PDA

View Full Version : Oct. 1: Official Release Day for "The Vampire Shrink"

Lynda Hilburn
October 1st, 2007, 12:00 AM
Yay! It's finally here. The day my book is officially released. Don't mind me. Just a little "first book" enthusiastic madness setting in!

If you do happen to see my book at a store, please send me an email. I suppose I'll calm down eventually, but for now it's all exciting and fun.

Squeee.

Lynda

CharmedGirl
October 1st, 2007, 12:48 AM
:whoohoo: I hope they have it here in the bookstores in Australia. :lol:

kjt1029
October 1st, 2007, 08:01 AM
The Vampire Shrink sounds interesting. I will look for your book and then let you know :)

Sharon_Cullen
October 1st, 2007, 10:58 AM
Congrats on the release. I'll be sure to look for it.

Adele Dubois
October 1st, 2007, 05:03 PM
Congratulations, Lynda! I wish you many sales.

In the early days of your The Vampire Shrink manuscript I was one of the contest judges who read and commented on your story. I liked it then, offered suggestions, and am excited to know your unique book has reached publication. I wish you the best of success!

http://adeledubois.com/images/motor.jpg

Dani
October 1st, 2007, 10:32 PM
I found it at Borders on Friday night Lynda. I was so excited to see it there too that I almost screamed. :lol: It's the next book on my list to read too!!

I already told you on another thread that my mom gave it to me. :biggrin:

Lynda Hilburn
October 1st, 2007, 10:49 PM
:whoohoo: I hope they have it here in the bookstores in Australia. :lol:

Me, too!!!
Lynda

Lynda Hilburn
October 1st, 2007, 10:49 PM
The Vampire Shrink sounds interesting. I will look for your book and then let you know :)

Thanks so much, Kristy Jo!!
Lynda

Lynda Hilburn
October 1st, 2007, 10:50 PM
Congrats on the release. I'll be sure to look for it.

Thanks, Sharon! I appreciate it.
Lynda

Lynda Hilburn
October 1st, 2007, 10:51 PM
Congratulations, Lynda! I wish you many sales.

In the early days of your The Vampire Shrink manuscript I was one of the contest judges who read and commented on your story. I liked it then, offered suggestions, and am excited to know your unique book has reached publication. I wish you the best of success!

http://adeledubois.com/images/motor.jpg

Thanks, Adele! I'm so glad you liked my story back then. I hope a lot of people feel that way now!! grins. You're a sweetie.
Lynda

CharmedGirl
October 1st, 2007, 10:53 PM
Me, too!!!
Lynda

We have a borders store in Brisbane so I'll be going there to see if they have The Vampire Shrink.

Dani said she found it in Borders in America so hopefully it will be here. :lol:

Lynda Hilburn
October 1st, 2007, 10:54 PM
I found it at Borders on Friday night Lynda. I was so excited to see it there too that I almost screamed. :lol: It's the next book on my list to read too!!

I already told you on another thread that my mom gave it to me. :biggrin:

YAY! I'm so happy the book is showing up all over the country. I can't help myself -- I google the book title every day to see what new bookstores, etc., pop up. I'm glad Medallion's new distribution company is spreading the word!

I hope you like the book (I really wonder if all authors are as anxiety-ridden as me!). grin. Thanks so much for telling me!
Lynda