PDA

View Full Version : Emma Holly

HeartFelt Promos
August 14th, 2006, 08:13 PM
Emma Holly
http://www.mninter.net/~emmah/

Prince of Ice: A tale of the demon world

Humans like to call them demons, but the Yama are an old and civilized race, far too civilized to fraternize with lesser beings. It is only through subterfuge that a quarterhuman infant, one Xishi Huon, is raised side by side with the Midarri heir, whose own peculiarities make her his soulmate—at least until the whispers of their unnatural fondness get her banished to an orphanage.

Coming of age as a courtesan, Xishi excels in the erotic arts. But when Corum Midarri becomes her new owner, the relationship will test the limits of her gifts. Corum is the Prince of Ice now and not the sensitive boy she knew. If he succumbs to the temptations of her human touch, their love will defy every convention his kind holds dear. If he doesn’t, his uncontrollable sexual needs might drive both insane.

Courting Midnight

Is Regency England ready for Lucius?

Lucius White is the oldest living vampire in the world, a powerful shape-changing upyr. For the last several hundred years, his life has paled to mere existence. That is, until a mystical roadside encounter has him assuming the identity—and the emotions—of a village squire. The local matchmaking mamas have no idea he isn't what he appears, but their efforts to bag him are for naught. It's poor but spirited Theo Becket who captures his immortal eye. Lucius uses his vampire thrall to seduce her, only to realize he wants to win her heart fair and square.

Sascha_Illyvich
May 1st, 2007, 02:25 PM
I have to admit, Emma Holly was partially who got me started in writing erotica and erotic romance and so far, I'm still a fan of her erotica :) I can't think sadly of the one book I DO own of hers. It was hot though!

S

Lainey
May 1st, 2007, 04:55 PM
I like Emma Holly too and she is usually in some of the anthologies I get though I have some of her regular books too but I want that new one. OK to the TBB pile it goes along with a zillion others ... wishful thinking but hey it sounds great so I want it anyway ....

Lainey

jennzilla
May 1st, 2007, 08:13 PM
I loove Emma Holly's books, whether it's the historical hotties or the contemporaries, I don't care. Bring it on.
:swoon:

danetteb
May 2nd, 2007, 03:57 AM
I love Emma Holly's books, they're too hot to pass up. :)