PDA

View Full Version : Making Out at The Movies

sjwilling
September 25th, 2007, 11:23 AM
A.K.A. Don't leave her panties under the seat.

Okay, so you managed to put it off this long through the clever use of subterfuge, deceit and the expert use of your tongue. Now, though, she's getting very persistent. The whiff of popcorn and hotdogs haunts her every waking minute and her affections for you are wilting like the left over nachos after the long intermission. So you have to take your soul (for those of you who have one,) put it into your hands and offer to take her to… the movie theater.

So what do you do? What do you wear? And, more importantly, which of the thousands of movies currently playing are you going to watch without making that major faux pas you've been dreading?

Well, never fear, Agent Double D.3’s expert investigations into matrimonial matinees, and evening frights will lead you in the direction that will most likely lead you to a fulfilling evening for you and your beloved, and a panty free night back home. Here is Agent Double D.3's guide to Making Out at the Movies.

Agent Double D.3 reports :

1. Vampires:
Movie— Remember you are a vampire. V-A-M-P-I-R-E got it? You kinda like blood. In fact blood really does this funny number on you where you tend to get really excited, yes? So excited, in fact, that a little too much staring at blood and decapitation (and bodies spewing red fountains of the delicious liquid) that you've been known, on occasion, to find a rather embarrassing stain on the front of your pants. Don't. Whatever you do, do not take your date to one of the slasher, horror, let's see how many peeps and how nasty they can die films. Not if you don't want to be walking out of the theater garnishing strange looks from the other patrons, and your date at least a hundred yards away and finding herself very interested in everything but you. Play it safe, take her to a nice safe movie, like Feast of Love or Good Luck Chuck. Then after showering her with as much popcorn and soda as she wants, suggest she might want to go back to your place for a much pleasanter bite to eat.
Dress code— Casual, if you can't wear jeans—we all know how finicky vamps are about designer wear—then at least wear a pair of casual slacks and a polo shirt. Bring plenty of hankies, your date will invariably need them if you don't. Make sure the shirt is stain resistant for when she has to cry on your shoulder, and if you insist on going to watch a blood fest, wear plastic panties to prevent the stain. If she asks what the crinkling noises are just admit to having become overenthusiastic at the drug store and your pockets are stuffed full of condoms. You never know, it might work.

2. Werewolf:
Movie— Following your nature you'll be drawn towards movies like, The Deerhunter, and Werewolf in London. Avoid these. The last thing your date needs is for you to morph into something a bit less comfortable and go charging, head first, into a solid screen. Taking you to Werewolf ER is really the last thing on her mind and she'll probably end up donating you to the nearest biological society for research purposes. Or, alternately, she'll hate hearing all the gory details about how movie makers have no idea on how werewolves really change, and what's this crap about having your clothes when you return to form. Well, your date and probably a hundred other movie goers are likely to skin you and donate the fur to a local stuffed toy factory before the movie is half-way over. Stick to the easy ones like Resident Evil, The Heartbreak Kid. If you can't prevent your drooling over all the spilt blood and body parts, go watch the latest Disney movie. And no, it doesn't matter how many times you ask, hot dogs don't come rare.
Dress Code— What you normally wear is cool. Just don't change and turn naked while you're there okay. It has been known to offend some of the other audience. Hankies are essential, unless you want your furry shoulder to be used as an alternative for a sniffly nose, trust me, it takes ages to wash out. Once the movie is over treat your date to a nice meal out at the local Steak and Bake and observe, casually, that you'd really like her for dessert. Truly, a cab won't get you home soon enough.

3. Ghosts:
Movie— Now is not the time to admit that you are terrified of ghost movies. Especially if the main ghost character reminds you of your psychopathic aunt, or your homicidal grandfather. Just grit your teeth and ask your date what her favorite movie is, and what she'd like to see. (Because she has so much trouble seeing you. *snerk*). If you really want to get her hot take her to something sexy like Brokeback Mountain, Indecent Proposal, or Lady Chatterly's Lover. Note you also have the option of being able to gently tease her, uhm, delicate places without the embarrassment of being seen. Prepare her beforehand though with a whispered "I Love you." Having your icy touch on her wotsits in the middle of a love scene will cause a scene of its own when she screams…
Dress Code— This is a movie theater, not a real theater. So you can take off those fancy togs and dress in something a little more human instead. Good God man, uhm, ghost. Haven't you watched enough TV to see how folks dress nowadays? Once suitably attired give your date as much popcorn, nachos and hotdogs as she wants. You should be able to get these fairly cheaply by simply levitating them over to her. No sales assistant is going to be around long once things start moving around by themselves. It is essential to bring lots of hankies. If she attempts to cry on your shoulder she'll simply succeed in falling sideways into your chair causing major embarrassment all around. This will make her feelings for you chill faster than a Southwester on Crack. Remember, hankies means getting into panties, okay?

4. Invisible man:
Movie— Go ahead, stand up in the middle of the latest SF epic and yell "You noodles. Crosswiring the Trinmen circuits with the Gutmela breakers will blast the whole ship to Hell." You'll find out just how popular your mad scientist knowledge can be, and just how fast your date can vanish. So, think. No SF epics, and any movie with even a small SF element should be ignored if you want to end up with a panty free date at the end of the evening. Steer her towards the more romantic and sexy movies, no matter how bored you might get. Use the time you spend not watching the movie to gently tease and stroke her. No one will see you and she'll end up all hot and ready for you when the movie is over. Remember though, make sure you pick up her panties from under the seat when you leave.
Dress Code— Nice clean bandages and casual wear is best. Once in the movie, of course, you might both get a vicarious thrill through sitting naked beside your date. Make sure the theater isn't full though, if can cause a right scene if someone's old aunt Jess decides to sit on your rampant thingy just after the movie has started. Feed your lady well, and with luck the cab ride home could promise some really exciting things.

5. Merman:
Movie— It's not so much the movie that could be your problem but the venue. Now, they aren't around much anymore but, if you ever get the opportunity to watch a movie at a drive in theater in a topless Mercedes—forget it. If it suddenly decides to rain on you, and you can't get the top up fast enough, you'll be breaded and fried before you can say "catfish." As for the movie, anything goes. Try not to get too much of a weepy though, it's never happened before but if she cries over you enough…
Dress Code— Definitely casual, something easy to slip in and out of but decent enough to wine and dine your date at a very nice place after the movie. Keep plenty of hankies handy, just in case, and give her a (well moisture protected) shoulder to cry on. Apologize for the plastic bags under your clothing. Just let her know it’s a new type of personal air conditioning system a local company was paying you to test out for them.

6. Incubus:
Movie— Lemme see, how can I put this gently. The movie Janice Does it Back Door is not a suitable movie for a date. Okay, do you got that? If not let me get the gelding knife and repeat. No girl wants to be the only female in a movie theater full of leering men, especially a leering you. So, take her advice, go to the movie she suggests and be satisfied with some sweet talking cuddles and popcorn kernels crunching in your ear. The long term effect of making her happy will be worth it.
Dress Code— Do I have to tell you each time? Naked is not a public option. Slacks or jeans, and a clean T-shirt which doesn't say Breast is Best (it really doesn't work for you dude.) If you intend to go commando, like you normally do, you might want to go for the slacks. Otherwise the crotch burn can really put a damper on your nocturnal habits. Make sure she has tons of popcorn to crunch, and offer her some sweet desserts for later. If you play your cards right desserts can be taken to bed.

7. Djinn:
Movie— Something, light, fun and non-historical. Particularly avoid any movie that you can compare with your old life back home with the maharaja. You may think you can get away with it, but having a movie producer being turned to a frog usually hits the national papers. And, if no one else does, your date will certainly know who's to blame. Take a break from the hard hassle of granting wishes and winning battles by watching a romantic comedy, or humorous animation—something that will be cute enough to remove a pair of delicate panties. Don't forget, no touchy in the movie theater, even if you can footsie with the best panties, keep those toes grounded mister before your date figures there's more than one way to polish off a lamp.
Dress Code— Wearing long flowing silk clothes and a turban is likely to make you the laughing stock of the theater and your date disappear. So act normal. Yes, I understand how hard normal is for someone who has the magic to smash six worlds with one hand, but just try it okay. After all, what's the point of being so powerful if the panties stay on? Wine and dine your sweetheart at your favorite restaurant in Kalibah after the movie—courtesy of the magic carpet—and lo and behold, maybe even all your wishes may come true tonight too.

Agent Double D.3 report ends.

CharmedGirl
September 25th, 2007, 07:23 PM
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Very funny.

Three cheers for the dress codes Cheerleader

sjwilling
September 25th, 2007, 07:30 PM
:lol: Don't roll around the floor too much, think of all that bubble gum under the chairs.

:arghhhh:

S.J.

CharmedGirl
September 25th, 2007, 07:39 PM
Wouldn't want to get any bubble gum stuck in my hair :lol:

sjwilling
September 25th, 2007, 07:44 PM
I'm not going to be rude, I'm not going to be rude, I'm not...

Oh, darn it, I'll be rude...

Which hair? :devil:

S.J.

CharmedGirl
September 25th, 2007, 07:50 PM
This isn't a tell all and now you're just misbehaving. LOL

sjwilling
September 25th, 2007, 08:00 PM
Alas that is one of my faults.

Still since I've been doing this author jig you'd be surprised how much misbehaving can be filed under "Research."

Mwahahaha

:euro:

S.J.

Dani
September 25th, 2007, 08:06 PM
OMG! These are a riot. You've done it again S.J.!! I think my favorite is the incubus. There minds are in one place all the time!!

Gee S.J., you just had to go there with CharmedGirl didn't you? :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
September 25th, 2007, 08:08 PM
Research can be fun. LOL

Dani
September 25th, 2007, 08:09 PM
Yeah, especially if it's the type of research that we've been talking about Bec!! :roflmao:

sjwilling
September 25th, 2007, 08:14 PM
I couldn't help myself, I just looked over and there she was and boom. Another reply burst from my fingertips onto the forum.

Will have to put that darn jacket back on I guess....

Innocent?

S.J.

Oh, yeah. In that respect I guess the Incubus is pretty much like your average guy LOL

S.J.

CharmedGirl
September 25th, 2007, 08:27 PM
Yeah, especially if it's the type of research that we've been talking about Bec!! :roflmao:

Now Now Dani no revealing those sort of secrets. :lol:

sjwilling
September 25th, 2007, 08:30 PM
*sidling up to hear the frantic whispering*

Hmm, anything I can help with?

Innocent?

S.J.

Dani
September 25th, 2007, 08:30 PM
I couldn't help myself, I just looked over and there she was and boom. Another reply burst from my fingertips onto the forum.

Will have to put that darn jacket back on I guess....

Innocent?

S.J.

Oh, yeah. In that respect I guess the Incubus is pretty much like your average guy LOL

S.J.
You are so bad, but it's so great!! I love what you come up with!

Maybe you can keep the jacket off for a bit longer. :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
September 25th, 2007, 08:36 PM

Innocent?

S.J.

I've got lots of secrets it might take a while :lol:

sjwilling
September 25th, 2007, 08:37 PM
I'm learning to cope with it on. I mean its amazing what you can learn to do with your tongue when you have to.

:biggrin:

S.J.

Dani
September 25th, 2007, 08:44 PM

Innocent?

S.J.
Ummm, not unless you want to be one of the test subjects. You might like it, but if your married, your wife may not!

Well, you'd get a chance to learn more of what you can do with your tongue! :roflmao:

sjwilling
September 25th, 2007, 08:48 PM
That's true she may not appreciate it. Hmm, but you could share with her and then, maybe...

Oha and let me get the margharita's and the video camera, CharmedGirl has a few secrets to tell.

:lol:

S.J.

CharmedGirl
September 25th, 2007, 08:48 PM
There are some really good body parts but the tongue isn't one of them unless you know what to do with it :lol:

sjwilling
September 25th, 2007, 08:57 PM
I've, er, never had any complaints.

:)

S.J.

CharmedGirl
September 25th, 2007, 09:05 PM
I've, er, never had any complaints.

S.J.

You hesitated on answering that so there must be some doubt. :lol:

Dani
September 25th, 2007, 09:06 PM
OMG...I'm not going anywhere near that! :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
September 25th, 2007, 09:11 PM
Why not Dani SJ hesitated with the Er part of his post. LOL

sjwilling
September 25th, 2007, 09:19 PM
Well....

It's kinda hard to squeeze it through the internet cable for a start.

S.J.

CharmedGirl
September 25th, 2007, 09:25 PM
Well that's never any good. What good is it if you can't get the equipment right. LOL

sjwilling
September 26th, 2007, 06:13 AM
Poor pc. the abuse its seen over the years.

:arghhhh:

S.J.

Dani
September 26th, 2007, 06:24 PM
I'll bet it's seen quite a bit of abuse. ;) LOL!!

Well will you look at that...I made 2,500 posts with this one! :whoohoo:

CharmedGirl
September 26th, 2007, 06:35 PM
I'll bet it's seen quite a bit of abuse. ;) LOL!!

Well will you look at that...I made 2,500 posts with this one! :whoohoo:

Well quit the abuse of the PC SJ and have some fun posting with Dani and I. :lol:

Congratulations Dani on the 2500 posts. :)

Dani
September 26th, 2007, 06:43 PM
Thanks Bec!! :biggrin:

CharmedGirl
September 26th, 2007, 07:00 PM
Your welcome Dani and by the way I just passed 1200 posts. WooHoo!

Dani
September 26th, 2007, 07:02 PM
Congrats to you on making 1,200 posts Bec!! :whoohoo: Way to go!

CharmedGirl
September 26th, 2007, 07:31 PM
Thanks Dani now I need to keep posting and make it to the next milestone of 1500 posts which shouldn't take me more than a week. LOL

sjwilling
September 26th, 2007, 07:34 PM
S.J. looks at his mere 237 posts and feels tiny and impotent.

:swoon:

S.J.

sjwilling
September 26th, 2007, 07:39 PM
It's like I told me wife one day when we were courting (we had a two and half year courtship via the internet before we finally met and married.)

I tried cyber sex once and had to give up because it got stuck in the wires.

Apparently her kids had to check on her because she'd laughed herself off the chair and fell on the floor.

Hippy

S.J.

CharmedGirl
September 26th, 2007, 07:43 PM
Well keep posting alongside Dani and I SJ and that mere 237 will skyrocket in no time :lol:

sjwilling
September 26th, 2007, 07:46 PM
As long as you girls don't mind me being so small

:redface:

S.J.

CharmedGirl
September 26th, 2007, 07:54 PM
Hmmm we wouldn't dream of it would we Dani! LOL

Dani
September 26th, 2007, 08:15 PM
As long as you girls don't mind me being so small

:redface:

S.J.
Nope, we don't mind. It will grow the more you post! :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
September 26th, 2007, 08:20 PM
You are talking about the number of posts aren't you Dani? LOL

Dani
September 26th, 2007, 08:23 PM
OMG!! Yes I'm talking about posts! I can tell where your mind is tonight!! :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
September 26th, 2007, 08:25 PM
It's not my fault. It's that evil twin again she just keeps her mind in the gutter :lol:

sjwilling
September 26th, 2007, 08:40 PM
Sounds like the title of a movie, If you post, it will come.

Hmmm, wonder if I can write a book around that :)

S.J.

CharmedGirl
September 26th, 2007, 08:43 PM
Sounds catchy enough! I'm sure you could write a book about it. LOL

NessyPerth
September 26th, 2007, 08:44 PM
OMG you's have been having so much fun without me. I have one day off my PC and i've missed all the fun. :roflmao:

Hankies means getting into panties. :roflmao: thats great

sjwilling
September 26th, 2007, 08:46 PM
Ohmigosh, three of you in a chatege a quatre... I would have died!

May have been heaven but I would have died

S.J.

Dani
September 26th, 2007, 08:48 PM
Sounds like the title of a movie, If you post, it will come.

Hmmm, wonder if I can write a book around that :)

S.J.
OMG!! That line is classic!! I love your little twist to it.

I bet you could write anything if you put your mind to it...Oh, wait, you have! Now just do it again.:roflmao:

CharmedGirl
September 26th, 2007, 08:50 PM
Ohmigosh, three of you in a chatege a quatre... I would have died!

May have been heaven but I would have died

S.J.

Heaven you say...if you really think so :lol:

NessyPerth
September 26th, 2007, 08:51 PM
oooo and the cheekyness continues :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
September 26th, 2007, 08:51 PM
I can get cheekier if you really want me to. LOL

NessyPerth
September 26th, 2007, 08:52 PM
i dont doubt that at all charmedgirl. I know you Muahahahahha

sjwilling
September 26th, 2007, 08:55 PM
Heh, been a long hard--

no, no, no, let me finish.

Been a long hard day of promo prep. LOL.

This playground is a great winddown for me.

:gunsmilie:

S.J.

Dani
September 26th, 2007, 08:58 PM
Look who's getting a little more cheeky now!! Hahahaha!!

NessyPerth
September 26th, 2007, 09:00 PM
hahaaaa are we corrupting you sj?? or is it the other way around???

Dani
September 26th, 2007, 09:03 PM
Nessy, I think we're meeting in the middle on this one. We're drawing he's cheekiness out of where he's been hiding it and it's making us worse than we already are! :lol:

sjwilling
September 26th, 2007, 09:04 PM
Well you see i'm really a scientist and there's this potion I drink...

:taz:

S.J.

CharmedGirl
September 26th, 2007, 09:08 PM
I don't need a potion to make me cheeky. LOL

NessyPerth
September 26th, 2007, 09:10 PM
hey thats cool. cause we are scientists too. you should see the study's we are conducting at the moment in Keri's threads :roflmao: um perhaps not hehehhee

Dani
September 26th, 2007, 09:11 PM
Sort of like Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde there S.J.?

Except that you change from this mild mannered man to a sex crazed devil...am I right? Hahaha!!

sjwilling
September 26th, 2007, 09:11 PM
Heh I've heard about keri's threads :)

And cheeky Beck? Isn't that why you wear thongs?

:notworthy:

S.J.

CharmedGirl
September 26th, 2007, 09:14 PM
Heh I've heard about keri's threads :)

And cheeky Beck? Isn't that why you wear thongs?

:notworthy:

S.J.

Hmmm and you know this how. It can't be possible I didn't tell anyone honest :lol:

Dani
September 26th, 2007, 09:15 PM
He's got an international telescope that can see into your house, Bec! :lol:

NessyPerth
September 26th, 2007, 09:16 PM
yeah bec you told us you wear cowgirl pants with the bottom missing. Dont you remember that??? hmmm have you had your meds today? :roflmao: JK

CharmedGirl
September 26th, 2007, 09:16 PM
Well I'm definitely in big trouble then because if SJ knows now everyone does because he didn't whisper it it was more like a shout. LOL

CharmedGirl
September 26th, 2007, 09:17 PM
yeah bec you told us you wear cowgirl pants with the bottom missing. Dont you remember that??? hmmm have you had your meds today? :roflmao: JK

Now you're really revealing my secrets this is just no fair maybe I should do the same to you :lol:

NessyPerth
September 26th, 2007, 09:19 PM
ok but lets just keep that 'lifesaver' to ourselves ok? ooooooops did i write that out loud?? :roflmao:

Dani
September 26th, 2007, 09:20 PM
He did say something about green lingerie in another thread. Maybe we can get those pictures and that will give you leverage! :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
September 26th, 2007, 09:20 PM
Hmmm yummy lifesavers...the lollies I meant! LOL

sjwilling
September 27th, 2007, 08:34 AM
The images all this thread provokes.

Excuse me while I go visit my psychiatrist.

Hippy

S.J.

NessyPerth
September 27th, 2007, 10:36 AM
oooooops i dont think a psychiatrist can help any of us, i think we are beyond that now dont you?

sjwilling
September 27th, 2007, 10:39 AM
I think we are yeah but she was desperate to talk, was having a meltdown or something and needed therapy.

S.J.

Dani
September 27th, 2007, 04:12 PM
We are waaaaay past therapy!! :roflmao:

NessyPerth
September 27th, 2007, 09:11 PM
oh well loooney bin here we come!

CharmedGirl
September 27th, 2007, 09:35 PM
Therapy won't do us any good anyway. It's much better posting here. LOL

NessyPerth
September 27th, 2007, 09:47 PM
ok so your saying this is our therapy? what kind of therepy is that? sex therapy??? :roflmao: it probably helps if your gettin some. But oh right! you are charmedgirl! HaaaaHaaaaaaaaaa

Dani
September 27th, 2007, 09:47 PM
You mean this isn't therapy?

Oh my, well I guess that I could find someone to help me with the kind of therapy you're talking about Nessy, but I'm afraid it's going to take a while!:roflmao:

NessyPerth
September 27th, 2007, 09:52 PM
ok just no goin to Dr Phil or Oprah ok because they will mess you up. :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
September 27th, 2007, 09:58 PM
ok so your saying this is our therapy? what kind of therepy is that? sex therapy??? :roflmao: it probably helps if your gettin some. But oh right! you are charmedgirl! HaaaaHaaaaaaaaaa

Damn there goes another one of my secrets. Soon I'm not going to have any left. :lol:

NessyPerth
September 27th, 2007, 09:59 PM
keeping secrets from us is no fun at all charmedgirl. Let em all out, thats the best therapy :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
September 27th, 2007, 10:02 PM
Damn there goes another one of my secrets. Soon I'm not going to have any left. :lol:

I just had to put this comment in I couldn't let it slide. :lol:

Dani
September 27th, 2007, 10:04 PM
I bet you could let something slide though! :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
September 27th, 2007, 10:16 PM
I bet you could let something slide though! :roflmao:

Are we making sexual innuendos now! :roflmao:

NessyPerth
September 27th, 2007, 10:19 PM
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: uh hm, you have to ask charmedgirl???

Dani
September 27th, 2007, 10:25 PM
Only you would ask that Bec! :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
September 27th, 2007, 10:27 PM
Well I had to post something I couldn't help myself. LOL

NessyPerth
September 28th, 2007, 01:49 AM
so i'm wondering how many of us have actually made out at the movies before. And just how far it went? :roflmao: i wonder if anyone will tell the truth here? hehehehe

CharmedGirl
September 28th, 2007, 05:57 AM
Hmmm that would be giving away another one of my secrets so I don't think I should play this game. LOL

Dani
September 28th, 2007, 11:03 AM
I'll be the first to say that I have. In fact it was at a drive-in and we (and a group of our friends) all parked on the hill. Everyone had a good time! Geesh, I miss the drive-in.:roflmao:

sjwilling
September 29th, 2007, 07:21 PM
I've never been to a Drive-In. I guess the weather in England was too inclement to have them. Sounds kinda romantic and exciting though.

S.J.

Dani
September 29th, 2007, 11:08 PM
It was fun S.J.!

I found out that it's open again. It was closed for a while because there wasn't a lot of business.

NessyPerth
September 29th, 2007, 11:23 PM
yeah ok i have made out at the movies too. Not the drive in just the regular kind LMAO but only 1st base haaahaaaa hey i was young :roflmao:

Dani
September 29th, 2007, 11:36 PM
Hahahahaha...I've gone farther than you in a movie! OMG...I can't believe I just admitted that. :roflmao:

NessyPerth
September 29th, 2007, 11:44 PM
ooooooo dani, so how far did you go ey?????? come on dont be shy :roflmao:

Dani
September 29th, 2007, 11:51 PM
*says in a whisper* Ummmm...well...I uh...got to...ummm...third base. *cringing* I was in high school, what can I say?

sjwilling
September 29th, 2007, 11:56 PM
lol I think my only claim to fame was in a Greyhound bus

S.J.

NessyPerth
September 29th, 2007, 11:58 PM
OMG dani, you bad girl :roflmao: bet you dont remember anything about that movie

NessyPerth
September 29th, 2007, 11:59 PM

S.J.
a greyhound bus? OMG hope it wasn't a full bus? hey i know the greyhound busses over hear are not that roomey you both must have been very flexible :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
September 30th, 2007, 12:04 AM
a greyhound bus? OMG hope it wasn't a full bus? hey i know the greyhound busses over hear are not that roomey you both must have been very flexible :roflmao:

You'd have to be double jointed in various places :lol:

sjwilling
September 30th, 2007, 12:23 AM
You'd have to be double jointed in various places :lol:

Heh we were both young, and the bus was about half full and it was 3am. So most of the folks were sleeping.

It was definately a different experience

Hippy

S.J.

Dani
September 30th, 2007, 12:33 AM

S.J.
Ooooh, that reminds me of the trips to Georgia we used to take with the FFA in high school (a school organization for those who don't know). We were very bad in the back of the bus at 4 AM!! :devil:

OMG dani, you bad girl :roflmao: bet you dont remember anything about that movie
Come to think of it...I remember absolutely nothing now. I had to remember something to tell my mom about it, but it was short lived in my mind!:roflmao:

sjwilling
October 2nd, 2007, 03:36 PM

You know guys I can't believe you've got this thread up to ten pages.

That's gotta be a record or something :)

S.J.

Dani
October 2nd, 2007, 03:38 PM
We'll chat forever if you let us, but we have to feed off each other (so to speak) to get the posts going. :roflmao:

sjwilling
October 2nd, 2007, 03:44 PM
Of course, no one likes to party alone. I just wish I could spend more time here than I do, but then I'd never get any writing done :(

S.J.

Karenne
October 2nd, 2007, 04:06 PM
snicker....that is just not going to work now is it.

We are a demanding lot! Spend time and play with us. No write some more...play.write

Yeah..no winning!BouncyBunny

sjwilling
October 2nd, 2007, 04:11 PM
Well, if i had a secretary I'd get lots of writing done.

S.J.

Karenne
October 2nd, 2007, 04:17 PM
snort..if I had a secretary..I might get more sleep at nightCoffee & Reading

sjwilling
October 2nd, 2007, 04:22 PM
One of the male wannabe authors really did dictate his novels and had his secretary type them up

:turned:

S.J.

Dani
October 2nd, 2007, 04:32 PM
And what type of secretary duties are we talking about and what would the pay scale be? :roflmao:

As much as I'd like to see you come play here more, you're writing is important, so you can't ignore it. Maybe if you take mini constitutionals over here to relax while you're writing will help you to be able to have fun and still get something done. It's just an idea. :biggrin:

sjwilling
October 2nd, 2007, 04:38 PM
LOL well dicktation would certainly be part of the workload :devil:

Today is my fun day, the weekend was fun/work day, tomorrow I write.

Which for me means going downtown and sitting in Pabera all day where I have a lot fewer distractions, only the chocolate pastries and the lattes call me away from my writing there :) .

S.J.

Dani
October 2nd, 2007, 05:05 PM
:arghhhh: well, I haven't done that in a very long time, but I guess I could polish up my skills. ;) :roflmao:

I'm glad that you get a chance to relax and play today. It's good for you. Oh, are you feeling any better? I hope so! :biggrin:

sjwilling
October 2nd, 2007, 05:06 PM
Much better today thanks, taking a day off from everything seems to have done the trick

S.J.

Dani
October 2nd, 2007, 05:11 PM
Excellet to hear!!

Don't let the pastries and lattes distract you too much tomorrow, otherwise you'll have a new waistline along with a new book! :lol:

sjwilling
October 2nd, 2007, 05:27 PM
I only get distracted a little, besides I've lost 160 pounds in the last year and half, wouldn't hurt me to gain a little

S.J.

Karenne
October 2nd, 2007, 05:51 PM
oh my gosh! That is incredible..160 pounds..wait am I missing something here?

sjwilling
October 2nd, 2007, 06:39 PM
Basically due to the hospital visits. Lost 120 when I had the pancreatic surgery and lost another 40 pounds this last three months with the various internal infections.

Not a diet I would reccommend LOL

S.J.

Karenne
October 2nd, 2007, 07:26 PM
ewww...Okay that is not as much ...but still congrats. I am just glad you are on the mend and with us again!

I can't live with out those Double D3 Reports

CharmedGirl
October 2nd, 2007, 07:33 PM
LOL well dicktation would certainly be part of the workload :devil:

S.J.

Hmmm what kind of woman do you think I am SJ? If you think I'd want to perform that sort of duty there better be a lot of money involved :lol:

Dani
October 2nd, 2007, 07:33 PM
Nope, I don't want to lose weight like that! :nah:

After hearing that you need to eat quite a few of those pastries and drink a lot of lattes. :biggrin:

sjwilling
October 2nd, 2007, 07:59 PM
Hmmm what kind of woman do you think I am SJ? If you think I'd want to perform that sort of duty there better be a lot of money involved :lol:

Reminds me of a friend who went to dragon*con, a huge fantasy SF convention in Atlanta. She stepped out of the convention for ten minutes to smoke a cigarette and pop to the store and a guy offered her $100 for sex.

She came back so indignant and all she could say was. "Only a $100!"

S.J.

Dani
October 2nd, 2007, 08:56 PM
OMG!! I shouldn't be that shocked though because I've been to Atlanta and it can be pretty weird in parts. :lol:

sjwilling
October 2nd, 2007, 09:04 PM

Made everyone wonder just how much she would have accepted

S.J.

Dani
October 2nd, 2007, 09:25 PM
I'll bet it did. :lol:

CharmedGirl
October 6th, 2007, 04:48 AM
Reminds me of a friend who went to dragon*con, a huge fantasy SF convention in Atlanta. She stepped out of the convention for ten minutes to smoke a cigarette and pop to the store and a guy offered her $100 for sex.

She came back so indignant and all she could say was. "Only a $100!"

S.J.

It's going to take a lot more than $100 :lol:

Dani
October 6th, 2007, 10:01 PM
The only way I'd do something like that is if I was offered at least a million dollars and they guy was totally hot. :roflmao:

Honestly, I probably wouldn't do it at all. I'm just not that type of girl. :biggrin:

sjwilling
October 16th, 2007, 12:13 AM
I think it was deterimined our friend might do it for at least 400 dollars provided the guy was really good looking :LOL:

S.J.

Dani
October 16th, 2007, 12:15 AM
I think she was low balling the price. :roflmao:

sjwilling
October 29th, 2007, 09:06 PM
Well she was very well behaved and didn't low ball someone else :)

S.J.

Dani
October 29th, 2007, 11:00 PM
I probably would have low balled they guy that asked me with a kick to the kahonies. :lol:

sjwilling
October 29th, 2007, 11:17 PM
Hehe, Somehow I've come to expect that from you Dani. :)

But make sure you put the steel toecapped shoes on first. Wouldn't want to damage the tootsies.

S.J.

Dani
October 29th, 2007, 11:39 PM
Do I really seem that mean? :lol:

Awwww, how sweet, you're concerned about my tootsies. Let me assure you that they would be just fine...That is unless he's wearing a cup! :roflmao:

sjwilling
October 30th, 2007, 12:02 AM
I don't see it as mean, just assertive :whoohoo:

I mean, guys love that leather and steel chain stuff .

:whistling:

S.J.

Dani
October 30th, 2007, 12:05 AM
Yep, it's called S&M! :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
October 30th, 2007, 08:43 PM
The wereleopards in the Anita Blake series by Laurell K Hamilton know all about the S & M scene. LOL

sjwilling
February 2nd, 2008, 05:49 AM
The wereleopards in the Anita Blake series by Laurell K Hamilton know all about the S & M scene. LOL

LOL one day I'll tell you about the time the stage at Dragon*con was annexed by a S&M group.

LOL Took over a dozen cops to get them out.

:roflmao:

S.J.

Dani
February 3rd, 2008, 11:34 PM
Whoa! I'll have to remind you to tell that story when you have more time. :biggrin:

sjwilling
February 4th, 2008, 11:13 AM
Hehe apparently a rather innovative group of S&Mers had persuaded the band that was supposed to be playing that they were playing in a smaller hall in the hotel and then waited until the seats started filling.

We hadn't quite got into the ballroom when the cops and convention staff prevented us from entering but the peeps who were in there were telling us all about it. LOL

They actually did live S&M on stage including naked frull frontal whipping, body piercing, etc. Basically a full S&M sex show.:whoohoo:

Took about three hours for the cops to get arrest all the guilty parties :roflmao:

One of the Dragon's not quite shining moments.

:biggrin:

S.J.

Dani
February 4th, 2008, 07:31 PM
:wideeyed: Oh my!

Well that must have been, ummm, intertaining.

sjwilling
February 18th, 2008, 02:38 AM
I think the stories from it kept the con goers entertained for a few years.
Dragon*con has a lot of stories history and other fun stuff circulating around it. It does boast an attendance of 30 odd thousand so it's not really surprising.

S.J.

CharmedGirl
February 18th, 2008, 02:50 AM
Well with stories like the one above people are sure to be interested. LOL

sjwilling
February 18th, 2008, 03:18 AM
Heh I'd love to go back to it, I've only ever been twice and I seem to miss all the fun bits.

It truly is an adult party ground where juat about anything goes.

I heard one year a girl had to be taken to hospital because her costume consisted of duct tape over her nipples. Unfortunately when she took the tape off her nipple went with it...

:wideeyed:
S.J.

CharmedGirl
February 18th, 2008, 03:21 AM
I heard one year a girl had to be taken to hospital because her costume consisted of duct tape over her nipples. Unfortunately when she took the tape off her nipple went with it...

:wideeyed:
S.J.

Oh my I'm sure they could reapply her nipple with more tape. LOL :turned:

sjwilling
February 18th, 2008, 03:37 AM
Oh my I'm sure they could reapply her nipple with more tape. LOL :turned:

LOL probably. But each year there seems to be one tale or two of disaster. I remember one year hearing about the prehensile penile attachment. This thing glowed in the dark and wriggled.

*sigh* I always miss the good things. :roflmao:

S.J.

CharmedGirl
February 18th, 2008, 03:39 AM
Well at least you won't need the light on to see what you're doing. LOL

sjwilling
February 26th, 2008, 10:22 AM
Specially designed for charasmatic virgins.

"I've SEEN the Light!"

:whoohoo:

S.J.

Dani
February 26th, 2008, 03:48 PM
ROFL!!

I'll say it again... Only you would come up with something like that (well you and my mom...).

sjwilling
February 26th, 2008, 04:50 PM
Ah, it's good to know the old school hasn't died out :biggrin:

Hi five your mom for me yeah?

S.J.