PDA

View Full Version : Celebrating the Anniversary!

Miss Mae
May 14th, 2012, 08:27 AM
Good morning, readers! :)

I'm celebrating the anniversary party here at Coffee Time with TRS all WEEK LONG here in my forum! If you're not familiar with me, I offer you a chance to get to know me, and my writing, better!

Each day (M thru F), I'll give away a free download of one of my books. But you need to enter my little contest and PM me here with the answer! The correct entry wins! And hey, if there's more than one winner -- I'm feeling generous!

Sound like fun?

Let's get started!

Today, I'll give away a copy of my historical romance, "See No Evil, My Pretty Lady."

Blurb:

New maid Dorcy Edwards flees the scene of where her employer's body is found. His murder sparks a chain of macabre events. Cloistered on a remote island with five strangers, including Gareth Davenport, her late employer's brooding, but darkly handsome heir, Dorcy encounters baffling questions with what she fears may be terrifying answers. Who cut the telegraph lines? Who left a mutilated animal carcass outside her bedroom door? What is the reason for Gareth's black gloves and eye patch? Can he be "Jack the Ripper", the madman suspected to be Mr. Davenport's killer? Dorcy must solve the mystery, and soon, or her growing attraction for Gareth could be her very death sentence.

Winner of the Top Ten Read of 2008 from MyShelf.com

Contest question: What has been cut?

To find the answer, watch the video at my site here (http://themissmaesite.blogspot.com/p/see-no-evil-my-pretty-lady.html), and listen carefully!

I'll announce the winners/s tomorrow morning!

Miss Mae
May 14th, 2012, 11:58 AM
Great responses so far! Thank you, everyone! C'mon! Who else knows the answer? :)

CapeFearLibn
May 14th, 2012, 07:56 PM
How do I send my answer to your question??

Miss Mae
May 14th, 2012, 09:19 PM
Hi Cafe,

Just click on my name above my photo over here on the left hand side. A menu will drop down, and click on "private message". Put your answer in that, and I'll get it. :)

Miss Mae
May 15th, 2012, 08:41 AM
Thanks to everyone who entered my contest yesterday! The winner is....*drum roll, please*...CafeFearLibn

I'll PM you with the link for the free download. I hope you enjoy Dorcy and Gareth's story! :)

Stay tuned...another contest coming right up! :)

CapeFearLibn
May 15th, 2012, 09:06 AM
Whoo Hoo! Thanks so much. I already went to Smashwords and got my copy. It's in my TBR queue. Thanks again!