PDA

View Full Version : You wanted Good News

Liadan
September 24th, 2007, 10:43 AM
Okay Dani - here it is...

Stealing The Brides has been picked up by DCL. WOO HOO!!!! I received the email this morning. So that's two stories with DCL. The first is the short and now this one the first in my Scottish series.

Wanted to share my good news with everyone. What a way to start my week.

Karenne
September 24th, 2007, 11:47 AM
Congratulations Liadan! DiscoDancingCarrots

So happy for you! See things turned out just great. So what/when/how ...tell me all.

Dani
September 24th, 2007, 12:06 PM
Okay Dani - here it is...

Stealing The Brides has been picked up by DCL. WOO HOO!!!! I received the email this morning. So that's two stories with DCL. The first is the short and now this one the first in my Scottish series.

Wanted to share my good news with everyone. What a way to start my week.
YAY!!!!:clap:Congratulations!! :whoohoo: for you!! I'm jumping for joy for you. Cheerleader

Liadan
September 24th, 2007, 12:19 PM
The story has gone to the editor, Lainey. As soon as that is done, then Izzy will work on the cover and I'll have a release date. As soon as I know, I'll post it all here.

I'm still waiting to hear from the other publisher about my other book, but will let you know as soon as I do.

Dani
September 24th, 2007, 12:21 PM
Oooh, I can't wait to see the cover Liadan. You have to show us once you get it! :biggrin:

Linda L Lattimer
September 25th, 2007, 12:29 PM
Liadan, that is super great news, I am soooo excited for you!!

Linda

jennzilla
September 30th, 2007, 03:45 PM
Yaaahoooo!! Congrats to you Liadan!

CharmedGirl
September 30th, 2007, 04:34 PM
:whoohoo: Great news Liadan.

Cheerleader Three cheers for Liadan! :lol:

Susan Kelley
September 30th, 2007, 04:36 PM
Congratulations, Laidan. Have a glass of bubbly for me.

Liadan
October 3rd, 2007, 08:45 AM
Well I guess this truly makes it official... my god awful picture and bio have been added to the DCL website. Before you go and look though, make sure you've had a very strong cup of coffee or at least a shot of some strong alcoholic beverage nearby.

http://www.thedarkcastlelords.com/author_profiles_6.htm

I am on the same page as Meagan Hatfield. I'm at the bottom.

Karenne
October 3rd, 2007, 11:35 AM
It is not bad at all honey! Sheesh! We are always so critical of our selves!

Congrats on being up on their site though. That is nifty!Twirling

Dani
October 3rd, 2007, 05:09 PM
Well I guess this truly makes it official... my god awful picture and bio have been added to the DCL website. Before you go and look though, make sure you've had a very strong cup of coffee or at least a shot of some strong alcoholic beverage nearby.

http://www.thedarkcastlelords.com/author_profiles_6.htm

I am on the same page as Meagan Hatfield. I'm at the bottom.
Liadan, your picture looks fine darlin! It's great that they put your profile up. Now others can learn more about you. :biggrin:

Linda L Lattimer
October 6th, 2007, 01:30 PM
Hi Liadan, it does not look bad. Congrats on all your books and everything

Linda :)