PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm Jean

mjeanpike
September 29th, 2007, 05:50 PM
...and I just joined this forum. I write paranormal romance novels and short romantic fiction, but I love to read all genres. My paranormal romance WAITING FOR THE RAIN was released as an ebook from Champagne Books in August and is due out in paperback any day now. My latest novel, a time travel romance entitled Heatherfield has recently been placed under contract with Black Lyon Publishing, so this is an exciting time for me!
I live 8 miles out a dead end dirt road in beautiful upstate New York with my phenomenally handsome hubby, my brilliant fourteen-year-old son, my lovable lab Lucille and two naughty but nice felines. In my free time I love to read, garden, listen to music, and go motorcycling, but between writing and my day job as a teaching assistant in a multi-handicapped classroom, there's not a lot of free time. :)
I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone!
Jean
http://www.freewebs.com/mjeanpike

CharmedGirl
September 29th, 2007, 06:05 PM
:welcome: to CTR Jean. It's great to have you here.

I look forward to reading everyone's posts because some of them are quite funny. :lol:

sjwilling
September 29th, 2007, 06:41 PM
Hey Jean,

Welcome to the forum, And I don't bite, chew, or carry anti tank weapons.

Well at least for 10% of the time

:)

S.J.

CharmedGirl
September 29th, 2007, 06:49 PM
Sure sure SJ I thought it was all the time. LOL

sjwilling
September 29th, 2007, 07:30 PM
Well whenever i can escape, uhm, take off this jacket for a little bit

:lol:

S.J.

CharmedGirl
September 29th, 2007, 07:35 PM
:arghhhh: I'll think about taking the jacket off. Hmmm I just wondering how safe everyone will be when it comes off though :lol:

sjwilling
September 29th, 2007, 09:17 PM
They'll be safe.

Pwomise

:devil:

S.J.

CharmedGirl
September 29th, 2007, 10:11 PM
Well if you say they'll be safe SJ then we might just take that jacket off. LOL

sjwilling
September 29th, 2007, 10:17 PM
Yay! I'm free, I'm free

S.J.

CharmedGirl
September 29th, 2007, 10:25 PM
Yay! I'm free, I'm free

S.J.

Run a muk while you can SJ cause the jacket mightn't be off for very long :lol:

sjwilling
September 29th, 2007, 10:35 PM
Wheee.

Well, maybe next time I could have the spiked cod-piece too. :)

S.J.

CharmedGirl
September 29th, 2007, 11:03 PM
Just make sure we have a round of margaritas before you have to get back into that jacket SJ. :lol:

sjwilling
September 29th, 2007, 11:54 PM
Magaritas, yum, and chocolatini's

Absolute heaven :)

S.J.

EGParsons
September 30th, 2007, 03:47 PM
:notworthy: Hi, Jean. After reading "The Winds of Autumn" and "Waiting For The Rain", I'm anxiously awaiting "Heatherfield". Glad to see you here at CTR. I'm a newbie too. :) Elizabeth

CharmedGirl
September 30th, 2007, 04:30 PM
Magaritas, yum, and chocolatini's

Absolute heaven :)

S.J.

I've never had a chocolatini SJ but it sounds yummy. I'm a big fan of chocolate :lol:

Dani
October 1st, 2007, 01:55 AM
...and I just joined this forum. I write paranormal romance novels and short romantic fiction, but I love to read all genres. My paranormal romance WAITING FOR THE RAIN was released as an ebook from Champagne Books in August and is due out in paperback any day now. My latest novel, a time travel romance entitled Heatherfield has recently been placed under contract with Black Lyon Publishing, so this is an exciting time for me!
I live 8 miles out a dead end dirt road in beautiful upstate New York with my phenomenally handsome hubby, my brilliant fourteen-year-old son, my lovable lab Lucille and two naughty but nice felines. In my free time I love to read, garden, listen to music, and go motorcycling, but between writing and my day job as a teaching assistant in a multi-handicapped classroom, there's not a lot of free time. :)
I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone!
Jean
http://www.freewebs.com/mjeanpike
Welcome Jean! So glad that you found the forums here at CTR! I hope you enjoy yourself and have fun posting. :biggrin: