PDA

View Full Version : What's your dream vacation?

Pamela tyner
May 17th, 2012, 08:20 AM
</SPAN>If you could take a summer vacation anywhere (with money being no object) where would you go/what would you do?

Id go Australia. For some reason, Ive always been fascinated with that country. Wonder if it has anything to do with the very sexy, it-makes-me-melt accent?

PepperAnthony
May 17th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Pamela, I totally agree with you about the yumminess of Australian men. Two of my favorites are Simon Baker (The Mentalist) and Hugh Jackman. I've used both of those guys as inspiration for my heroes. However, my favorite dream vacation would have to be Europe. Specifically I'd like to visit Tuscany and Paris. Also Stonehenge in the UK, and a tour of small English villages. My ancestral roots are English. It would be fun to visit the family estate, Rockwell House. Someday!

JayeShields
May 17th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Pepper, Paris is my absolute favorite place in the whole world. You must go there! If you do, call me because I've taken a bunch of classes on the city and I'm probably more qualified than most the tourguides. I can even tell you where all the roman artifacts are buried beneath the city ;)

Pamela, I totally agree with you about the yumminess of Australian men. Two of my favorites are Simon Baker (The Mentalist) and Hugh Jackman. I've used both of those guys as inspiration for my heroes. However, my favorite dream vacation would have to be Europe. Specifically I'd like to visit Tuscany and Paris. Also Stonehenge in the UK, and a tour of small English villages. My ancestral roots are English. It would be fun to visit the family estate, Rockwell House. Someday!

Stephanie Beck
May 17th, 2012, 10:42 AM
Lately I've really wanted to go to Spain...you know, with unlimited time and funds. There's so much history and spirit and eccentricies--I'm really digging that at the moment.

Stephanie Beck

ErinPatrick
May 17th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Okay, I want to go to all these places. But if I can go to only one place, it would be Scotland. I've not sure why. I've just always wanted to go there.

Tabitha
May 17th, 2012, 05:26 PM
I'm easy to please, really - anywhere where you could swim in the sea with beautiful coloured fish darting around, lovely.

Tabitha
May 17th, 2012, 05:28 PM
Okay, I want to go to all these places. But if I can go to only one place, it would be Scotland. I've not sure why. I've just always wanted to go there.
I'll take you someday x x

Kaylie Newell
May 17th, 2012, 06:16 PM
I'm good with any place that has a beach :) It can be warm or cold (the Oregon coast tends to be freezing in the summer), just so long as there's boats and water.