PDA

View Full Version : You Have to Love TIME TRAVEL ROMANCE!

Jewel Adams
May 12th, 2012, 11:45 AM
Okay, why don't you all tell me what you love about time travel romance? I love it, but that is obvious and I want to answer your questions and talk with you about TIME TRAVEL in ROMANCE FICTION.

The opportunities in this genre are fantastic and so very exciting for the readers and authors. So, please feel free to post your questions and let's hope the problem with STARGAZER at Kindle gets fixed ASAP.

I am looking forward to hearing from you :)
Jewel
www.hippiechicks68.com

lilpixie
May 12th, 2012, 02:47 PM
What I love most about time travel romance is that at least one of the main characters is suddenly thrust into an unknown world where they have no clue as to how to maneuver i love reading as they flounder and find their ways not only in love but in their daily life.

Jewel Adams
May 12th, 2012, 03:45 PM
OH, I so agree. It is exciting to see how the character that is thrust back or forward in time handles the everyday things. In DREAM LOVER my favorite scene is on the ship and Mackenzie is faced with a chamber pot.
When I write my stories I never know what is going to happen until the characters show me :) So the writing is as much an adventure for me or for the readers.
Jewel