PDA

View Full Version : Another Intro

emmasanders
September 26th, 2007, 07:03 AM
Hi all, I'm Emma Sanders and I write romantic suspense. I also read anything and everything I can get my hands on, but most especially romance.

It's great to find a community of readers and authors here. Can't wait to meet everyone!

sjwilling
September 26th, 2007, 09:30 AM
*whispers to Dani* Oooh Dani, can I take her to that little hut in the wood Puleeeeeeeesseeeee! I got the chainsaw all nice and shiny again.

Oh, hey, hi Emma. great to see ya here.

:)

Don't suppose you could untie these jacket sleeves at the back here for me? Hmm?

S.J. <-- We just call him The Brit - it explains everything.

Karenne
September 26th, 2007, 09:34 AM
Hi Emma!

I am so happy that you are here! Welcome to our forum family!

Please look around and chat with us!Twirling

CharmedGirl
September 26th, 2007, 08:17 PM
SJ stop it you'll scare her away.

Welcome Emma. It's nice to have you here at CTR.

Explore the threads post where ever you want and just have some fun.

sjwilling
September 26th, 2007, 08:35 PM
sowwy

S.J.

CharmedGirl
September 26th, 2007, 09:19 PM
No need to apologize SJ she probably won't run away just yet! LOL

Dani
September 27th, 2007, 05:11 PM
Hi all, I'm Emma Sanders and I write romantic suspense. I also read anything and everything I can get my hands on, but most especially romance.

It's great to find a community of readers and authors here. Can't wait to meet everyone!
:welcome: Emma!!

Glad to have you here at the forums! Hope you have a great time reading and posting.

Oh, and don't worry about S.J., we'll keep him in check. ;)

*whispers to Dani* Oooh Dani, can I take her to that little hut in the wood Puleeeeeeeesseeeee! I got the chainsaw all nice and shiny again.

Oh, hey, hi Emma. great to see ya here.

:)

Don't suppose you could untie these jacket sleeves at the back here for me? Hmm?

S.J. <-- We just call him The Brit - it explains everything.
S.J., you naughty boy, NO you may not take her there. What did I tell you before when you asked about that? :mumbles: Can't leave him alone for 5 minutes and he's wanting to dismember someone. Hmmmph!

Just for that you have to keep the jacket on for another week.

CharmedGirl
September 27th, 2007, 06:08 PM
S.J., you naughty boy, NO you may not take her there. What did I tell you before when you asked about that? :mumbles: Can't leave him alone for 5 minutes and he's wanting to dismember someone. Hmmmph!

Just for that you have to keep the jacket on for another week.

Is that all we left him alone for 5 minutes. Lucky it wasn't any longer Dani. Just make sure that jacket stays on for another week :lol: