PDA

View Full Version : Join Up for Free!

sjwilling
September 20th, 2007, 03:56 PM
Heh that title got your attention. :)

Still you can join up for free, to my new newsletter that is. And why should you join up for free? Well because not only do you get wonderful news about my upcoming works but there are also two contests and every newsletter gives you an installment into of my special SF erotic romance Terras IV which won't be available to anyone but my Newsletter list. This issue you get installments 1&2.

So come along and join my yahoo group newsletter here

<CENTER>

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/yg/img/i/us/ui/join.gif
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thewillingcourier/join)
</CENTER>

It really will be worth the once a month (at most) news and views.

S.J.

Karenne
September 20th, 2007, 05:35 PM
yeap! Got my attention! Thanks!DiscoDancingCarrots

Dani
September 22nd, 2007, 02:10 AM
Very funny S.J., but your right, it does get your attention! :lol:

sjwilling
September 22nd, 2007, 09:13 AM
Thanks for Joining Karenne and Irish Wolf.

If you haven't see it already I posted the Newsletter yesterday and its sitting in the messages list of the group.

Hope you enjoy.

Got another DD.3 report to archive here soon and another to write for this week, so it's going to be a busy forum week I think.

Yay!

S.J.

Karenne
September 22nd, 2007, 10:58 AM
WOOHOO! I didn't see it...did you send out a message via 'special notice' Cheerleader

Dani
September 22nd, 2007, 03:41 PM
:clap: Awsome S.J.! I'll go check it out.

I can't wait to see more of the DD.3 reports. They crack me up everytime. :lol:

CharmedGirl
September 28th, 2007, 06:54 AM
I'm going to have to go sign up as well and you're right the title did get my attention. LOL

Can't wait for new DD3 reports they are so much fun to read and I love posting comments about them. LOL

sjwilling
October 15th, 2007, 11:48 PM
WOOHOO! I didn't see it...did you send out a message via 'special notice' Cheerleader

yep sent it out special notice but I did see that you're signed up as no mail Karenne. Did you want me to change that to special notices for you?

S.J.

sjwilling
October 15th, 2007, 11:50 PM
I'm going to have to go sign up as well and you're right the title did get my attention. LOL

Can't wait for new DD3 reports they are so much fun to read and I love posting comments about them. LOL

:) Glad you like them. When I fully get into the swing of it I should be writing roughly three to four reports a month. If I can manage that this little collection is going to explode!

Party Time

S.J.