PDA

View Full Version : Greetings All

pharaoh
September 29th, 2007, 07:47 PM
I go by the name Pharaoh. I teach high school. I've been writing about seven years. The first of my four books, “American Messiah” (an apocalyptic thriller available in paperback), was published in April (americanmessiah.net). Ecstatic about that. Love all genres. Currently, I'm reading “Mother of Pearl” by Melinda Haynes. I found all of you by way of Rae and Melissa (my wonderful publishers) at Lavender Isis Press. I'm looking forward to the "Coffee Time" experience. Peace and love to all!<O:p></O:p>
<O:p></O:p>

CharmedGirl
September 29th, 2007, 08:01 PM
:welcome: Pharaoh. It's great to have you here at CTR.

Can't wait to read some of your posts and congratulations on your first published book back in April that must have been great. :)

sjwilling
September 29th, 2007, 10:07 PM
The coffee time experience is wonderful Pharoah. Or at least it will be once I get the chain saw and handburger factory working again.

Mwahahahahahahaha

:arghhhh:

Cya on the cyberwaves.

S.J.

CharmedGirl
September 29th, 2007, 10:57 PM
Not the chain saw again SJ.

Be afraid be very afraid when the chain saw comes out Pharaoh:lol:

sjwilling
September 29th, 2007, 11:51 PM
I use it to carve the Thanksgiving Turkey and it makes a little bit of a mess, :)

:wazzapp:

S.J.

CharmedGirl
September 30th, 2007, 12:08 AM
Hmmm if that's what you want everyone to believe. I thought you used it to scare everyone away so I'd have no one to post with :lol:

Dani
October 1st, 2007, 06:00 PM
I go by the name Pharaoh. I teach high school. I've been writing about seven years. The first of my four books, “American Messiah” (an apocalyptic thriller available in paperback), was published in April (americanmessiah.net). Ecstatic about that. Love all genres. Currently, I'm reading “Mother of Pearl” by Melinda Haynes. I found all of you by way of Rae and Melissa (my wonderful publishers) at Lavender Isis Press. I'm looking forward to the "Coffee Time" experience. Peace and love to all!<O:p></O:p>
<O:p></O:p>
Welcome Pharaoh!

Glad that you could join us here at CTR! I hope you have fun here and enjoy yourself.

The coffee time experience is wonderful Pharoah. Or at least it will be once I get the chain saw and handburger factory working again.

Mwahahahahahahaha

Cya on the cyberwaves.

S.J.
S.J., am I going to have to keep you in a padded cell or what? I mean, if you're going to talk about that chainsaw again like that, I'm going to have to do something.

CharmedGirl
October 1st, 2007, 06:17 PM
Well it's definitely going to have to be a padded cell Dani cause the stray jacket isn't working anymore :lol:

sjwilling
October 2nd, 2007, 02:46 PM
Moi? Innocent little me?

My feelings are bereft, do you not trust me? Huh? I mean I may look nasty and horrible and awful and bloody and, and...

But it's really not my fault if peeps keep throwing themselves on my chainsaw, really.

S.J.

Dani
October 2nd, 2007, 10:27 PM
Uh huh...Everything's always alright and you're innocent in your head, but in the real world they'd have thrown the book at you and had you in a padded room with the straight jacket and electroshock threapy. :roflmao:

sjwilling
October 2nd, 2007, 10:34 PM
enemas, the common cure for everything, removes the bad humors in the body.

Ick

S.J.

Dani
October 2nd, 2007, 10:36 PM
All I can say to that is Ewwwww!

sjwilling
October 2nd, 2007, 10:49 PM
Life in the victorian ages huh?

Ick

S.J.

Dani
October 2nd, 2007, 11:01 PM