PDA

View Full Version : THE CONFESSION - Coming October, 2006

loridbingley
August 21st, 2006, 06:58 PM
www.loriderbybingley.com - check out the cover of my new book!

A father's startling confession makes one woman face a past she longs to forget, by trusting the one man who forces her to face it.

He lost his footing and fell to the cement as stones tore at his bare hands. He cursed his bad luck but jumped up and continued running. He could hear footsteps behind him as they matched his pace. Only a little faster.

His breathing became harsh, and he fought the pain in his lungs as he moved toward the park. He needed a place to hide, somewhere to stop and rest. Just not near
the other body. They couldnít be tied together. It was too dangerous.

Many people still remained in the park but kept to the lighted areas where trees were strung with white lights and the pond had been frozen over for skating. He heard excited laughter in the distance as he lifted his nose to the wind.

Something caught his attention, and he stopped to listen. He could hear the crunching of snow behind him and he froze. He caught the scent of death, and when he turned to see his attacker, he tried to yell out but it was too late.

He hit the snow hard, although he didnít feel a thing.

As his blood seeped into the white of winter, he watched his assailant walk away, joining another who had watched in silence.

Smiling.

Coming October 2006 to Champagne Books www.champagnebooks.com

Linda L Lattimer
August 22nd, 2006, 10:35 PM
Lori, is this another one that you suggest not reading alone, in the dark, especially during late night hours????

I am soooo excited, waiting patiently for it to be released.

Linda :) ;) :-*

loridbingley
August 24th, 2006, 07:42 AM
Probably a good idea to keep the lights on.........lol.

This book will be released October 1st as an ebook......hoping it'll go to print, but not sure when.

Thanks for your continued support, Linda! I appreciate it

Lori

Linda L Lattimer
August 25th, 2006, 05:00 PM
Hi Lori, thanks for the tip, lights will probably all be on in the house

and will always be there lending you support

Linda ;D