PDA

View Full Version : Introducing New Acquiring Editor Delia Latham

Inspired Romance Novels
May 11th, 2012, 10:08 AM
Inspired is thrilled to have added Deliah Latham as our new Acquiring Editor.

<!--><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Delia Latham has been writing since she was capable of clutching a pencil. A former Staff Writer for a large daily newspaper, she has sold many projects to public relations firms and magazines; worked with the president of Kindness Incorporated to produce several books; and served as newsletter editor for a prominent nationwide insurance company. Her first novel was published in 2006, and she soon discovered that she loves critiquing, editing, and encouraging other authors. Delia especially enjoys inspirational romance, both historical (think frontier romance) and contemporary, but also enjoys sweet secular romance, strange tales of the supernatural (Stephenie Meyers’ Twilight series), and epic accounts of good vs. evil ([I]The Stand). She has too many “favorite” authors to mention, ranging from Stephen King and Dean Koontz to Janette Oke, Cathy Marie Hake and Frank Peretti. She’s convinced that a healthy hunk of humor makes any book better, but says that’s true of any kind of emotion. “Make me laugh, make me cry—make me feel something—and I’ll read on to the next page.”

To submit your manuscript to Delia, email dlatham@inspiredromancenovels.com.

Welcome Delia!

Virginia C
May 15th, 2012, 07:39 PM
Wow - impressive credentials!

DeliaLatham
May 16th, 2012, 05:24 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome! I look forward to getting to know everyone, and seeing some great manuscripts!