PDA

View Full Version : Forum Event--Kristy McCaffrey--Old West Romances

Kristy McCaffrey
May 12th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Hello! What a great week this promises to be!!

I'm excited to share background info and excerpts from my historical western romances each day. Here's a brief overview of my Wings of the West Series:

THE WREN, Book 1--Captured by Comanche as a child, Molly Hart was assumed dead. Ten years later Texas Ranger Matt Ryan finds a woman with the same blue eyes.

THE DOVE, Book 2--Reunited with Logan Ryan on the steps of The White Dove Saloon, Claire Waters hides under the guise of a fancy girl...and lets the ex-deputy believe the worst.

THE SPARROW, Book 3--Texas Ranger Nathan Blackmore accompanies Emma Hart on a wooden dory through the Grand Canyon. Soon they face an ancient evil from Hopi folklore.

ECHO OF THE PLAINS, Short Story--Eli Ryan searches for the renegade stallion Echo in the Texas desert, but Cassie Callahan's stubborn protection of the horse just might steer him off course.

Leave a comment on any of my posts and be eligible to win an e-copy of THE WREN. One book will be given away each day during the forum event.</SPAN>

Also, for the month of May visit my Facebook page and “Like” it to be eligible for a drawing for two $10 Amazon giftcards. </SPAN>http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kristy-McCaffrey/145328892197533</SPAN>

Very Best!</SPAN>