PDA

View Full Version : An avalanche will hit your house if you forget 1080 Kiss on November 1st!

AngelaSteed
September 28th, 2007, 09:12 PM
Not really, but it was a great title!

I thought I'd post a small excerpt of 1080 Kiss just for the heck of it. I hope you enjoy it. And if you see a woman coming at you in skis, you better move--she's not very good with them. ;)

"Your balance is a bit off." He turned her around and stood behind her. "Youíre putting too much weight on your toes." Pulling her back by her shoulders, he leaned her against him. He lowered his lips close to her ear and whispered. "This is how you should do it."
She shivered at his touch, enjoying the sensation pouring through her body as he pulled her feet up onto his and stepped with her. His hands squeezed her arms gently, sensually, with every step they took until they stopped behind the building.
He moved his lips down to her earlobe, nuzzling lightly. His warm breath on her neck made her skin rise. She closed her eyes and swallowed hard.
"I think I got it," she finally said as she managed to break free from his grasp and quickly move away with a nervous laugh. "Thanks for the lesson."
He gave her an apprehensive glance. "Why are you running away from me?"
"Iím not running away."

By the way--I'll remind you again in October about November for a great read that takes place in September through December. *More milk please* Party Time

AngelaSteed
September 29th, 2007, 12:36 AM
I also stopped procrastinating and put my website up.
http://www.angelasteed.com

CharmedGirl
September 29th, 2007, 12:48 AM
:whoohoo: This books sounds awesome. I can't wait to read it but I'll just have to wait until it comes out in November :lol:

It sounds like it's going to be very steamy :yes:

Dani
September 29th, 2007, 02:35 AM
Thanks for the info Angela! It sounds like it's going to be a page turner. The kind that you don't want to put down. I can't wait to read it!! :biggrin:

AngelaSteed
September 29th, 2007, 09:40 AM
Thanks. :) I think I had too much "milk" in my coffee last night. It's all Ms. Fallon's fault. :notworthy: