie's cover) and he's in a kilt!!! Lusty Drool Smilie

Liadan
July 12th, 2008, 06:44 PM
Yes that's one of the new ones.

We also have a new one named John. He's very nice. Take a look.

Dani
July 12th, 2008, 08:22 PM
Ooooh, John DeSalvo! What a hottie! Lusty Drool Smilie

sabby07
July 13th, 2008, 02:49 AM
who is on the cover of A M's new book cover (on myspace)? The one wearing a cross in the kilt???Lusty Drool Smilie

Dani
July 13th, 2008, 04:24 PM
If this is the cover you're talking about his name is Joe Gruber. He's one of the new Dark Castle Lords.

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj316/AMAuthor/HerNobleDestiny-1.jpg?t=1215464349

If that's not the one you were talking about then maybe this one was. And if it is his name is David Gilkey. He's also a new Dark Castle Lord.

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj316/AMAuthor/HerGreatestDestiny.jpg?t=1215480357

sabby07
July 13th, 2008, 08:30 PM
Dani,
The Second one!!!!!! OMG he is a hottie! Lusty Drool Smilie

Lia if Im a really girl for the holidays will you get me one of those??????????????????????????????????????????? :orange:

Liadan
July 13th, 2008, 08:33 PM
Oh you'd have to be good starting right now until the day before Christmas to get one of those. LOL! I bet you won't be able to be good for that long. :tt2:

sabby07
July 13th, 2008, 08:37 PM
Id be on best behavior!!!Lusty Drool Smilie

Dani
July 13th, 2008, 08:39 PM
Dani,
The Second one!!!!!! OMG he is a hottie! Lusty Drool Smilie

Lia if Im a really girl for the holidays will you get me one of those??????????????????????????????????????????? :orange:
Sabby honey, he's 24 years old. You ready to tackle that? LOL!

That's about as bad as me wanting Jason. But hey, a hottie's a hottie.

Liadan
July 13th, 2008, 08:40 PM
Sure you would. I know why you want him for Christmas. That'll give you six months to train him as your Cabana boy. LOL

Dani
July 13th, 2008, 08:46 PM
Cabana boy is right! WooHoo! I'd love it. Laugh it Up fuzball

sabby07
July 13th, 2008, 09:06 PM
Sabby honey, he's 24 years old. You ready to tackle that? LOL!

That's about as bad as me wanting Jason. But hey, a hottie's a hottie.

Oh wow he's still wet behind the ears!!! Why are all the hotties too young? Wait.... when did I get too old? Crap!! I knew I missed something!

Liadan
July 13th, 2008, 09:19 PM
Sabby dear, you've always got Ian.

Dani
July 13th, 2008, 09:24 PM
Oh wow he's still wet behind the ears!!! Why are all the hotties too young? Wait.... when did I get too old? Crap!! I knew I missed something!
I keep asking the same question Sabby! *shakes head and wonders*

sabby07
July 13th, 2008, 09:37 PM
Sabby dear, you've always got Ian.

I just stopped drooling from the second time you mentioned him! Now you had to go and drop the "I" name again LOL!!!Lusty Drool Smilie Oh he's so cute! PURRRRRRRRRR........

Dani
July 13th, 2008, 09:41 PM
Okay, who's Ian?

Liadan
July 13th, 2008, 10:48 PM
Dani, check your email.

Dani
July 14th, 2008, 12:03 AM
Done! LOL!

Liadan
July 14th, 2008, 09:14 PM
Hey D! You might want to check the site. Some elf put up Chapter 5.:ph34r:

Dani
July 14th, 2008, 09:29 PM
YAY!!!!! Bouncy Icon Smilie

Going there now! :biggrin:

Dani
July 14th, 2008, 09:34 PM
Okay, when are the other chapters going up? *pant, pant* I want more!!!! You are such a tease Lia!

Liadan
July 14th, 2008, 09:37 PM
You read it already? You're quick. LOL!

Soon I promise. Now that I know you want more. Did I leave it with a nice hook?

Dani
July 14th, 2008, 09:44 PM
Ummmm... I'd say so. I want more don't I?? You left off at just the right moment. TEASE!!!!!!

Liadan
July 14th, 2008, 10:07 PM
Hey, it's what I do best! :devil:

Liadan
August 1st, 2008, 01:15 AM
That's right Dani! Say goodbye to Shadow for now. I've decided to give him to DCL for their newsletter and a new section they are adding.

Which means you'll get more than what's up now. I'm going to run him in the serialized story section until his story is completely told.

If you're nice, I may give a sneak peek here.

Dani
August 5th, 2008, 07:59 PM
smilies/bawling.gif I want Shadow!!! That is sooooo not fair. I have been waiting for sooo long to finish his story and now I have to wait some more. LOL!

Okay, so I like the fact that I'll be getting more of him, but, but, but... I'll be waiting for at least a month between installments (they do their newsletter monthly right?? I'm already jonesin' here).

Geesh, I have to find out if I'm signed up for their newsletter. I thought I did, but so much has gone on that I can't remember. Laugh it Up fuzball

Liadan
October 4th, 2008, 09:17 PM
Shadow is staying right where he is. He is not moving to DCL's newsletter. I thought about it and felt he needed to stay home and not go straying.

So without further ado, Dani, Beth, ladies...Chapter 6 is up and the first four chapters are in .pdf format on my yahoo group.

Dani
October 5th, 2008, 01:15 AM
:notworthy: :huepfen017: THANK YOU!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! :huepfen017: :notworthy:

You can't tell that I'm super excited about this can you? :whistilin: Laugh it Up fuzball

Addition: OMG!!! I can't believe you stopped it right there. I want to know more! I love it though. Please tell me that you'll add more soon?

Liadan
October 5th, 2008, 01:44 AM
Oh are you excited? Did you read the latest? Yes, chapter 6 is up. Go have a look.

Dani
October 5th, 2008, 02:02 AM
Oh are you excited? Did you read the latest? Yes, chapter 6 is up. Go have a look.
I read it already and added a note to my previous post too. Maybe I need to go back and make it darker. LOL!

MiaBama
October 10th, 2008, 09:52 PM
More Shadow!! More Shadow!! More Shadow!! readingbookfast hehe

Liadan
October 24th, 2008, 08:46 AM
More Shadow will be coming this weekend. I'll be working on it along with other things that have been put on the back burner.

Dani
October 24th, 2008, 12:28 PM
Yummy Shadow! Lusty Drool Smilie

:lovepounce: Thank you Lia!! :notworthy::notworthy:

hollie
October 24th, 2008, 02:51 PM
:notworthy: :huepfen017: THANK YOU!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! :huepfen017: :notworthy:

You can't tell that I'm super excited about this can you? :whistilin: Laugh it Up fuzball

Addition: OMG!!! I can't believe you stopped it right there. I want to know more! I love it though. Please tell me that you'll add more soon?

Yummy Shadow! Lusty Drool Smilie

:lovepounce: Thank you Lia!! :notworthy::notworthy:

Dani you told me off for begging in public :tt2:

Liadan
October 24th, 2008, 02:56 PM
Hollie, Dani knows I love it when people beg. Beg all you want.

hollie
October 24th, 2008, 03:08 PM
I know but she wont let me beg and it's not fair :sofa:

Liadan
October 24th, 2008, 03:20 PM
People who beg have been known to get sneak peeks.

hollie
October 24th, 2008, 03:25 PM
ok i'll beg - just don't tell.... promise

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: :lovepounce: HugMe :lovepounce: HugMe:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

is that better ?

CharmedGirl
October 24th, 2008, 05:04 PM
Can we have a sneak peek?

Pretty please with ice cream on top. LOL

Dani
October 24th, 2008, 05:23 PM
Dani you told me off for begging in public :tt2:
Umm, ummm, so sue me! This is one to beg for!! TRUST ME!!! I'm jonesin here. I'll do whatever it takes (even the preverbial kissing butt) to get this next chapter.Laugh it Up fuzball

Dani
October 24th, 2008, 05:24 PM
Hollie, Dani knows I love it when people beg. Beg all you want.
She's a domme at heart. Alexix would be so proud of her! Laugh it Up fuzball

hollie
October 24th, 2008, 05:29 PM
He'll probably train her if she asks

Liadan
October 26th, 2008, 12:43 AM
I don't need training. LOL! I train Alex! Yeah Alex, you know who's boss. :tt2:

Dani - Kiss the butt! :devil:

Charmed - of course. I'm posting the first part of Chapter 7 here.

Hollie - Good girl for begging. You get some Shadow.

(Next post is Shadow - the beginning of Chapter 7)

Liadan
October 26th, 2008, 12:44 AM
<meta http-equiv="CONTENT-TYPE" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><title></title><meta name="GENERATOR" content="OpenOffice.org 2.4 (Win32)"><style type="text/css"> <!-- @page { size: 8.5in 11in; margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom: 0.08in } --> </style> “May I come in?”

Harmony hesitated but a moment. This man, Shadow's grandson, looked exactly like him. How was it possible? “Sure. I'm sorry. I was just taken back by the resemblance. You do look just like him.”

Michael stepped in and shut the door. “Where is my grandfather?”

Harmony turned around and though Shadow had just been right behind her, he was no longer there. “Shadow? Where are you? Come back. Michael is here.”

Slowly, almost as if he were having trouble appearing, Shadow appeared. “I can't stay long Harmony. Michael being here is hindering my ability to appear to you.” He looked at Michael and smiled. “It is good to see you. I've watched you grow into the fine man you are today. You have done the family proud.”

Michael swallowed, tears formed in his eyes. “Thank you grandfather. The family has never forgotten you or your sacrifice. It is an honor to be in your presence.” He bowed his head.

Shadow reached out and touched Michael's head. “You do me honor by coming quickly. Take care of Harmony, she is the one.” His form shimmered. “I must go. Michael, I trust you to do what has to be done. Remember, I'll always be with you and with Harmony.”

In the blink of an eye, Shadow was gone. “Shadow? Shadow where are you? Come back. Please. I need you.” Harmony's cries echoed off the walls.

Liadan
October 26th, 2008, 10:42 PM
Chapter 8 is not far behind. I'm not joking either. I've got the beginning of Chapter 8. Just kind of stuck at the moment.

Dani
October 26th, 2008, 11:34 PM
I don't need training. LOL! I train Alex! Yeah Alex, you know who's boss. :tt2:

Dani - Kiss the butt! :devil:

Charmed - of course. I'm posting the first part of Chapter 7 here.

Hollie - Good girl for begging. You get some Shadow.

(Next post is Shadow - the beginning of Chapter 7)

:-* :kissy: :-* :kissy: :-* :kissy: :-* :kissy: I'm kissin'! Laugh it Up fuzball

This chapter is excellent as usual! I'm so glad that chapter 8 is coming soon.

CharmedGirl
October 26th, 2008, 11:35 PM
Cool Liadan.

I'm sure there will be more begging to come then. LOL

Liadan
October 27th, 2008, 01:37 AM
Thank you D! I've got 'plans' for Michael. MUUAHHHAHHHHAHHH!

Liadan
October 27th, 2008, 01:38 AM
Begging Charmed? Bring it on! I'm ready.

Yes there will be more begging and I will answer the call gladly.

hollie
October 27th, 2008, 07:38 AM
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

miss Liadan are you going to make it into a pdf book when you have finished with it then we can keep it forever

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Liadan
October 27th, 2008, 08:27 AM
If that is your wish, then yes. I already have chapters 1 - 4 in pdf. Once the story is done it will be in pdf format.

sabby07
October 27th, 2008, 03:39 PM
ohhhh this is getting soooooooooo good! Thanks Rockstar!:punk:

Liadan
November 2nd, 2008, 01:28 AM
Thank you Flock Mistress Sabby! (You asked for it. :tt2:)

I'm working on Chapter 8 as we speak. No, I can't sleep. I had a Pumpkin Spice Latte at 10:30 tonight. It had five shots of espresso, so I'm wired and ready to write.

CharmedGirl
November 2nd, 2008, 01:30 AM
No wonder you can't sleep. Five shots of espresso will definitely keep you alive and kicking to get some writing done. LOL

Dani
November 2nd, 2008, 01:32 AM
Dang Lia! I thought you knew better than to drink something like that late at night. Of course I'm not complaining because you're working on Shadow and I really want to read it BAD!!! Laugh it Up fuzball

Liadan
November 2nd, 2008, 01:34 AM
Of course it will! That's how I planned it. LOL! Not really though. I was getting tired at work tonight, the Target job, and of course we have a Starbucks in the store. I needed a boost and I got one.

Once I got home, caught up on emails and finished edits on Scotch on the Rocks and decided Shadow needed some time.

Liadan
November 2nd, 2008, 01:36 AM
Oh Dani! You would not believe how loudly Shadow has been calling. I know just where he wants to go now and I plan on taking him there. It won't be long until we reach the end though.

That will be a sad day indeed.

CharmedGirl
November 2nd, 2008, 01:38 AM
We're all looking forward to chapter 8 Lia.

Liadan
November 2nd, 2008, 01:42 AM
Just so you all know. It may end at 10 or 11 chapters. I think I may cry when it does.

Dani
November 2nd, 2008, 01:46 AM
Oh Dani! You would not believe how loudly Shadow has been calling. I know just where he wants to go now and I plan on taking him there. It won't be long until we reach the end though.

That will be a sad day indeed.
You aren't kidding! I'll be crying my eyes out when it's over, but if you put it in a PDF then I'll have him to read over and over again!

Liadan
November 2nd, 2008, 01:49 AM
This story will be in pdf format when it's done. I can't just leave you all without Shadow. You can save him for when it's a cold and lonely night.

CharmedGirl
November 2nd, 2008, 01:53 AM
Endless nights of reading about Shadow. That's totally awesome!

Liadan
November 2nd, 2008, 01:58 AM
How about a really short, really quick teaser? LOL!
:devil:

Dani
November 2nd, 2008, 02:00 AM
Oh yes Please!!! :notworthy:

CharmedGirl
November 2nd, 2008, 02:01 AM
How about a really short, really quick teaser? LOL!
:devil:

Pretty please! That would be great.

Liadan
November 2nd, 2008, 02:01 AM
<meta http-equiv="CONTENT-TYPE" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><title></title><meta name="GENERATOR" content="OpenOffice.org 2.4 (Win32)"><style type="text/css"> <!-- @page { size: 8.5in 11in; margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom: 0.08in } --> </style> Michael's gut feeling was to slam the door and lock it tight. Something about this man put him on high alert. “Who is the package from?”

“I don't know sir. It doesn't have a return address.”

“Then how the hell did your company send it? I know for a fact that you don't send a package without a return address. Now where did you get the package?” It crossed Michael's mind that this may very well be the killer. But the guy looked too normal, his eyes didn't show any madness. He did notice the man kept looking over his shoulder. “Who gave you this package?”

The mans eyes went wide. “I don't know who he was sir. He told me he'd kill me if I didn't deliver this to Ms. Edwards. He threatened my child. Please, just take the package. I don't want it. I've followed what's going on and I don't want any part of it.”

Michael grabbed the mans arm and pulled him inside. Slamming the door shut and locking it he called out. “Harmony, get that detective over here now. We have someone who has seen the killer.”

Dani
November 2nd, 2008, 02:03 AM
OMG!!! I want more PLEASE!!!

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

CharmedGirl
November 2nd, 2008, 02:05 AM
OMG!!! I want more PLEASE!!!

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Me too. That was brilliant.

Liadan
November 2nd, 2008, 02:07 AM
Thank you! Chapter 8 is almost done.

CharmedGirl
November 2nd, 2008, 02:09 AM
I bet you'll get it finished seeing as you're wide awake at the moment after that extreme hit of espresso.

Dani
November 2nd, 2008, 02:10 AM
:huepfen017::huepfen017:YAY!!!!Bouncy Icon SmilieBouncy Icon Smilie

Liadan
November 2nd, 2008, 02:14 AM
CHAPTER 8!!! It's up.

Dani
November 2nd, 2008, 02:18 AM
WooHoo! Going to read it now! :huepfen017:

Dani
November 2nd, 2008, 02:25 AM
You're killing me. I just want you to know that! LOL!

You think you have enough espresso in you to write chapter 9 too? I'm desperate here.

Liadan
November 2nd, 2008, 02:25 AM
Hope you like it! Chapter 9 just popped into my head. Working on that now.

Liadan
November 2nd, 2008, 02:52 AM
Chapter 9 is almost done. It will be posted in the next hour.

Dani
November 2nd, 2008, 03:05 AM
Yeehaw!! I may have to stay up just to read it. Laugh it Up fuzball

Liadan
November 2nd, 2008, 03:08 AM
You better. Chapter 9 is about to go live.:tt2:

Dani
November 2nd, 2008, 03:11 AM
Yay again!! Bouncy Icon Smilie

Liadan
November 2nd, 2008, 03:11 AM
9 just went live D! 10 is almost done. Believe me when I say, 10 will have you hot and bothered.

Dani
November 2nd, 2008, 03:20 AM
I love it! I love it!! :wub:

Lordy Lia, you need to make chapter 10 go online fast! I'm bursting at the seems waiting!

Liadan
November 2nd, 2008, 03:23 AM
Working on it! Promise!

Matter of fact, it's just getting to the 'good' part.

Liadan
November 2nd, 2008, 03:28 AM
Oh you are going to love this. I'm loving it! Oh man am I ever loving this.

10 is proving to be a joy to write.

Dani
November 2nd, 2008, 03:29 AM
Okay, quite teasing me and write woman! I have to go to bed sometime soon. LOL!

Would it help you go faster if I grovel a little (and you know I don't do that for just anyone)? :notworthy::notworthy:

Liadan
November 2nd, 2008, 03:33 AM
10 is almost done. I'm now thinking 11 or 12 chapters to finish.

Do you realize this is the most you've gotten in one night? (Take that question anyway you please. LOL!)

Dani
November 2nd, 2008, 03:40 AM
Keep writing, the longer the better!

Yes, I do thank you and I could literally take that both ways, but that's TMI and I'm not going there. Laugh it Up fuzball

Liadan
November 2nd, 2008, 03:44 AM
Oh heck! Go THERE! :tt2::devil:

Dani
November 2nd, 2008, 03:47 AM
Let's put it this way, my son is now 13 and it been almost that long. Nuff said. Laugh it Up fuzball

Liadan
November 2nd, 2008, 03:58 AM
Okay, you got me beat.

10 is about to go live.

Dani
November 2nd, 2008, 04:03 AM
I have most people beat by a mile. Laugh it Up fuzball

Liadan
November 2nd, 2008, 04:03 AM
10 is up. D, I really hope you enjoy this one.

Dani
November 2nd, 2008, 04:10 AM
OMG! OMG! OMG! YES!!!!!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You are da Queen! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Did that sound like I enjoyed it enough? Laugh it Up fuzball

Liadan
November 2nd, 2008, 04:11 AM
I take it you liked it?

Dani
November 2nd, 2008, 04:14 AM
Oh yeah, me likes! Me likes a lot!!! Lusty Drool Smilie

Now I'm heading to bed with very naughty thoughts. :devil:

Thanks again! :lovepounce: *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

Liadan
November 2nd, 2008, 04:16 AM
Heading that way myself. The next chapter will be finished tomorrow.

Dani
November 2nd, 2008, 04:18 AM
Cool! I can't wait, but sleep is important for the both of us. LOL!

Night!! :)

CharmedGirl
November 2nd, 2008, 03:38 PM
OMG Lia Chapters 8, 9, 10 are absolutely fantastic. I really love the end of Chapter 9.

Liadan
November 2nd, 2008, 11:26 PM
Thank you Charmed! I was really on a roll last night.

Liadan
November 3rd, 2008, 12:50 AM
Dani dearest, you on yahoo? I need your opinion.

Dani
November 3rd, 2008, 01:13 AM
Dani dearest, you on yahoo? I need your opinion.
I just signed in for you!

Liadan
November 3rd, 2008, 01:57 AM
It's live and I'm working on 12. Thank you Dani for your help. Your help gave me more ideas for chapter 12.

Dani
November 3rd, 2008, 02:10 AM
WooHoo! Glad I could help. :biggrin:

This chapter is excellent as usual! :huepfen017:

hollie
November 3rd, 2008, 06:09 AM
looks like i'm behind as usual :sofa:

Dani
November 3rd, 2008, 05:50 PM
Hollie look at it this way, you've got plenty to read now! LOL!

Liadan
November 13th, 2008, 11:37 PM
All righty folks! As a celebration of me quitting one of my three jobs and tonight being the LAST night I had to work at that job, I still have Saturday and Sunday morning to work, I've decided that chapter 12 needs to go up tonight. So let me tweak a few things and I'll post it.

Liadan
November 14th, 2008, 03:10 AM
Shadow is up now and I've posted from Chapter 12 through the ending.

Enjoy!

hollie
November 14th, 2008, 05:02 AM
Hollie look at it this way, you've got plenty to read now! LOL!

Laugh it Up fuzball I always have plenty to read

Enjoy!

I think I'll save it untill the end of the month I'll be off my feet for a few days after the surgary.

Dani
November 14th, 2008, 11:13 AM
All righty folks! As a celebration of me quitting one of my three jobs and tonight being the LAST night I had to work at that job, I still have Saturday and Sunday morning to work, I've decided that chapter 12 needs to go up tonight. So let me tweak a few things and I'll post it.
WooHoo! Congrats on getting to quit one of your jobs Lia!! That's got to be one heck of a relief for you. :huepfen017:

Enjoy!
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! That was excellent Lia!! :notworthy: :notworthy:

I'm going to pass out now since I'm sick. See you later.

MiaBama
December 2nd, 2008, 10:11 PM
:wacko: RS has ended?! *pouts* I wanted more!!!!!!!!!! Well done with the story Lia!