PDA

View Full Version : Sara Fitzgerald

ellen
May 14th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Anything For Charity, Mine for Keeps, Just What The Doctor Ordered, Yesterday's Wish and Darkness Within are Sara's titles. Talk to her about them HERE.

sarafitzgerald
May 16th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Anything For Charity, Mine for Keeps, Just What The Doctor Ordered, Yesterday's Wish and Darkness Within are Sara's titles. Talk to her about them HERE.

Hi,

As you know I am published by Champagne Books. I am so blessed to be apart of Champagne authors. I have five books published with them. My newest one, Darkness Within, is my favorite. It recently won second place in the Oquirrh Writers E-book contest.

Darkness Within is filled with excitement, witches, vampires, and werewolves.

Please find below a blurb,
When Samantha Van Skyhawk learns her family secret, her life is in terrible danger—and her unlife may just be beginning. Samantha’s dad is a vampire and soon her blood will change. She flees with her mom and brother to Shadow Falls to find the spell to kill the evil vampire blood When Samantha encounters Brent, a human with the most bewitching smile, things get complicated. She doesn’t have time for a romance not with the daunting task of defeating a vampire who has been around for centuries. Then Samantha meets Drake, a totally hot vampire, who claims she belongs with him; the darkness within her completely agrees. She must fight her incredible urge to be with Drake and the yearning within her soul to become what she fears most—a monster that kills. Will she save herself and those she loves or will she embrace the night forever?

sarafitzgerald
May 16th, 2012, 04:00 PM
More about me:)

I have written most of my life. I have been married for 20 years this Fall. I am so lucky and excited to be married to my very own hero. Russ and I have a beautiful little five-year-old daughter, named Savanna. We live in the Rocky Mountains. I also have a crazy cat and a dog named Angel When I am not writing, I sell AVON and love to read, go to the movies and shop. Also hang out with my friends and family. I like bowling too.

I started my writing career with Champagne Books in 2006. Mine for Keeps quickly became a best seller, along with Just What the Doctor Ordered, Anything for Charity and Yesterday Wish. Getting published with Champagne was one of the biggest dreams of mine to come true.

sarafitzgerald
May 16th, 2012, 04:10 PM
People ask me all the time, "what made you decide to write or become an author?"

I was shy as a child, plus I had a speech disorder and a wild imagination. So it was easier for me to write. I loved making up stories.

Stanalei
May 16th, 2012, 04:36 PM
People ask me all the time, "what made you decide to write or become an author?"

I was shy as a child, plus I had a speech disorder and a wild imagination. So it was easier for me to write. I loved making up stories.

Hi Sara,
You are much more more out going now. And congratulations on 20 years with your hero. Good luck with all your stories. You have a great gift to share.

Stanalei
May 16th, 2012, 05:18 PM
Hi Sara,
I would have never guessed you for shy. Congrats on you new book and 20 year with your hero!

sarafitzgerald
May 16th, 2012, 06:39 PM
I was soooo shy. Funny now. Thanks for congrats. I am way excited.

Stanalei
May 16th, 2012, 06:46 PM
I was soooo shy. Funny now. Thanks for congrats. I am way excited.

You should be excited. You've worked hard and done very well with your writing. Keep up the great work.
Sorry it took so long for me to navigate through the site to get to you, but I'm glad I figured it out.

sarafitzgerald
May 17th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Hi,

I will be popping in and out all day. Would love to chat with you about. I am so excited to be here. Thanks for having me

sarafitzgerald
May 17th, 2012, 11:38 AM
Drake traced Samantha’s face through the air, careful not to touch her. “Do you trust me?”
“Why do you ask?”
“I long to kiss you. To feel your warmth. What if I promise not to change you tonight…just to hold you for a brief moment?”
It was stupid to believe him. But how would his arms feel wrapped around her? “How can I possibly trust you?”
“Sometimes you have to believe in something.”
“Promise?”
He nodded.
In spite of all her logic, she pulled off her beautiful new cross and let it slip through her fingers. She stepped into his embrace and stared into his beautiful dark eyes. He slowly moved his lips to hers. Her heart started pounding as if she was running for her life. Maybe she was. Maybe she’d die right here in his arms tonight.
As his lips found hers, she sighed. He was magnificent and kissing him was beyond what mere words could ever describe. Strange though, his touch was so cold, and yet it caused her to burn with such passion. The heat grew stronger every single second. It was amazing.
She loved him. She wanted this forever. It was him she wanted. Not Brent. She shook her head. It was the darkness within her thinking these thoughts. Not the real her.

sarafitzgerald
May 17th, 2012, 11:39 AM
What readers are saying:

“Darkness Within fulfills the ‘thirst’ for vampire novels. A fun read for young girls and those young at heart.” Barbara West

“Sara Fitzgerald’s story grows dark and dangerous as you turn the page and will have the reader wondering what happens next.” Stanalei Fletcher

“Darkness Within will keep you spellbound and bewitched to the very last page.” Jill Ammon Vanderwood, Award Winning Author of What it Like, Living Green.

sarafitzgerald
May 17th, 2012, 11:42 AM
I know I have talked a lot about Darkness Within. I will talk more about my other books soon!

Right now I want you to know Just What the Doctor Ordered and Anything for Charity are on Goodreads as giveaways, so if you want a copy go over and entered to win a printed book signed by me:)

sarafitzgerald
May 17th, 2012, 11:45 AM
Need to pop out and take daughter to school, will be back soon.

January Bain
May 17th, 2012, 11:54 AM
OHHHH :whistilin:Sara, that sounds so interesting!!! Being a HUGE fan of such novels I can't wait to read it! Best, January

sarafitzgerald
May 17th, 2012, 05:15 PM
Thanks,

It is one of my favorite books. So much fun to write!!! I hope you enjoy reading it.

sarafitzgerald
May 17th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Mine for Keeps was my first novel with Champagne Books, and became a best seller. It was nominated twice that year for Best Selling Author and Best Selling book. I was so excited.

Here is a quick blurb about it. It is a very sweet romance and has deep characters. Mark has a lot to learn and Virginia has to let go of her past and learn to move on and trust again.

Dr. Mark Jefferson is a sexy, swinging bachelor who has always been able to charm his way out of any situation...until now. Over night, he becomes a dad to an eleven-month-old baby. Mark needs all the help he can get!

Virginia Wilde's heart was broken by a man she trusted and the last thing she wants is to get involved with another family. But with no money, and her rent due in two days, she answers Mark's ad for a nanny. This time, however, she is determined not to get emotionally attached.

In spite of her best intentions, she falls head over heels in love--not only with the darling little boy she watches, but with his handsome dad as well. Can she trust her heart this time? Will Mark and Jacob be hers to keep?

Your first book is always the book of your heart. And I do love this one.

Mine For Keeps
available through champagnebooks.com as print or e-book

sarafitzgerald
May 17th, 2012, 05:25 PM
What a busy day:) But it sure has been fun posting between running Savanna around and selling AVON.

My writing is one of my true passions. And it has been so much fun to talk about my books.

Off to pick up Savanna. Will post soon.

sarafitzgerald
May 17th, 2012, 07:37 PM
My second book, Just What the Doctor Ordered, also became a Best Seller for Champagne Books.

This book was super fun to write. Las Vegas in the main location of the book which to me is a city I love. So does my character, Elizabeth. She is ready to bet on love.

Please find below the blurb

Elizabeth Lane needs a job fast in order to finish her last semester of school and head back to her small hometown to open her own medical clinic. However, she has no idea that in order to make her dream come true, she'll have to work for the notorious Dr. Jess Miller. She has always been able to tackle the hogs at home; surely she can manage one cranky doctor, can't she?

Romantic sparks fly the moment they meet, but intimate relationships are against the rules. Jess isn't one to break the rules especially since he is going after a huge promotion. However, when they fly to Las Vegas for a medical conference--all bets are off and they might just lose more than money. They might just lose their hearts.

LOVED THIS BOOK.

sarafitzgerald
May 17th, 2012, 07:42 PM
My third book with Champagne Books is Anything for Charity. I absolutely love this book!!! I model the hero after my wonderful husband. And the little girl in this story will tug at your heart. Indeed you might find that you will do anything for charity.

Blurb

To launch her career as a reporter, Charity Smith must write a story about the media shy billionaire, Ryan Foster.

Ryan's heart was broken when his young niece died of cancer. Now he dresses up like a clown and performs charity work at the local hospital. The last thing he needs is a reporter invading his privacy, but the moment he meets Charity and her scowling teenage brother, he finds himself falling head over heels in love with her. Soon he wonders if he will indeed...do anything for Charity.

Fun sweet romance.

R

sarafitzgerald
May 17th, 2012, 07:49 PM
My fourth book with Champagne is Yesterday Wish,

a sweet, sexy cowboy love story. Again so much fun to write:)

Blurb

Samantha Wells' heart was broken by the notorious cowboy James Norcross three years ago when he left her in a cloud of dust. She swore never to forgive him, but she cannot forget him. Her dad's crazy will brings James tumbling back into her life. Wishing Wells, the famous Bed and Breakfast Inn will be Samantha's only if she marries James. Her father has got to be kidding!

Things keep getting crazier, as James refuses to leave until they are wed, and it seems someone is out to hurt Samantha. In the midst of all the chaos, can Samantha's wish of yesterday come true? Will she get her happily ever after? And is James the man for her after all?

sarafitzgerald
May 17th, 2012, 07:53 PM
"..remarkable characters that will stay in your heart for many days and beyond. A romance that really delivers. This is romance at its finest." The Romance Studio on Mine for Keeps

"Sara has done a tremendous job earning 5 Angels for an outstanding contemporary romance." Fallen Angels
Reviews on Mine for Keeps

"...love conquers all, because romance should still prevail in this day and age. A charming tale." Coffeetime Romance on Just What the Doctor Ordered

"..a sweet romance with two people that are so blind they can't see love is there the first time they meet." Fallen Angel Reviews on Just What the Doctor Ordered

sarafitzgerald
May 17th, 2012, 07:56 PM
I thought Darkness Within was a good read. The plot was interesting and unique and Samantha is certainly a sweetheart. Since the story is short and fast paced, it is possible to enjoy it in a single setting. Anyone looking for a quick, entertaining paranormal YA romance should consider Darkness Within.

LASR
Review by Poinsettia

sarafitzgerald
May 17th, 2012, 07:59 PM
Well, I am popping out again. In case I don't make it back by midnight. I wanted to thank Coffee Time Romance for having me featured today. And I want to thank my publisher, Champagne books. Especially Ellen. Champagne Books made my dreams of publishing come true, and have helped me create five amazing books.

Toasting you all. Thanks so much. I hope you enjoyed learning about me and my books.