PDA

View Full Version : Hi to everyone

jean hart stewart
September 22nd, 2007, 01:45 PM
Just posted to the paranormal thread, but want to say hi to everyone, not just one group. I'm published in paranormal by Cerridwen press, and have three books released. It's a series called Garland of Druids, and book three just came out and is title Song of a Druid Princess. Druid's Daughter and My Darling Druid, already out, with Kiss of a Druid Bard scheduled for Dece. and Druid Redeemed next March. Just finished Druid Triumphant so can come up for air and hope to hear from you all. I love to chat, especially about Druids. My books are all historically accurate as to time setting, just the fact that the protagonist has inherited Druid abilities makes them paranormal. Glad to be here. Coffee & Reading Jean

Dani
September 22nd, 2007, 05:33 PM
:welcome: to CTR Jean!!

It sounds like you are a very productive person lately since you have a book out now, one coming out in Dec. and one in March! I'll have to check out your work because I haven't heard of too many books on druids and they interest me.

Karenne
September 23rd, 2007, 12:17 AM
Hi Jean!

I am so glad you found us! Welcome to the forum family!HugMe

CharmedGirl
September 28th, 2007, 06:49 AM
:welcome: Jean it's great to have you here at CTR.

Can't wait to read your posts. :)

sjwilling
September 29th, 2007, 06:49 PM
Hi Jean and welcome.

I'm the only sane one here so trust me, you can believe every word I say. These, nubile young slave servants from the planet Tisis who welcomed you earlier all do my bidding, (when I ask them very nicely and provide bribes that is.)

I hope you have fun with us, well me and the servants girls that is. (Uhm don't beat me too hard, okay, I'm fragile and I've had a hard day)

:arghhhh:

S.J.

CharmedGirl
September 29th, 2007, 06:54 PM
:arghhhh: since when did I become a servant girl?

If I am one then I was definitely bribed because I sure wasn't asked nicely :lol:

sjwilling
September 29th, 2007, 07:33 PM
Didnt' we mention Godiva Chocolate :)

S.J.

CharmedGirl
September 29th, 2007, 07:40 PM
Chocolate works . You can have 10 minutes out of the stray jacket if Dani and Karenne say it's alright :lol:

sjwilling
September 29th, 2007, 09:21 PM
They gotta approve too! No fair! How can I catch them by surprise if they know

:nono:

S.J.

CharmedGirl
September 29th, 2007, 10:20 PM
I don't want you catching me by surprise that's why they have to approve :lol:

Dani
September 29th, 2007, 10:28 PM
Hi Jean and welcome.

I'm the only sane one here so trust me, you can believe every word I say. These, nubile young slave servants from the planet Tisis who welcomed you earlier all do my bidding, (when I ask them very nicely and provide bribes that is.)

I hope you have fun with us, well me and the servants girls that is. (Uhm don't beat me too hard, okay, I'm fragile and I've had a hard day)

:arghhhh:

S.J.
Excues me...Slave servant girl? Who died and made you God here?

I think you need to stay in that jacket because you're starting to hallucinate again thinking you're the boss. :roflmao:

sjwilling
September 29th, 2007, 10:32 PM
Uhm, now would I do that to you. You're so sweet, and uhm, taste good with ketchup

Argh, no, I didn't say that.

S.J.

sjwilling
September 29th, 2007, 10:39 PM
Hallucinations are our friends. Repeat after me...

One good thing about hallucinations is they never let you down in bed, :sleep1:

S.J.

Dani
September 29th, 2007, 10:41 PM
Ummm, yeah you did and I think that the jacket stays on indefinately after that last comment.

I taste good with ketchup...What are you a cannibal?

sjwilling
September 29th, 2007, 10:49 PM
Moi? Moi? Bona Fide student of Hannibal Lector and you think I'm a cannible. How on earth could you get that idea?

HugMe

S.J.

Dani
September 29th, 2007, 11:03 PM
Great detective work on my part I guess! :roflmao:

sjwilling
September 29th, 2007, 11:53 PM
LOL you need to write erotic mysteries. That would be cool

S.J.

Dani
September 29th, 2007, 11:57 PM
I'm not inventive to come up with a great story and what I've tried to write for classes in college (when I had to) sounded stupid to me. Maybe someday, it might happen, but not now. My muse is on a permanent vacation at this point! :roflmao:

sjwilling
September 30th, 2007, 12:37 AM
LOL my first novel is chained and locked up in a metal tin under my bed. There is no way anyone's going to be allowed to read that embarrasing little sucker.

Actually took me three novels before I wrote one I felt was good enough to let peeps read. Writing is a huge learning curve and hard work.

S.J.

Dani
September 30th, 2007, 12:50 AM
I was always good at english in school and I could research my derriere off, but getting it into a cognitive thought process to put on paper is a different story. I may get the courage up to try. Who knows, the muse might come off vacation for me! :lol:

sjwilling
October 2nd, 2007, 03:16 PM
Actually there's a really wonderful little site that I use to kick off my muse when my writing goes down hill. It's the ficlets site. www.ficlets.com (http://www.ficlets.com).

I like it because you don't write an entire story, you only have 1028 characters to write with, so all you can do is a really tiny part of a story. If I'm ever feeling stuck for inspiration, or feeling my writing is crap ( a frequent occurence) I go play there for a day or two.

It's fun, it's free and most of the folks there are nice to play with :)

S.J.

jean hart stewart
October 2nd, 2007, 06:41 PM
Hi to everyone again. You make a gal feel welcome.:) i just learned yesterday my third book in the Druid series, Song of a Druid Princess, has gotten five angels from Fallen Angels reviews. happy time here, as the book's been out over a month and no review, which makes me very nervous. I'll be chatting tomorrow at loveromancescafe if any of you want to read excerpts from my books or chat with me. Would love that. More:)s. Jean

sjwilling
October 2nd, 2007, 06:50 PM
Yay! reviews!

LOL My books been out for six months now and I have one measly little one. Oh well.

Sounds like the Druids are doing great though. If I get a chance I'll pop over to LRC tomorrow and say hi.

S.J.

Dani
October 2nd, 2007, 06:58 PM
That's great Jean! Congratulations. I'll try to pop over there if I can after I take my son to the doctor in the morning. :biggrin:

More reviews will come along for you (and you too S.J.) soon I bet! We'll Cheerleader y'all on whether you get more reviews or not (but we know you both of you will).

jean hart stewart
October 2nd, 2007, 07:06 PM
You guys are too funny.....Love you already. Jean

Dani
October 2nd, 2007, 07:13 PM
It comes naturally to us Jean, but we still try sometimes. :biggrin:

We (Bec aka CharmedGirl) love to keep S.J. in line. It's so much fun. :lol:

sjwilling
October 2nd, 2007, 07:19 PM
Yeah they keep me in panty line as often as they can

Mwahahahahaha

S.J.

CharmedGirl
October 2nd, 2007, 07:25 PM

Mwahahahahaha

S.J.

Behave yourself SJ otherwise you're definitely going into the padded cell where you'll be able to have no fun at all :lol:

Dani
October 2nd, 2007, 07:36 PM

Mwahahahahaha

S.J.
In panty line? Hahahaha! Now behave yourself S.J.!! :lol:

sjwilling
October 2nd, 2007, 07:56 PM
It was my evil twin, Honest! :innocent:

S.J.

Dani
October 2nd, 2007, 07:59 PM
You and Bec with the evil twin bit!! I'll believe that when I see it. :lol:

sjwilling
October 2nd, 2007, 08:10 PM
:swoon:

you want to see the evil twin's bits!

Shame on you!

:lol:

S.J.

Dani
October 2nd, 2007, 08:22 PM
:arghhhh: OMG!!! I can't believe that you said that...Wait a minute, yes I can.

I wasn't meaning bit like that you naughty boy! I forget that Brits and Aussies have another meaning for that word. *makes note not to use bit again* :lol:

sjwilling
October 2nd, 2007, 08:28 PM
Aw, you know, you got my evil twin rather happy for a moment there :lol:

S.J.

Dani
October 2nd, 2007, 08:38 PM
Awww, I'm sorry! :lol:

sjwilling
October 2nd, 2007, 08:50 PM
:lol:

S.J.

CharmedGirl
October 3rd, 2007, 02:06 AM
Aw, you know, you got my evil twin rather happy for a moment there :lol:

S.J.

Your evil twin is very very naughty then. I don't want to even know how happy but then again the evil twin can't help getting over excited :lol:

Paisley
October 14th, 2007, 03:47 AM
Hi Jean:

Super glad to meet you!

Have a great weekend!

~hugs,
Paisley

Linda L Lattimer
October 14th, 2007, 05:52 PM
Hello Jean, it is good to have you here, looking forward to reading about your books

Linda