PDA

View Full Version : Hi Lyn

maddie james
September 15th, 2007, 09:43 AM
Hi Lyn. I'd love to hear more about your books!

Lyn Armstrong
September 15th, 2007, 10:22 AM
Thank you for asking, Maddie.
My books follow the life of a hunted Celtic witch, Adela MacAye. She possesses powers passed down from Celtic ancestors, but she is the last Celtic witch.
To be able to pass on her magick to an heir, she must find the chosen one. The one man who can sire a child to hold the powers of a Celtic witch.
Unfortunately, that man is a highland laird who is betrothed to an evil sorceress, Adela's enemy.
Would she be able to sacrifice her enchanted hertiage for the love of a highland laird?

You'll have to read to find out. LOL http://coffeetimeromance.com/board/images/icons/icon6.gif
Have a great day Maddie.

Linda L Lattimer
September 15th, 2007, 01:34 PM
Lyn, sounds great!

Linda

Lyn Armstrong
September 16th, 2007, 08:06 PM
Thanks. I hope you had a lovely weekend.

Lyn
xoxo

sjwilling
September 17th, 2007, 08:57 AM
*Waves at Lyn* Hi Lyn and welcome to the forum :) Looking forward to reading more about your stuff and maybe seeing an excerpt or two *hint hint*

Not that I'm greedy or anything Hippy

S.J.

Lyn Armstrong
September 17th, 2007, 12:24 PM
Hi SJ,

I did a blog last week with Bonnie where I posted a heap of excerpts from the Celtic Series. You can check them out at:

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/CoffeeThoughts/

Let me know what you think.

SJ, is there a particular genre you like to read?

Lyn
xoxo

sjwilling
September 19th, 2007, 03:33 AM
Very nice Lyn, you obviously have a lot of talent. :)

Preferences? Anything but mainstream, I find that a little boring. I usually read either fantasy, SF, or romance or some combination of all three. but I can take anything generally as long as it's well written.

S.J.

Lyn Armstrong
September 19th, 2007, 10:01 AM
I tend to lean away from mainstream, not that it doesn't have a followship of readers, it's just that I like to read about different time periods, worlds and people. To me, history is so sexy. Men were manly men and worked hard to woo women. I like that. LOL :)

Lyn
xoxo

Karenne
September 19th, 2007, 11:15 AM
You and me both Lyn!!!Innocent?

sjwilling
September 19th, 2007, 11:24 AM
I dunno, took me almost two years of online courting to catch me my last wife :)

Now that was hard work.

S.J.

Lyn Armstrong
September 19th, 2007, 11:37 AM
OH SJ, that is a long time.

You must be the last of the romantics. ;)
:cool2:

Lyn
xoxo