PDA

View Full Version : Great News - Book on Sale

Karenne
September 25th, 2007, 10:52 PM
Okay so I wanted something else to read to cover me ....yes I am such a demanding person. Anyway..... I went to Keri's Section in our book store (love having a section just for her) and found that the next book in her series for the Cripple Creek (shapeshifters) is on sale! On yeah! On Sale.

Needless to say, it is in the mail on its way to me. I thought if anyone was waiting for it to be on sale, you might want to know. There are several of her books on sale!

Click here (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/BookStore/AmazonAssociate.html)

And on the left hand side you will see Staff Recommends, click on that and you will see Keri's name listed at the top!

Enjoy!Cheerleader

DavidsGirl841444
September 26th, 2007, 12:04 PM
Thanks Karenne you are so thoughtful considering your peeps. Thanks so much.

Karenne
September 26th, 2007, 12:05 PM
hey I am cheap! lol Twirling

DavidsGirl841444
September 27th, 2007, 09:57 AM
Nooo! Not like that just very accesable. Easier to get to.

Dani
September 29th, 2007, 02:02 AM
Karenne, I think in some way or another, we're all cheap!! I know I like to save money. :yes:

CharmedGirl
September 29th, 2007, 02:06 AM
I try to save my money but most of the time it doesn't end up working out. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
October 1st, 2007, 03:49 PM
Hey here to saving money and me is hard but needed to do if I ever want anything of say future books. Must stop buying up everything I want now.

Dani
October 1st, 2007, 04:30 PM
That's very hard to do chica! I'm having the same problem. I want it now, but really can't afford to get it and so I wait until later, but when I have money what I wanted is gone. It so sucks!!:lol:

DavidsGirl841444
October 2nd, 2007, 09:13 AM
Amen to that you either are good and save but lose what you were going to get. Or get it now and be bad.