PDA

View Full Version : What’s on your summer reading list?

Pamela tyner
May 18th, 2012, 07:57 AM
I have a huge stack of to-be-read books (both print books and ebooks), and I hope to put a serious dent in those this summer. They include some of my 'old favorite' authors—Karen Robards, Susan Elizabeth Phillips, Gena Showalter, Janelle Denison, etc—and some 'new to me' authors.

Share what/who is on your summer reading list and be entered into a drawing for some prizes. Winners will be announced tomorrow (May 19th).

And by the way, if you're looking to add to your to-be-read pile, I suggest you check out some of our books at http://beachwalkpress.com/

Tamaria Soana
May 18th, 2012, 10:24 AM
I have these books to read from Beachwalk Press

Slave to His Desires
A Death that Lingers
Fall into Danger
Forsaken Heart

and my Kindle is full of many others!

Stephanie Beck
May 18th, 2012, 10:26 AM
My poor reading list, the ones at the top are getting cranky with me. We're moving this summer so I've been so busy! I'm hoping to catch up my series--Sookie, Mary-Janice Davidson, Sherlynn Kenyon. If I can do that, I'd be one happy chick.

Stephanie Beck

CapeFearLibn
May 18th, 2012, 10:36 AM
I work in a Library, so I don't generally plan my summer reading list ahead of time. I watch the new best sellers that come in and grab them as they come. I haven't read any Nalini Singh so I definitely plan on reading 1 or 2 of hers and I have a Cecilia Gray book waiting for me.

jmesparza
May 18th, 2012, 12:00 PM
I am currently reading The Host by Stephenie Meyer.

ebooks:

Possessing The Flame by Ann Lory
Moonstruck by B.J. McCall
Bound By The Night by Anastasia Rabiyah
Foxy: Once Was Lost by Zenobia Renquist

I am waiting for my Amazon Order(s):

Kiss of Pride by Sandra Hill
Fated by Rebecca Zanetti
Nauti Deceptions by Lora Leigh
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Fifty Shades of Grey by E L James
Stygian's Honor by Lora Leigh

Kaylie Newell
May 18th, 2012, 12:15 PM
Tamaria, bless your heart! All the Beachwalk books are in my TBR pile too. I wish I had more time to read. Sadly, it takes me about a month to finish a book : / Right now I'm reading The Stranger Beside Me by Ann Rule, and Whispers At Midnight by Karen Robards. Good stuff!

faerymom
May 18th, 2012, 01:24 PM
I have a huge stack to get through but the one I am looking the most forward too and counting the days is the new Anita Blake book due out june 5

Crystal
faerymom@ymail.com

ErinPatrick
May 19th, 2012, 01:41 PM
I've got about 25 waiting to read books in my Kindle. Most of them are new authors.