PDA

View Full Version : Hi to everyone

jean hart stewart
September 22nd, 2007, 01:30 PM
Glad to be here!!!!! My paranormals are a little different from most ( no vampires or werewolves) They are historically accurate for their time setting but my hero or heroine is a Druid who has inherited Druid powers through a direct line from an ancestor, a Druid priestess. I'm published by Cerridwen Press and have three books released : Druid's Daughter, My Darling Druid, and Song of a Druid Princess. Kiss of a Druid Bard will be out in December, and Druid Redeemed next March. I'm just putting the final touches on Druid Triumphant. The last five books trace the children of Druid's Daughter. Have LOVED writing them.Excerpts at my web site or can I post some here?I'm a newbie so need to learn the rules. Coffee & Reading Jean

Dani
September 22nd, 2007, 05:34 PM
You may post excerpts here if you'd like. I would certainly like to read some. :biggrin:

And welcome again!! Hope you have fun here.

barbarella
September 23rd, 2007, 09:11 AM
Glad to be here!!!!! My paranormals are a little different from most ( no vampires or werewolves) They are historically accurate for their time setting but my hero or heroine is a Druid who has inherited Druid powers through a direct line from an ancestor, a Druid priestess. I'm published by Cerridwen Press and have three books released : Druid's Daughter, My Darling Druid, and Song of a Druid Princess. Kiss of a Druid Bard will be out in December, and Druid Redeemed next March. I'm just putting the final touches on Druid Triumphant. The last five books trace the children of Druid's Daughter. Have LOVED writing them.Excerpts at my web site or can I post some here?I'm a newbie so need to learn the rules. Coffee & Reading Jean
Hi Jean
I am so glad that you are writing about such an interesting subject . Druids are so complex and intriguing. Do you include Celtic druids ? Stonehenge is one of the most amazing and mysterious places in this country and I wondered if you had explored this area in your writing.
All the best of success.