PDA

View Full Version : Missing you

sjwilling
September 24th, 2007, 11:58 PM
A silence in my heart, my home. Feeling, this feeling of alone. To sigh, sad and gently cry with inner , lonesome pain. That hammers out, again, again, again.
Yet, simple, it would be to stem this loss, this echoing hurt of dismal dreams. So simple, a touch, gentle breath that marks the skin, our own. For here, in this moment lives, and dies everything, everything. But why? Why now, why here?
A touch, so simple yet means so much brings something, light, easing. A healing to my soul. A voice, a voice of angels wings, an aria that sings, whispering, near. In your eyes, eyes of love and hope, it grows, more so and stronger. I feel it. A beating within, capturing my heart, preserving, and creating the light, the night of fantasy and dream. Moria and the dungeons held nothing to fear compared to the loneliness a night could bear. But with you, so far, so near, what could I fear? What?
One night in your arms, a treasure beyond the realms of man. A masterpeice of hallowed dreams, envisioned, and dreamt. For you, oh princess of my life, my body and my soul. For you Are. You are the central hub of all my being, with you I breath. With you I blink away the tears, your smile is wrought upon my face. Here, now, forever in this place.
Oh queen of my dreams, majesty I kneel, humbly to ask, to feel. You regal and bold, take my hand and together we hold the hopes and dreams of a race of hope. Sharing our love, and holding their hands, to grow. To know. To be.
Teri, my love. This heart each beat cries out your name. These hands they move and dance with time, fashioned with you, to hold and tame. This mind, these thoughts, tossed by storms, and fraught, relax, regain themselves once more with you. With you.
Living and hope, loving to give. I ask nothing now 'cept a willngness to live, and share perhaps, or maybe to grow as confidence we know will shine.
Yet remember, my love, my dove, my petal of the rose. There is nothing within, nor trouble without, which hinders, or holds, restraining my love.
Nothing to burn, to hurt, to cut or cry.
Just me and my love which will cling to you...
....till I die.

CharmedGirl
September 28th, 2007, 06:30 AM
I was almost in tears that was just beautiful SJ.

sjwilling
September 29th, 2007, 07:19 PM
:) My wife (fiance at the time) had no defenses. After several of these prose poems she couldn't drop me if she tried-- and she tried three times, poor lass. Was convinced for some crazy reason that she wasn't good enough for me..

S.J.

Dani
October 9th, 2007, 02:14 AM
That was another beautiful piece S.J.!

Isn't your wife glad she couldn't get rid of you now. :biggrin:

sjwilling
October 9th, 2007, 09:43 PM
Alas she passed on. I remarried a very little while ago.

S.J.

Dani
October 9th, 2007, 10:12 PM
Awww, I'm sorry to hear that, but at least you found love again. That's a good thing.:biggrin:

sjwilling
October 9th, 2007, 11:19 PM
Thank you, I'm practically a nervous newlywed. Only been married just over a couple months...

We wanted to wait longer but alas, events were timed against us.

S.J.

Dani
October 10th, 2007, 12:03 AM
WOW!! That's cool though. My mom and stepdad dated and were married in about 2 months time and they've been going strong for the past 27 years. Cheerleader

sjwilling
October 10th, 2007, 12:11 AM
Sometimes it just happens.

:wazzapp:
S.J.

Dani
October 10th, 2007, 12:24 AM
It sure does and it's usually wonderful when it does! :biggrin:

sjwilling
October 16th, 2007, 12:02 AM
Especially when she's so good with the handcuffs

:unsure:

S.J.

Dani
October 16th, 2007, 12:13 AM
Nope, sorry can't help you there.

If she's got handcuffs then she's got other things around and I'm not going to help you and piss her off. :roflmao:

sjwilling
October 16th, 2007, 10:18 AM
Really, I mean, the iron maiden is purely for show....

:)

S.j.

Dani
October 16th, 2007, 03:47 PM
Iron maiden huh? *thinks about this*
Will she let me borrow it for a little while? :roflmao:

sjwilling
October 16th, 2007, 03:57 PM
only if you clean it up after use :)

S.J.

Dani
October 16th, 2007, 04:03 PM
Deal!!

*Note to self, send a jacket back in it to S.J.'s wife*

:lol:

sjwilling
October 16th, 2007, 04:07 PM
Okay, now to get this into the mail box...

:whistling:

S.J.

Dani
October 16th, 2007, 04:11 PM
Ummm, I'd like it sent to me clean if I have to send it back that way. :roflmao:

Hey, you're up to 700 posts!! :whoohoo:

CharmedGirl
October 16th, 2007, 04:13 PM
Wow we're all posting demons. I made it over 1900 posts yesterday and now I'm aiming for 2000. LOL

Dani
October 16th, 2007, 04:16 PM
You'll make it!! Cheerleader

sjwilling
October 16th, 2007, 05:20 PM
Yep, I'm sneaking up on everyone. Soon going to be a bona fide something or other in three hundred more posts.

:smartass:

S.J.

Dani
October 16th, 2007, 05:23 PM
You'll become a Latte Member then! Cheerleader

sjwilling
October 16th, 2007, 05:37 PM
:whoohoo: A Latte member

S.J.

Dani
October 16th, 2007, 06:25 PM
Yep!!! :whoohoo:

sjwilling
October 20th, 2007, 03:10 AM
A Latte member.... Well it had to happen sooner or Latte.

NeedCoffee

S.J.

Dani
October 20th, 2007, 10:39 PM
Okay that was corny, but it made me laugh! :lol:

CharmedGirl
October 22nd, 2007, 12:15 AM
Yep it was definitely corny but it was funny.

sjwilling
October 29th, 2007, 08:56 PM
Laughter is good for the soul so they tell me.

I dunno, I mean I've tried laughing in the Blues club but it doesn't make it sound any better...

:)

S.J.

Dani
October 29th, 2007, 11:58 PM
I don't think you're supposed to laugh in there too much. :lol:

CharmedGirl
October 30th, 2007, 08:54 PM
Laughter is also the best medicine I think. LOL

sjwilling
February 2nd, 2008, 05:26 AM
Laughter is also the best medicine I think. LOL

Heh, well it certainly keeps me going when I'm in hospital though some of the nurses look at me a bit askance when I make inquiries about the position of local vampire. I mean, they take so much blood, they must have some nefarious use for it...

:wideeyed:

S.J.