PDA

View Full Version : Free Reads--New site look

Anna Fallon
September 19th, 2007, 09:18 PM
At last I have created something I am very happy with. There are a few free reads, and I'll be updating those regularly. I also have a sign up form so you I can email you when I update and put up new stories. Not a newsletter, just a short note letting you know new content has gone up to my site.

Go have a look and comments are welcome, sites are an evolutionary process aren't they?

www.annaf.net (http://www.annaf.net)

I gathered some wonderful reader feedback on what you like about sites, what keeps you there, and what makes you come back...hopefully this is user friendly for everyone.

Sincerely
Anna

Karenne
September 20th, 2007, 05:45 PM
Anna you did a great job!

ohhh...dont' you have a group here? Should that be on your site? Did I miss it?Innocent?

Anna Fallon
September 20th, 2007, 07:26 PM
LOL oh yes ever-observant one, that is on my to do list today. I'll be telling about my site and free reads, and anything else that pops up......*snicker* on my section here, and then putting all about this wonderful place on the front page of my site.

Anna
(now soundly whipped)

Karenne
September 20th, 2007, 11:50 PM
ROFL....I got to give a whippin

sigh..now I can sleep!Cheerleader

Dani
September 21st, 2007, 02:34 AM
Play nice Karenne!! :lol:

Great reads Anna!! :notworthy:

Anna Fallon
September 21st, 2007, 03:05 AM
Thanks Dani
and poor Karenne does find it hard to sleep at night without a whipping under her belt. Glad I could help her drift off like a baby...

Pleased you liked my stories, it's been great to clear the cobwebs out of my har drive and whistle some fresh air through there.

Anna

Karenne
September 21st, 2007, 10:18 AM
ROFL

Awww...Anna..you know me so well honey!

Linda L Lattimer
September 21st, 2007, 03:12 PM
Anna, nice reads, nice site and I added my email to get updates

hugs

Linda

Anna Fallon
September 26th, 2007, 06:30 AM
Thanks Linda
glad you enjoyed them. I'll be updating very soon. I was stoked to get your subscription. I figure it's not as labor intensive as a newsletter.

I'm hooking my blog to it and getting another chapter out etc, so there will be more. There's always more LOL

And I have my CTR section on my homepage now, so no more whippings from Karenne until the next one.

Anna

Dani
September 26th, 2007, 06:17 PM
Anna, I thought you liked that whipping? :roflmao:

Anna Fallon
September 26th, 2007, 06:56 PM
Oh yes, it's a toss up really who enjoys it more. How'd you get to know me so well. LOL

Anna

Dani
September 26th, 2007, 11:44 PM
Just lucky I guess! :lol: