PDA

View Full Version : Coffee Time Romance Contest!

Yasmine Galenorn
May 11th, 2012, 01:32 AM
OK, giving away five little gifts (you get what you get!) to five winners who answer the following question. Contest runs the 12th--19th of May, 2012.

Which one of my characters would you like to date, and where would you take him/her?

Yasmine :Jumble::Jumble:

akitalady
May 12th, 2012, 05:56 PM
I would love to go out with Smoky. He sounds so very sexy!

gypsy517
May 13th, 2012, 12:51 AM
Smoky, highly sensuous and has a great level of knowledge on how to please. Where would I take him? Anywhere I could get him...lol

lilpixie
May 13th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Definately Smoky mmmmm somewhere very rural and unreachable so we wouldnt be disturbed lol

CapeFearLibn
May 13th, 2012, 06:09 PM
NO...Not Smoky. Maybe Chase or Zachary. Of course, it would have been different if you had asked who I'd like to have lunch with (rather than date). Your female characters are so kick-ass that I'd love to have a girl's lunch...or Happy Hour...with any or all of them. They rock.

a_charol
May 13th, 2012, 07:18 PM
I agree that Smokey is hot (in more ways than one) but going out on a date might be hazardous to my health if Camille finds out. I would like to go out with Kaylin from Indigo Court. I would like a quiet dinner followed by a walk along the waterfront.

Sloan Morrigan
May 14th, 2012, 12:53 PM
I think I would have to say Shamas. He seems to be coming more and more into his own. Love to find out more about what makes him tick. AS to a date with him? Well, he seems to still need to learn a little bit more about so checking out all the local historic sites and then a late romantic dinner would be fantastic!♥

Vooduex
May 14th, 2012, 01:38 PM
I would have to say Shade and we would go riding motorcycles. First we would start with coffee here in the valley and then ride up to the Sequoias tour the area. Have lunch at the top at the restaurant on the Kings river. We would then casually come down the mountain back into the valley and stop for Big flavored ice....finally we would end at the park in Laton, CA to sit and talk and watch the end of the Kings river. Nice afternoon and would have to fight Delilah, big cats are ferocious.

"COFFEE DOES THE BODY GOOD"

Vooduex
May 14th, 2012, 01:40 PM
I would have to say Shade and we would go riding motorcycles. First we would start with coffee here in the valley and then ride up to the Sequoias tour the area. Have lunch at the top at the restaurant on the Kings river. We would then casually come down the mountain back into the valley and stop for Big flavored ice....finally we would end at the park in Laton, CA to sit and talk and watch the end of the Kings river. Nice afternoon and would have to fight Delilah, big cats are ferocious.

Deana Potter
May 14th, 2012, 08:14 PM
Wow, this is a hard one because all the men Yasmine writes are just HOT. Who would not want to go on a date with any of them. LOL!!! My choice would be Shade!! Shadow and dragon. Mysterous and sexy. We are still learning about Shade so I would like to sit down get to know him!!!! While eating dinner by candle light in my house!!!

hollie
May 17th, 2012, 05:42 AM
I have to say Smoky, a dragon (purple and green in our case) represents my daughters strength after an attack. I would have to bring him home or his home either is good.

lovelygoodman
May 17th, 2012, 10:06 AM
I think it might be Shade, he is still mysterous and has the bad boy persona, and very sensual. I would love to start out on a pinic with him, by the beach somewhere.

Rene Miller
May 20th, 2012, 03:16 AM
Smoky is my favorite, I would want to go to his cave and pamper him..

Yasmine Galenorn
May 23rd, 2012, 07:32 PM
Thank you all for participating!

Winners: Deana Potter, Sloan Morgan, Gypsy517, lilPixie, a_charol
Please contact my assistant, Andria at gev.assistant AT gmail DOT com and in the subject header, put "Winner of CoffeeTime Romance contest"

In the body of the email, include your name and address, please. :) You have two weeks to contact her from today's date.

Yasmine

CapeFearLibn
May 24th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Congrats to the winners!