PDA

View Full Version : Another Favorite Little Shout Out For All Quinn Lovers

DavidsGirl841444
September 18th, 2007, 04:35 PM
This is another scene that I found that had something to do with one of the topics from another thread. Who is who in the three guys in rileys life.

Page 259

However much this vampire iritated the hell out of me, he was at least still in my life, still by my side. No matter how much I might have told him to leave he could not accept my nature and beliefs I didn't actually want him to go. Because he was right. There was something good between us, something that was worth taking the time to explore.

This is another point to the me thinking Quinn is the guy for the long haul.

Page 367

"Then I will have to remain by your side until those dreams turn to dust or you accept what is meant to be," I glanced at him. "You can stay for as long as you like but I will never play solo. Never."

So hot those two and so ment to be.

Dani
September 23rd, 2007, 12:04 AM
Very cool of you to find chica!! :whoohoo:

CharmedGirl
September 23rd, 2007, 12:58 AM
Quinn definitely is in for the long haul with Riley no matter what her mind is telling her, her heart says otherwise. She will always feel connected to Quinn in more ways than one. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
September 23rd, 2007, 04:31 PM
Yeah and I think the wolf in her knows it even though she may fight it mostly cause she still wants plenty of sex. I say she gives advice to Rohan about Liander maybe she can take some of that advice herself.

CharmedGirl
September 23rd, 2007, 06:55 PM
She could definitely use the advice her brother gives her but he tells her to be careful of Quinn because he has been hurt by a werewolf before so sometimes his advice isn't all good. What Riley needs is someone who makes her happy, someone who understands her and loves her for her all of her that includes the choices she makes and her career. Someone who doesn't tell her what to do about anything in her life.

Dani
September 23rd, 2007, 08:16 PM
She just needs to stick with Quinn and she'll be fine!! :roflmao:

DavidsGirl841444
September 24th, 2007, 11:54 AM
Hell yeah!!! They both need to lighten up and chill and they will be golden.

CharmedGirl
September 24th, 2007, 06:22 PM
Of course she needs to stick with Quinn, don't we all? LOL

DavidsGirl841444
September 25th, 2007, 09:18 AM
Like super glue girl .

CharmedGirl
September 25th, 2007, 08:35 PM
Hmmm what sort of girl do you think I am? I was thinking they're are other means to being stuck to Quinn. LOL

Dani
September 25th, 2007, 09:10 PM
I know what kind of girl you are!! :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
September 25th, 2007, 09:13 PM
As long as you keep my secrets safely tucked away I'll be just fine. LOL

Dani
September 25th, 2007, 09:18 PM
:nah: No one will ever know a thing!! :biggrin:

CharmedGirl
September 25th, 2007, 09:20 PM
:nah: No one will ever know a thing!! :biggrin:

And that's a good thing because I still want people to think I'm :innocent: looking :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
September 26th, 2007, 11:23 AM
Of course we all know differently hehehehe!!

CharmedGirl
September 26th, 2007, 07:35 PM
The secret it out if you all know differently :lol:

Dani
September 26th, 2007, 09:23 PM
Nessy and I still know more than anyone else Bec! We promise not to tell anyone though. You'll still be innocent by everyone else's standards. :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
September 26th, 2007, 09:31 PM
OMG well thank goodness for you and Ness. Bow to Dani and Ness. LOL

Dani
September 26th, 2007, 09:34 PM
The bow should look like this ~~~> :notworthy: Bec!! :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
September 26th, 2007, 09:38 PM
The bow should look like this ~~~> :notworthy: Bec!! :roflmao:

:huh: my bad. Here you go :notworthy:

DavidsGirl841444
September 27th, 2007, 09:55 AM
Bowing to Dani wow! I knew you were good but benevolent good Dani you do wonders.

Dani
September 27th, 2007, 04:54 PM
Ummmm, thanks...I think. :roflmao:

DavidsGirl841444
September 28th, 2007, 09:55 AM
your welcome confused i guess.

Dani
September 28th, 2007, 11:20 AM
:roflmao: It was the benevolent part that did it chica! I know that I help, but I've never been called that before. It's kinda nice. :biggrin:

CharmedGirl
September 28th, 2007, 04:05 PM
your welcome confused i guess.

Don't worry about being confused it happens to the best of us :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
September 28th, 2007, 09:16 PM
Whoa I am the best . Yeah for the best ....but then who is the worst I ask?

Dani
September 29th, 2007, 12:09 AM
I don't think I wanna know who's the worst. I really don't think we have a worst person here. Everyone here is great! Cheerleader

CharmedGirl
September 29th, 2007, 12:25 AM
No one is the worst. Everyone here especially the ones that post on the Keri threads are fantastic :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
September 29th, 2007, 10:34 AM
Yup simply fantastic, and brilliant. As the Doctor says stuff of legends that us girls who kick butt and take names.

CharmedGirl
September 29th, 2007, 06:14 PM
Yup simply fantastic, and brilliant. As the Doctor says stuff of legends that us girls who kick butt and take names.

I know a few names I'd like to take - Quinn, Kade and Ben . It would be great to be Riley every once and a while :lol:

Dani
September 30th, 2007, 01:43 AM
I'd love to be Riley when she's in the company of any of those men. :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
September 30th, 2007, 04:09 AM
:arghhhh: The possibilities of what you could do with those men :lol:

Deborah Aldridge
September 30th, 2007, 03:25 PM
This is another scene that I found that had something to do with one of the topics from another thread. Who is who in the three guys in rileys life.

Page 259

However much this vampire iritated the hell out of me, he was at least still in my life, still by my side. No matter how much I might have told him to leave he could not accept my nature and beliefs I didn't actually want him to go. Because he was right. There was something good between us, something that was worth taking the time to explore.

This is another point to the me thinking Quinn is the guy for the long haul.

Page 367

"Then I will have to remain by your side until those dreams turn to dust or you accept what is meant to be," I glanced at him. "You can stay for as long as you like but I will never play solo. Never."

So hot those two and so ment to be.
I have to say that Quinn is simply scrumptious but he needs to accept Riley for who and what she is as well as what she does for a living. He tries to protect her but also controls her too much.

So I guess that means that they really shouldn't be together and that leaves him just for me. He can control me as much as he wants.

CharmedGirl
September 30th, 2007, 04:04 PM
I have to say that Quinn is simply scrumptious but he needs to accept Riley for who and what she is as well as what she does for a living. He tries to protect her but also controls her too much.

So I guess that means that they really shouldn't be together and that leaves him just for me. He can control me as much as he wants.

Wait a minute you have to try and steal Quinn away from Dani or Ness or I first :lol:

Dani
October 1st, 2007, 12:57 AM
You'll have to stand in line Deborah! We all have dibs on him. :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
October 1st, 2007, 01:40 AM
We don't just have dibs on Quinn, we also have dibs on Kade and Ben :lol:

Dani
October 1st, 2007, 01:48 AM
You are so totally right. :biggrin:

I wasn't thinking about them because I'm usually only thinking of Quinn. Yeah, I know, I have a one track mind! :whistling:

CharmedGirl
October 1st, 2007, 01:57 AM
Well we can forgive you for having a one track mind when it has to do with Quinn :lol:

That leaves more Kade and Ben action for me :whoohoo:

Dani
October 1st, 2007, 02:01 AM
We have to share Ben now. Remember that. :lol:

CharmedGirl
October 1st, 2007, 02:04 AM
Oh okay Ben is for sharing but that means I get to have Kade all to myself Cheerleader

Dani
October 1st, 2007, 01:37 PM
We all know you want him all to yourself, so go for it. :roflmao:

DavidsGirl841444
October 1st, 2007, 03:41 PM
Hell I am fine giving up dibbs on Kade or Ben but Quinn is the only one I would want dibbs on and believe me the line is so long it might go around theblock a couple of times.

Dani
October 1st, 2007, 04:48 PM
Chica, EVERYONE wants Quinn! It's a given. He's a hot vamp and totally awsome. :yes: :notworthy:

CharmedGirl
October 1st, 2007, 05:01 PM
:whoohoo: Kade all to myself Ness isn't going to like that! :lol:

:yes: The line is very long because Quinn could do things to you and make you feel very pleasured in more than one department :)

Dani
October 1st, 2007, 05:07 PM
You're right about that Bec. Nessy's gonna be totally ticked off when she reads that. :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
October 1st, 2007, 05:16 PM
:unsure: I'm going to have to run away and hide. I'll send Kade to her gift wrapped sooner or later it might just be later :lol:

Dani
October 1st, 2007, 05:31 PM
She'd probably rather it be sooner, but oh well! :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
October 1st, 2007, 05:49 PM
Nope it's going to be later or not at all :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
October 2nd, 2007, 09:08 AM
Oh I like that so much spunk CharmedGirl your it girly.

Dani
October 3rd, 2007, 12:10 AM
Nessy's gonna have something to say about that comment too DavidsGirl. :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
October 3rd, 2007, 12:58 AM
Well Ness is just going to have to wait in line for Kade cause she's not getting him just yet. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
October 3rd, 2007, 11:38 AM
Ohhh ChamredGirl taking Kade for yourself.

CharmedGirl
October 3rd, 2007, 05:25 PM
:yes: I have to wait in line like everyone else for Quinn so I need someone for myself and the lucky me I picked Kade :lol:

Deborah Aldridge
October 3rd, 2007, 05:43 PM
I am truly sorry ladies, since I have just met you and all, but I don't stand in line. Snipers are a cheap solution.:gun_bandana::ph34r:

I have read all five books and I don't remember Ben. I love Quinn (duh) and Kade (duh) and Kellen (double duh), but I've missed Ben somewhere. Please enlighten me. I will just have you put out of commission for a little while so I can have my way with Quinn.

Both of my girls think Quinn is arrogant and Riley should stake him but they are young and foolish. I tried to teach them better,

CharmedGirl
October 3rd, 2007, 05:52 PM
Ben is Shadow's real name. He's a great character in book 5.

Dani
October 3rd, 2007, 06:02 PM
I am truly sorry ladies, since I have just met you and all, but I don't stand in line. Snipers are a cheap solution.:gun_bandana::ph34r:

I have read all five books and I don't remember Ben. I love Quinn (duh) and Kade (duh) and Kellen (double duh), but I've missed Ben somewhere. Please enlighten me. I will just have you put out of commission for a little while so I can have my way with Quinn.

Both of my girls think Quinn is arrogant and Riley should stake him but they are young and foolish. I tried to teach them better,

You can't shoot what you can't find Deborah! :roflmao:

I have a question for you, how can you still like Kellen after book 5? I mean, no offence, but Ewwwwwwwww!!!:lol:

Deborah Aldridge
October 3rd, 2007, 06:02 PM
OhHHHHH, he's the scrumptious stripper. Yeah, lets hear it for the munchable stripper Shadow

CharmedGirl
October 3rd, 2007, 06:06 PM
Kellen needed to be tossed out a seventy story window after what he did to Riley. Who needs him anymore certainly not me nor Riley :lol:

Deborah Aldridge
October 3rd, 2007, 06:08 PM
I basically like what Kellen stands for. He is the ALPHA. He needs to protect.
It is just not something he likes doing, it is part of his nature. THe fact that Riley is not just werewolf keeps her from bonding with that notion.

Believe me, I cried right along with her and eventually threw the book across the room, (then I went and picked it up again). She was very close this time, to something special. We won't let her give up. We will just have to help her go through more gorgeous guys to find the right one.

CharmedGirl
October 3rd, 2007, 06:13 PM
She's definitely got some good choices at the moment for the right one :lol:

Dani
October 3rd, 2007, 06:27 PM
She has Quinn, what more does she need? :roflmao:

I understand your point, but it's like we discussed somewhere in the threads, if Kellen truely wanted to he would have helped her, but he didn't. If it were Quinn, he wouldn't have given it a second though. he would have been up on that guy in no time.

CharmedGirl
October 3rd, 2007, 06:41 PM
Quinn is definitely the number one choice but you wouldn't pass up a relationship with either Kade or Shadow if it happened. :lol:

:yes: Quinn would have definitely gone to help Riley because that's the sort of guy he is. :tt2:

Deborah Aldridge
October 3rd, 2007, 07:10 PM
I agree that Quinn would have been there for her. But he also glided into her mind, under her shields to find what he wanted and that smacks of a major lack of respect for anything more than sex...divine, melt-your-bones, not-be-able-to-speak-for-a-week sex, but sex just the same. He doesn't trust her enough for the relationship to be anything more and Riley senses this. If you don't have trust, you don't have much of a relationship.

Dani
October 3rd, 2007, 07:36 PM
Quinn has always been honest with her about the fact that he used her and will use her if necessary to get the information he wants. It was never any secret. It was awful that he did that to her and he shouldn't have at all, but what's done is done.

You can't deny the fact that she and Quinn have that psychic connection or the attraction that is still there between them and was always there before the psychic connection.

CharmedGirl
October 3rd, 2007, 07:42 PM
You're right Dani Quinn has been nothing but honest with Riley about her job and her sex life. He wants to be one on one with her or nothing at all due to vampires being very territorial and he's been hurt by a wolf in the past.

I bet that in book 6 he will start to see that Riley is really important to him and that his life without Riley just wouldn't be the same. They'll both realise that trust is an important path in their relationship especially Quinn when he starts to reveal some of his history. I can't wait for that part. :lol:

Dani
October 3rd, 2007, 07:47 PM
I'm very excited that Quinn's going to let us learn about his past. I can't wait either. Cheerleader

DavidsGirl841444
October 3rd, 2007, 11:39 PM
Whoa Charmed Girl and Dani you guys have hit the nails on the head over and over. Ilove it. Yeah Quinn honesty kind of sucks when its so harsh but better honesty about harsh things then lying about all.

Yeah he did underhanded tactics but there is something there to deep and out of this world in the connection they have to ignore and never get back.

CharmedGirl
October 4th, 2007, 10:23 AM
Riley and Quinn are only hurting themselves if they ignore the connection that they have :)

Deborah Aldridge
October 4th, 2007, 05:30 PM
Okay, you guys, he may have been honest about some things, but if you will recall he also used their connection to kill her interest in going to the clubs and, considering what she is, that was cruel. That would be like tying his blood snack up and just out of reach. And He Knew Better. I am hoping that he is learning that these are not protective but manipulative and I truly hope that Riley will give him that chance to grow. Because he really is something special.

I am also hoping he can help ground her so that she doesn't change into anymore animals and forget her human form.

Speaking from experience, manipulations can be more destructive than anything else.

Dani
October 4th, 2007, 05:57 PM
You have a point about him curbing her will to not go to the clubs as often. It's sad that he was trying to control her so that she'd only want him, but it's like he said once, he's a one woman man and he doesn't like to share.

Manipulative situations are always distructive and lead to lots of trouble in one way or another. I've been in one before and grew up in one (when I was with my other parent), so I'm no stranger to them either.

Deborah Aldridge
October 5th, 2007, 04:50 PM
Another character I found totally fascinating was Cole, the crime scene investigator. I don't understand (well, really I do but it is so dumb) why the distinction between shapeshifters and weres. Except for the moon thing, they are basically the same, aren't they.

It reminds me of a Star Trek episode where Lou Antonio was black/white and Frank Gorshin was white/black and they were the last one each of their race. Everybody else was dead, they hated each other and killed each other off.

But any way, I digress. Cole seems to be really cool and is warming up a little to Riley. I love their interactions. THey are sharp and witty. He also sounds in a quiet, masculine way.

Deborah Aldridge
October 5th, 2007, 04:52 PM
Last sentence redone. He sounds cool in a quiet, masculine way. Sorry.

CharmedGirl
October 5th, 2007, 05:41 PM
Yeah Cole is pretty cool. The interaction between him and Riley is great.:lol:

Dani
October 5th, 2007, 05:44 PM
Cole is cool. A few of us would like to see more of him, but we're not sure if there will be anything between him and Riley.

DavidsGirl841444
October 6th, 2007, 01:16 AM
No offense I would like to see more of Cole but Idon't really see him as a big love intrest but I have been known to be wrong.

CharmedGirl
October 6th, 2007, 04:06 AM
Cole as a love interest :nah:. Riley has enough men to choose from without Cole. :lol:

Dani
October 7th, 2007, 12:34 AM
I think I'd like to see more interaction between those two because they really work great together, but I wouldn't want to see them romantically linked. Like Bec said, Riley has too many men to choose from already. :biggrin:

DavidsGirl841444
October 8th, 2007, 04:59 PM
Thank god for that I never saw him like that I mean he was an ok guy. But yeah she has anough guys and problems to deal with without adding a bad boy who has some prejudice like that.

CharmedGirl
October 8th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Cole is great to work with and Riley enjoys the teasing and so does he but a relationship wouldn't be all that good between them because Riley would be thinking about Quinn way too much :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
October 8th, 2007, 08:24 PM
Hell yeah they wouldn't be together. Yeah to her and Quinn.

CharmedGirl
October 8th, 2007, 08:35 PM
Cole is a cool character and I really like him but he's definitely not the one for Riley :)

DavidsGirl841444
October 10th, 2007, 10:12 AM
We can all agree to that. But smart as hell.

welsh_valleys_girl
December 22nd, 2008, 10:13 AM
more of quinn is what's needed! lol

Dani
January 3rd, 2009, 05:55 PM
Don't worry, he's coming back! Just keep reading. LOL!

Irishlilt-quinn'shot
February 23rd, 2010, 08:38 AM
I believe that quinn, even though he is an arrogant a**(a hot one at that) the two should be together. they have a soul connection...... it's so cool.....

CharmedGirl
February 23rd, 2010, 06:28 PM
Hopefully Quinn will help heal her broken heart, but I wouldn't be surprised if she turns to Ben for comfort (and not of her usual kind of comfort (sex)) seeing as he lost his soul mate and managed to survive.

Dani
February 24th, 2010, 09:13 PM
I have a theory though I'm afraid to say it, but here goes.

We've already come to find that Quinn is the one that will always be there and that Kye was the one to hurt. Okay, so here's the part I'm afraid to say because I think it will get laughed at. What if the baby that Rhoan and Liander asked her to have for them is the one to heal. Dia said that there would be three men in her life, but she never specified age. Keri has never specified anything either though I'm pretty sure she counted Ben out of the running for the one that healed when we were speculating after that book. In fact, most of the men we've said have been ruled out so far or proven to be in the part we picked. Okay, so that's my thought.

*Runs and hides until it's safe to come out*

CharmedGirl
February 24th, 2010, 11:25 PM
Interesting theory Dani. You certainly could be right.

Dani
February 24th, 2010, 11:30 PM
Oh good, I'm not going to be a laughing stock for my thought.

That has been running through my mind since I finished the book, but I was too afraid to say anything until I really thought about it more. Then I figured that it couldn't be that far fetched, but I was still afraid to mention it. LOL!