PDA

View Full Version : Quinn

Angie61881
September 24th, 2007, 05:57 PM
Does anyone know what Quinn was 1/2 before he was turned. Because it mentions that he wasn't all human when he was turned. :clown:

Dani
September 24th, 2007, 07:44 PM
Keri has said somewhere what he was half of. Remember in book 4 when Riley talked to the "spirit" in the alley? That was is father and he's a high priest of Aedh. So, I think it's Aedh, but I'll have to check to make sure.

CharmedGirl
September 24th, 2007, 11:50 PM
Quinn was trained to be part of the Aedh but apart from that I can't remember if he was actually one of them. I'll have to consult my books to and let you know. LOL

Dani
September 25th, 2007, 02:01 AM
In book 4 on page 295, Quinn tells her that the priests of Aedh are energy forms and they were tall, golden and winged when they took form. They were often depicted as angels in ancient texts.

I hope this helps you Angie! :biggrin:

DavidsGirl841444
September 25th, 2007, 09:21 AM
Yeah not entirely human but they could take human form. But other then that , thats all.

CharmedGirl
September 25th, 2007, 08:22 PM
Human or vampire Quinn is still our number one hottie but there is competition for Riley's heart from both Kade and Ben. LOL

Dani
September 25th, 2007, 09:19 PM
Yep and all three men are hot too!! :whoohoo: :wub:

CharmedGirl
September 25th, 2007, 09:38 PM
Hmmm lots of delicious choices. The competition in the area that matters the most isn't going to bother Riley at all. LOL

littlewolf18
September 25th, 2007, 10:50 PM
quinn's a babe!

CharmedGirl
September 26th, 2007, 01:44 AM
:yes: Quinn is a babe and one Riley will want to hold on real tight too! :lol: Cause you wouldn't want to lose him! :arghhhh:

DavidsGirl841444
September 26th, 2007, 11:26 AM
No never want to lose him if I did I would slap myself if Riley did no offense I'd want to slap her around for being dorky.

CharmedGirl
September 26th, 2007, 07:29 PM
Losing Quinn to someone else or at all would be a serious wake up call. Riley would definitely need a slap for something like that. LOL

Dani
September 26th, 2007, 09:27 PM
Yeah she would need something for losing Quinn again.

DavidsGirl841444
September 27th, 2007, 09:47 AM
But she pushed him away saying she needs time if she keeps pushing him away she may lose him because guys will only take so muchbefore up and leaving. Even if he says he is never leaving.

Dani
September 27th, 2007, 04:56 PM
Yep chica, you're correct about that.:biggrin:

CharmedGirl
September 27th, 2007, 05:59 PM
We never want Quinn to leave Riley again ever even if she makes him go. He better put up one hell of a fight. LOL

littlewolf18
September 27th, 2007, 06:39 PM
i just want to see how hard quinn would fight for riley, no matter how much she pushed him away

CharmedGirl
September 27th, 2007, 06:52 PM
He better fight for her a lot otherwise trouble is going to come to him from all of us females here at CTR. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
September 28th, 2007, 10:04 AM
Ohh I like that we all will give him trouble make sure Quinn gets an earful.

Angie61881
September 28th, 2007, 11:49 PM
Does Riley even know what she's suspose to feel when she meets her soul mate. She may be 1/2 werewolf but she's also 1/2 vampire. How is she to know what her soul mate will be. She keeps thinking that her mate is a werewolf because she wants marriage and the kids and white picket fence and thinks that only a wolf will be able to handle her in moon lust. Well I think she must of forgot the Quinn can definately handle her more wild side .But since her vampire side kicked in and she can't have any kids. Why not explore both sides more to see who the soul mate is. I personally think it's Quinn. But she's just in denial Because if I had that kind of connection with a sexy vamp I'd forget everyone else.:wazzapp:

CharmedGirl
September 28th, 2007, 11:54 PM
Everyone is hoping for her to explore a one on one relationship with Quinn but that probably won't happen for a while. She will continue to explore her relationships with other men like Kade and Ben which will be really cool especially if she gets involved with Ben. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
September 29th, 2007, 10:35 AM
Yeah but watch it turn out Ben is another bad guy or a butt head. And it doesn't rear it's ugly head till she is caught inthe web.

CharmedGirl
September 29th, 2007, 06:20 PM
Oh come on Riley has already had too many disappointments we don't want Ben to be bad but we don't want him to absolutely perfect either otherwise he might just steal Riley away from Quinn. :lol:

Dani
September 30th, 2007, 01:40 AM
Oh, I don't think Quinn would let that happen Bec. He'd rid Riley of Ben first. :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
October 1st, 2007, 03:38 PM
Oh Irish that is what I would love to hear. Quinn being a bad boy because we girlscan't seem to not be attracted to bad boys.

Dani
October 1st, 2007, 04:59 PM
I love the bad boy, but I love the nice guy too, so they'd have to be a little of both and be smart enough to know when and where to show the other side. Quinn is just the right amount of both to mke my day. Cheerleader

CharmedGirl
October 1st, 2007, 05:11 PM
The bad boy is always yummy and definitely knows how to show a girl a good time :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
October 2nd, 2007, 09:06 AM
Yup and if I was any girl I would be with a bad boy right now. But my brain takes over and says good boys arn't bad which they arn't if they had a little bad in them. But Quinn is good and bad for that.

Dani
October 3rd, 2007, 12:15 AM
Quinn is always good for that! He's got the right mix of good and bad to make me a very happy woman! :whistling: ;)

CharmedGirl
October 3rd, 2007, 01:00 AM
What's with this about making you a very happy woman Dani. I thought he was suppose to be making us all happy which he certainly does :lol:

Dani
October 3rd, 2007, 01:02 AM
Well, you have Kade, so what's a girl to do? :lol:

I've had dibs on Quinn forever and I'm getting him again!! :devil:

CharmedGirl
October 3rd, 2007, 01:15 AM
Okay you go Dani. Quinn forever that would be awesome lucky you.

I'm satisfied with Kade but a sneak peek at Quinn would be great :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
October 3rd, 2007, 11:40 AM
Sneak peek at those guys int he book would be very extremly nice. More then nice I would have a camera ready incase I can ge a shot at them.

CharmedGirl
October 3rd, 2007, 05:16 PM
A camera and all the right equipment when you guide them away by the hand to a secret location where no one will find you. LOL

Dani
October 3rd, 2007, 07:02 PM
Ummm, I don't want any cameras around if I were to get a hold of Quinn! there would be too much evidence to blackmail me with.:roflmao:

CharmedGirl
October 3rd, 2007, 07:18 PM
Dani you just had to mention blackmailing didn't you? Just make sure that SJ doesn't find any pictures if some are taken because remember what he posted about blackmailing the other day :lol:

Dani
October 3rd, 2007, 07:43 PM
Oh no...No pictures at all!! :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
October 3rd, 2007, 07:44 PM
At least you'd probably want to have a few of Quinn by himself :lol:

Dani
October 3rd, 2007, 07:49 PM
Well yeah, but not of anything that can be used against me. :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
October 3rd, 2007, 08:05 PM
:nah: make sure it's nothing that can be used against you otherwise SJ will have a field day in the blackmailing department.:lol:

DavidsGirl841444
October 3rd, 2007, 11:35 PM
Oh I would love to have some pics of me and Quinn I mean he is hot and it would be pretty cool to show around with buds... Like look at the guy I had.

Dani
October 3rd, 2007, 11:52 PM
OMG! Look at the guy I had? Geesh chica, you wouldn't show off much would ya. :roflmao:

DavidsGirl841444
October 4th, 2007, 08:58 AM
No not much just a little but come on Quinn is worthy to show off to anyone. Like thats right I tapped that. Give us ladies something to brag about for once.

Dani
October 4th, 2007, 06:59 PM
:roflmao: I love this..."That's right I tapped that." Dang girl, you're really opening up here.

DavidsGirl841444
October 6th, 2007, 01:05 AM
Well here I am not ashamed of who I am and the truth I wold be like. Not have to pretend to be a good girl for show.

CharmedGirl
October 6th, 2007, 03:58 AM
:yes: be the person you are. You shouldn't need to pretend. :)

Dani
October 7th, 2007, 12:49 AM
It's cool DavidsGirl! I just think what you said was funny. I wouldn't have thought to say that at all.:roflmao:

DavidsGirl841444
October 8th, 2007, 05:03 PM
Well I like to think outside the box as it were.

CharmedGirl
October 8th, 2007, 06:37 PM
Thinking outside of the box is always good fun :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
October 8th, 2007, 08:25 PM
Yeah especially when either the box has wonderful toys in it like to be bad or nothing thus looking for fun.

CharmedGirl
October 8th, 2007, 08:36 PM
What sort of toys...hmmm I can think of a few :lol:

Dani
October 9th, 2007, 12:50 AM
You would want to know what kind of toys, wouldn't you Bec?!? :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
October 9th, 2007, 01:11 AM
Hmmm I guess I'm going to have to go back into the naughty corner because I want to know :lol:

Dani
October 9th, 2007, 01:13 AM
I guess so! :whistling:

CharmedGirl
October 9th, 2007, 01:24 AM
:whoohoo: Can I invite a male friend? Innocent?

Dani
October 9th, 2007, 01:40 AM
Depends on the friend. :lol:

CharmedGirl
October 9th, 2007, 01:43 AM
Well I've got a lot of choices - Kade, Quinn, Ben, the twins from Lords of the Were, Adam from the Highlander series and Jack from Witch Fire plus my boyfriend.

Hmmm I can't decide can I just be greedy and take all eight :lol:

Dani
October 9th, 2007, 01:45 AM
Only one now and if I were you I'd make it my boyfriend. :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
October 9th, 2007, 01:48 AM
Hmmm one that's not fair but it would definitely be my boyfriend :lol:

Dani
October 9th, 2007, 01:50 AM
It has to be one otherwise youhave too much fun! :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
October 9th, 2007, 01:52 AM
What's wrong in having fun...I like to have fun :lol:

Dani
October 9th, 2007, 01:53 AM
Yeah I know, but it's not supposed to be fun. Ya know?

CharmedGirl
October 9th, 2007, 02:00 AM
Well if' it's not suppose to be fun then why is it called the NAUGHTY corner :lol:

I reached 1800 posts wOOhOO to me!

Dani
October 9th, 2007, 02:08 AM
It's called the naughty corner cause you're put there when you're naughty, not to be naughty!

WooHoo!! You made it to your goal! Now it's on to 1,900 posts!Cheerleader

DavidsGirl841444
October 10th, 2007, 10:16 AM
Yeah for reaching a thousand and eight post way to go. And bec is right why is the naughty corner the naughty corner if your not ment to have fun. But yeah boyfriend is the wisest choice he will always be around at the time.

TessL1981
July 10th, 2008, 02:37 AM
No not much just a little but come on Quinn is worthy to show off to anyone. Like thats right I tapped that. Give us ladies something to brag about for once.

Laugh it Up fuzball OMG!! You ladies are hilarious. But I totally agree. Who wouldn't want a guy like Quinn? Riley just frustrates me sometimes, but I can understand how she feels and the pressure Quinn puts on her. And who the heck is Ben? I'm about half way through "Dangerous Games". Also, is it just me or does Quinn love wearing blue? I swear, everytime he reappears before Riley he's wearing some type of blue shirt.

hollie
July 10th, 2008, 03:41 AM
Ben comes into the later books he's a really nice guy and cute too Lusty Drool Smilie

TessL1981
July 10th, 2008, 04:47 AM
Oh okay. Thanks for letting me know. Will keep an eye for him.

Dani
July 11th, 2008, 01:07 AM
Laugh it Up fuzball OMG!! You ladies are hilarious. But I totally agree. Who wouldn't want a guy like Quinn? Riley just frustrates me sometimes, but I can understand how she feels and the pressure Quinn puts on her. And who the heck is Ben? I'm about half way through "Dangerous Games". Also, is it just me or does Quinn love wearing blue? I swear, everytime he reappears before Riley he's wearing some type of blue shirt.
We can get pretty rowdy when we (and the hormones) get going! Can't we ladies?Laugh it Up fuzball

TessL1981
July 11th, 2008, 01:55 AM
Sounds like fun. I wanna join in too. But I gots ta catch up to all of ya'll first. So, far not really liking the guys in Riley's life. And the one I miss and I think Riley needs the most right now is out in training.

hollie
July 11th, 2008, 03:53 AM
We can get pretty rowdy when we (and the hormones) get going! Can't we ladies?Laugh it Up fuzball

i don 't know what your talking about i'm shy and quiet and would never do anything naughty Innocent?

DavidsGirl841444
July 11th, 2008, 10:47 AM
Right and am a nun

hollie
July 11th, 2008, 02:04 PM
:TroutSlap: smilies/1poke.gif :tt2:

Dani
July 12th, 2008, 01:39 PM
i don 't know what your talking about i'm shy and quiet and would never do anything naughty Innocent?
Uh huh, right! Let me just go ask the smurf and see what he says. Laugh it Up fuzball

Right and am a nun
Good one DG!! You tell her. :biggrin:

hollie
July 12th, 2008, 01:58 PM
** wanders away with head down**

Well if your going to bring the smurf into it thats not fair :tt2:

Dani
July 12th, 2008, 01:59 PM
Poor Hollie. Are you afraid of what he'll have to say?

hollie
July 12th, 2008, 02:26 PM
me? no never what makes you think that? Laugh it Up fuzball

Dani
July 12th, 2008, 03:48 PM
I thought that because of what you said (which I happened to quote below). LOL!

** wanders away with head down**

Well if your going to bring the smurf into it thats not fair :tt2:

If you're going to do that you must be afraid of something he might say. *snicker*

hollie
July 12th, 2008, 04:41 PM
mumble... mumble .... picking on me ....mumble... mumble
:tt2: :tt2: :tt2: :tt2: :tt2: :tt2: :tt2: :tt2: :tt2: :tt2: :tt2: :tt2: :tt2: :tt2: :tt2: :tt2: :tt2:

Dani
July 12th, 2008, 04:51 PM
You know you love me! :biggrin:

hollie
July 12th, 2008, 05:06 PM
:grouphug2: :grouphug2: :grouphug2: :grouphug2:

Dani
July 12th, 2008, 05:10 PM
HugMe :grouphug2: :lovepounce: :hug: :lovepounce: :grouphug2: HugMe

welsh_valleys_girl
December 22nd, 2008, 10:09 AM
Hi all i've just joined the forum! i'm a huge fan of the riley jenson series not sure where to put this! i think quinn is very sexy! wish he was real! mm mm

Dani
January 3rd, 2009, 06:20 PM
:welcome1: to the forums! We're happy to have you here.

We all wish Quinn was real and Keri knows it. She's really good at creating men we want to be real. LOL!

KeriArthur
January 8th, 2009, 04:13 PM
I'm very good at creating men I wish were real... although I do prefer my men to be able to walk out into sunshine. lol

hollie
January 8th, 2009, 04:16 PM
I'm very good at creating men I wish were real... although I do prefer my men to be able to walk out into sunshine. lol

mmm i like a man who has limits it gives a lot time when all he has to do is keep the girls happy Laugh it Up fuzball

CharmedGirl
January 8th, 2009, 04:42 PM
mmm i like a man who has limits it gives a lot time when all he has to do is keep the girls happy Laugh it Up fuzball

So true and Quinn knows how to keep us girls happy! Laugh it Up fuzball

Dani
January 8th, 2009, 10:29 PM
Okay, okay, men YOU want to be real. We just happen to totally agree with you. Laugh it Up fuzball

querida
January 9th, 2009, 08:17 AM
Amen! Just finished re-reading all the Riley books to date ('cause I'm SOOOOOO ready for the next one!!) March still the release date? Ugh! Two more months!!!

Anybody but me thinking Cole or Kye may show up in larger roles? Cole, especially. He was painted in this antagonistic role but there's a warmth developing between him and Riley. Remember what Ben said about his soulmate when he found her? No big fireworks at first, then after they made love----BAM! Cole is playing it quiet, and we know there's attraction between them. Kye, on the other hand, just intrigued me enough to wonder if he wasn't planted in the plot on purpose.

*big sigh* I'm afraid I echo all your sentiments, though, ladies...if it's not sexy Quinn, I'll be heartbroken. What a man!

welsh_valleys_girl
January 9th, 2009, 09:14 AM
So true and Quinn knows how to keep us girls happy! Laugh it Up fuzball

oh yes he does Laugh it Up fuzball

DavidsGirl841444
January 9th, 2009, 12:42 PM
with you on the not sexy Quinn might heart will stop. But can see the Cole thing going maybe keri under playing it to keep us in the dark as for kye who knows

querida
January 9th, 2009, 01:42 PM
Ooooooh---just read over on Keri's website blog that the one to follow the March release (Deadly Desire?) is set to come out at the end of August 2009. Keri mentioned that there wouldn't be too long of a wait between the two books and that the short time may be a good thing, considering the response she may get to March's book. EEEEEEEK!!!!!!! I just know something's gonna happen to Quinn and I'll have to cry. Yikes! Keri, you delight in keeping us on pins and needles, don't you? :winkiss:

hollie
January 9th, 2009, 03:24 PM
oh wow that is good news :clap:

KeriArthur
January 9th, 2009, 05:01 PM
EEEEEEEK!!!!!!! I just know something's gonna happen to Quinn and I'll have to cry. Yikes! Keri, you delight in keeping us on pins and needles, don't you? :winkiss:

nothing happens to Quinn. Which isn't saying he isn't involved in what does happen

:right:

CharmedGirl
January 9th, 2009, 05:04 PM
Ooooooh---just read over on Keri's website blog that the one to follow the March release (Deadly Desire?) is set to come out at the end of August 2009. Keri mentioned that there wouldn't be too long of a wait between the two books and that the short time may be a good thing, considering the response she may get to March's book. EEEEEEEK!!!!!!! I just know something's gonna happen to Quinn and I'll have to cry. Yikes! Keri, you delight in keeping us on pins and needles, don't you? :winkiss:

Bound to Shadows is the name of the 8th Riley book.

I hope nothing is going to happen to Quinn. I hate crying when I'm reading a book.

lavagrl
January 9th, 2009, 05:31 PM
Bound to Shadows is the name of the 8th Riley book.

I hope nothing is going to happen to Quinn. I hate crying when I'm reading a book.

If something happens to Quinn, I'm boycotting the rest of the series. I hate it when authors make this great leading man then kill him off.

Okay, fine. I'd have to see what happens so I'd keep reading them, but I wouldn't be happy about it.

:leo:

hollie
January 9th, 2009, 06:06 PM
nothing happens to Quinn. Which isn't saying he isn't involved in what does happen

You are to kind to us Keri :lovepounce:
it's good to know he will be ok and he's always involved in what happens it's part of his appeal Cheerleader

Maria M.
January 10th, 2009, 03:19 AM
Its the :right: that is worrying me.

KeriArthur
January 10th, 2009, 05:36 AM

hehehehehe....

CharmedGirl
January 10th, 2009, 05:49 AM
nothing happens to Quinn.

Yippee! That's wonderful news.

querida
January 10th, 2009, 12:01 PM

You nailed it, Maria...me, too! And Keri, that "hehehe" was just plain unsettling!! That's why we love you, though!

lavagrl
January 10th, 2009, 03:08 PM
You nailed it, Maria...me, too! And Keri, that "hehehe" was just plain unsettling!! That's why we love you, though!

Yeah, that hehehe was just creepy. I'm thinking she means Quinn's going to do something to piss Riley off.

CharmedGirl
January 10th, 2009, 04:05 PM
Yeah, that hehehe was just creepy. I'm thinking she means Quinn's going to do something to piss Riley off.

Again...what else is new! LOL

DavidsGirl841444
January 10th, 2009, 08:34 PM
Glad he is not kicking it but why does he always have to piss the chick off its like he lives fo it even though he doesn't realize what he is doing. We do live in the modern era get with the times vamp boy.

Dani
January 10th, 2009, 11:22 PM
Debbie, she is a master at keeping us on pins and needles! LOL!

I so can't wait for the books to be released! :biggrin:

querida
January 12th, 2009, 12:29 AM
I'm right there with you, Dani! Good Lord, college football is now gone and I have to wait two more months for Riley's fate. (deep dramatic sigh) I suppose if that's all the worse life treats me, I'm pretty damned lucky, eh?

hollie
January 12th, 2009, 05:16 AM
you might be right Debbie life could be worse but 2 months is still a long time

KeriArthur
January 12th, 2009, 04:05 PM
Glad he is not kicking it but why does he always have to piss the chick off its like he lives fo it even though he doesn't realize what he is doing. We do live in the modern era get with the times vamp boy.

I didn't say he pissed her off. In fact, he's been a rather nice lad for a change.....

CharmedGirl
January 12th, 2009, 04:11 PM
I didn't say he pissed her off. In fact, he's been a rather nice lad for a change.....

He's being nice cause he doesn't want Riley to send him away for a second time for another three months. That's awesome!

lavagrl
January 12th, 2009, 11:50 PM
Well there goes my prediction. Keri implied something was going to happen and if it's not Quinn pissing Riley off then I don't have the fuzziest idea what it could be.

Maria M.
January 13th, 2009, 02:31 AM
I just wonder what will be worse, the hair pulling anxiousness of trying to figure out what will happen and worrying about it or what is going to actually happen.

CharmedGirl
January 13th, 2009, 02:46 AM
Just think we only have to wait another over two months and that time will come around relatively quick.

lavagrl
January 14th, 2009, 05:56 PM
I just wonder what will be worse, the hair pulling anxiousness of trying to figure out what will happen and worrying about it or what is going to actually happen.

I say the waiting and wondering is worse. At least when it happens we'll know and can stop the anxiety.

:leo:

Maria M.
February 24th, 2009, 09:33 PM
Since everyone likes the Riley Jensen series so much, i thought I would mention some of Keri's other fine works. For example I just reread her ripple creek series and I completely forgot how much I loved those books, especially the first one. Not going to spoil anything but there was a major twist to the end (at least I didn't see it coming) that I had forgotten all about. The only thing I didn't like was that Duncan's dad calls someone a bastard but in the born from two unmarried parents way not the jerk definition. i was born from two unmarried parents that are still together and while I know it was just one line from one of the harsher characters of that book, I found that offending. Other than that, I really loved this book:wub: and any Keri Arthur fan who hasn't read these should get their hands on a copy.

CharmedGirl
February 24th, 2009, 10:51 PM
Since everyone likes the Riley Jensen series so much, i thought I would mention some of Keri's other fine works. For example I just reread her ripple creek series and I completely forgot how much I loved those books, especially the first one. Not going to spoil anything but there was a major twist to the end (at least I didn't see it coming) that I had forgotten all about. The only thing I didn't like was that Duncan's dad calls someone a bastard but in the born from two unmarried parents way not the jerk definition. i was born from two unmarried parents that are still together and while I know it was just one line from one of the harsher characters of that book, I found that offending. Other than that, I really loved this book:wub: and any Keri Arthur fan who hasn't read these should get their hands on a copy.

Keri's Nikki and Michael series is really good as well.

MPlaymate
February 25th, 2009, 11:01 PM
as long as the male charaters are hot i'll read anything that grabs my attention. the immortal series by joy nash, robbin t popp and jennifer ashley are good as well. i just the series was longer. eight books with one book per charater except the last book which has three short stories. the guy from i think it's second book with tats all over is hot. i wish he was real!!! i'm on the seventh book of the series and eight just came out. i'd like to see more with all the charaters.

CharmedGirl
February 26th, 2009, 01:17 AM
Michael - her lover is a vamp. Totally hot!

Maria M.
February 26th, 2009, 01:49 AM
All the main male characters from the Damask Circle series:wub:. It is subtly tied into the Nikki and Michael series. In the Damask Circle series the second one (Circle of Death) had the sweetest guy and I thought the third (Circle of Desire) was the hottest, if I am remembering correctly. The main male character from the third one has a bit of a chip on his shoulder, that's what makes him the sexiest to me. Brooding but good boys, oh yeah!!!Lusty Drool Smilie

Irishlilt-quinn'shot
February 23rd, 2010, 08:27 AM
Hey, am new but am a big big fan of riley jenson series,
i thought that id post that i so cant wait for moon sworn to come out!!!! QUINN IS HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CharmedGirl
February 23rd, 2010, 06:21 PM
Just over 2 months until the last Riley book is released. I can't believe how fast time flies.

DavidsGirl841444
February 24th, 2010, 07:49 PM
Can't wait just to see what happens with quinn all about him

Dani
February 24th, 2010, 08:36 PM
Hey, am new but am a big big fan of riley jenson series,
i thought that id post that i so cant wait for moon sworn to come out!!!! QUINN IS HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:welcome1: to the forums! I'm waiting patiently for Moon Sworn. And yes, Quinn is HOT!!

Just over 2 months until the last Riley book is released. I can't believe how fast time flies.
I know and I hate that it's the last one too. I'm sad to see the series end.

Can't wait just to see what happens with quinn all about him
Me neither. I so love Quinn!

Irishlilt-quinn'shot
February 26th, 2010, 06:42 AM
yh i fink he was a shifter of some kind, as well as the Aedh. So Idk if keri has mentioned what else, but am uncertain