PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Stacey
September 25th, 2007, 12:17 AM
Hello everyone. I'm Stacey and I live in the USA. I read a lot of different types of books, from science fiction to historical romance and everything in between. I usually have a book by or near me and I'm very addicted to coffee.

CharmedGirl
September 25th, 2007, 12:31 AM
:welcome: Stacey

Enjoy yourself here at CTR. Keep posting :lol:

Karenne
September 25th, 2007, 12:38 AM
Hi Stacey! So glad you found us! you like books...we are the place to be!

Welcome to the forum family!Coffee & Reading

Dani
September 25th, 2007, 02:12 AM
Hi Stacey!

Welcome to the forums. There are a lot of great authors to explore here, so grab some coffee and have fun reading! :biggrin:

sjwilling
September 25th, 2007, 09:45 AM
*Shivers as he feels hands all over his body*

No, no, no, not that kind of exploring, well, uh, maybe... just a bit lower...

:turned:

Anyway Stacey, great to meet you, hope you have as much fun here as I do. These gals are such a blast.

*Thinks: need to change my vernacular, it does tend to age me some.*

Still, young or old we're all the best of friends, once I can get this damn funny jacket untied...

Hippy

S.J.

Dani
September 25th, 2007, 02:19 PM
*Shivers as he feels hands all over his body*

No, no, no, not that kind of exploring, well, uh, maybe... just a bit lower...

:turned:

Still, young or old we're all the best of friends, once I can get this damn funny jacket untied...

Hippy

S.J.
Hey, I didn't mean that kind of exploring S.J.!! Don't scare the poor girl, at least not yet.

Oh, I think you need to keep that funny jacket on honey!! It suits you.:roflmao:

sjwilling
September 25th, 2007, 02:43 PM
Hey, I didn't mean that kind of exploring S.J.!! Don't scare the poor girl, at least not yet.

Oh, I think you need to keep that funny jacket on honey!! It suits you.:roflmao:

Really? You think the neon yellow matches my eyes?

:eek:

Gosh, I must be handsome after all :euro:

S.J.

Dani
September 25th, 2007, 04:02 PM
I would have chosen white, but if that's the color you like, then so be it. It makes your eyes glow funny though. Are your canines growing?

*backs away* :errrr: ummm, are you sure they should have let you out of the hospital with that condition? You're starting to scare me with that look.

:roflmao:

sjwilling
September 25th, 2007, 04:06 PM
Gosh I dunno what to say. You really bring the animal out in me.

Can I have a saucer of milk?

Bunny

S.J.

Dani
September 25th, 2007, 04:13 PM
Gee, are you going to want you ears and belly scratched too when I bring you that milk? You're not going too pur too...are you?

sjwilling
September 25th, 2007, 04:22 PM
*Purrs*

Sorry, what did you say?

:)

S.J.

Dani
September 25th, 2007, 04:35 PM
Well at least I love cats!:roflmao:

sjwilling
September 25th, 2007, 04:41 PM
From what I've seen Cats are far better off than I am LOL

S.J.

Dani
September 25th, 2007, 04:55 PM
Oh...How so?

sjwilling
September 25th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Well wouldn't it be great to get fed, petted and loved on and all you have to do is sleep all day :)

S.J.

Dani
September 25th, 2007, 09:16 PM
Very true.

My 3 cats love it! One loves it so much he sleeps next to my pillow so I can scratch his ears before I go to sleep. :lol:

sjwilling
September 25th, 2007, 09:27 PM
You get to sleep?

Wow!

Our cats purposely wake us up just so they can get the scritching behind the ears.

LOL

S.J.

CharmedGirl
September 25th, 2007, 09:36 PM
Hmmm

I don't have any cats which actually sounds like a blessing if they wake you up. LOL

Dani
September 25th, 2007, 09:36 PM
I get to sometimes. The cat that sleeps with me likes to meow at my door when it's closed and he's loud, so I can't sleep sometimes at all until I let him in!

sjwilling
September 26th, 2007, 05:40 AM
LOL my friend has a cat like that, cept now he's learned how to open the doors and there's no peace at all unless they shove a chair behind the door :lol:

S.J.

Dani
September 26th, 2007, 06:39 PM
Luckly mine haven't learned to do that yet. The other two like to bother my parents. One tries to sleep on my mom's pillow and puts her tail on mom's face and the other taps mom's face when he wants something. :lol:

sjwilling
September 26th, 2007, 07:36 PM
One of our cats is unfortunately, ultra smart. We got delayed coming home one night and he'd opened the kitchen cabinet under the sink where we kept the tinned food and he'd pulled out all the cans and arranged them in an arrow shape pointing to his food bowl.

Sometimes we swear he is human because he's so smart.

S.J.

Dani
September 26th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Oh wow!! That is smart.

Stacey
September 29th, 2007, 01:14 AM
My three cats are hyper little brats :) As soon as I try to go to sleep, they decide to play, but when I get up in the morning, they get mad because they decide to sleep. They often open cabenets to get into things that they shouldn't.

Dani
September 29th, 2007, 01:45 AM
The best saying that I have ever heard and I believe it's true is "Dogs have owners, cats have servants." They think they own everything. :roflmao:

Paisley
September 29th, 2007, 10:16 AM
Hello everyone. I'm Stacey and I live in the USA. I read a lot of different types of books, from science fiction to historical romance and everything in between. I usually have a book by or near me and I'm very addicted to coffee.

:helloooo: Hi Stacey!!

I'm new too! But, like you, I love me some coffee and a yummy book!! Coffee & Reading

Good to meet you, :notworthy:
Paisley

Stacey
September 30th, 2007, 01:59 AM
Nice to meet you, too, Paisley.
Irishwolf, that is very true. My cats run the household and usually get whatever they want.

Dani
September 30th, 2007, 02:05 AM
I know mine do Stacey. It never ends with them, but I wouldn't have it any other way...Well unless I'm trying to sleep that is. :lol:

Stacey
September 30th, 2007, 02:31 AM
My kitties never stay in trouble for long, no matter what they do, even if it is jumping all over me while I'm sleeping. Their favorite thing to do is jump from the cabinents over my bed onto me, then run through the house at 3:00 am. They think it's great fun :P

Dani
October 1st, 2007, 01:30 AM
I know that feeling. I can here mine tearing up the floors at 4 AM. They sound like horses some nights. :lol:

Stacey
October 2nd, 2007, 01:39 AM
One time, one of my boy cats (not sure which one) climbed into a cupbored above the couch and pulled out my box of nail polishes. I woke up because it made a loud noise and discovered that there was a large purple stain on my couch and little pieces of glass on the floor. It was a mess.

Karenne
October 2nd, 2007, 09:56 AM
oh no! And that is permanent stuff! You poor thing!

umm...how long did it take you to get the smell out?

clears throat...how is the kitty? (afraid to ask)::)

sjwilling
October 2nd, 2007, 03:04 PM
Sigh, we went away for three days...

They let us know they really didn't like being left alone.

*goes around picking up all the little messages*

:censored:

S.J.

Dani
October 2nd, 2007, 09:38 PM
:roflmao: I know about those little messages. Try having one of your little darlings pee in your clean clothes basket multiple times because the litter's not clean.

sjwilling
October 2nd, 2007, 09:43 PM
If we don't clean out the litter "immediately" they hit the bathtub *sigh*

S.J.

Dani
October 2nd, 2007, 09:58 PM
At least yours goes in the bath tub. I had to rewash the clean laundry once when mine peed in it.:lol:

sjwilling
October 2nd, 2007, 10:08 PM
True, but really does make the apartment smell bad :(

S.J.

Dani
October 2nd, 2007, 10:17 PM
Point taken because I know it smells bad in a large area, so it can only be worse in a smaller area.

sjwilling
October 2nd, 2007, 10:25 PM
Personally I think our little demons from hell have been sent to eat us alive in our sleep one day :lol:

S.J.

Dani
October 2nd, 2007, 10:29 PM
I can tell you one thing...Mine have been sent to make my life a living hell early in the morning. Everything has to suit them. :biggrin:

sjwilling
October 2nd, 2007, 10:36 PM
Hmm, Max is sitting on the chair beside me intently reading the screen.

Er, repeat after me.

We love cats, we adore cats, cats are precious above all things....

S.J.

Dani
October 2nd, 2007, 10:41 PM
Oh, you have one that does the, "let's get infront of the screen until I get scratched," routines too?

Mine gets infront of me on the desk looks at the screen and gives me this look that says, "This isn't as important as I am, so scratch me you twit!" :roflmao:

sjwilling
October 2nd, 2007, 10:48 PM
If i'm at the pc too long it sleeps on the keyboard :(

S.J.

Dani
October 2nd, 2007, 11:06 PM
Your Max sounds like my Harry...Spoiled!!:lol:

Here's my Harry in all his spoiledness.
http://s196.photobucket.com/albums/aa136/dani274/th_Harry3.jpg

sjwilling
October 2nd, 2007, 11:12 PM
Max is a mancoon, (will have to get a pic) and yep definitely spoiled

:LOL:
S.J.

Dani
October 2nd, 2007, 11:26 PM
Harry is a tuxedo, Logan is a ginger tabby and Latte is a tortoise shell. Here's my spoiled trio! They were younger in this picture.
http://s196.photobucket.com/albums/aa136/dani274/th_Mycats.jpg

Stacey
October 3rd, 2007, 10:49 PM
Karenne, it took a few days to get the smell out, but the stain is still there. None of them got into trouble because I didn't know which one did it.
My cats only go in the litter boxes, even if it's dirty or they're mad at me.
Tabbitha and Nathaniel are orange tabbies, and Clayton is white with a little pale orange on his back, ears and tail.