PDA

View Full Version : Interviewed? Moi? Wheee!

sjwilling
October 4th, 2007, 09:34 AM
Yay, my first sorta interview is here (http://paranormalauthors.blogspot.com/).

Woot.

S.J.

CharmedGirl
October 4th, 2007, 09:58 AM
Great interview SJ

Quiet type :nah:
You should have gone with Star Wars :lol:

sjwilling
October 4th, 2007, 10:04 AM
LOL thanks.

Truth is though I've had a really hard time dating all my life because, and the girls have told me so, frequently. I remind them of a teddy bear, and they look for men who are exciting not ones they can cuddle in bed.

:wazzapp:

But hey, here I get to be cool :)

S.J.

rgraham666
October 4th, 2007, 10:33 AM
Very cool, sj. :)

Dani
October 5th, 2007, 12:44 AM
This is a great interview S.J.!! You have a thing for ties huh? Hahahaha!! I've seen some pretty funny ones. :biggrin:

sjwilling
October 5th, 2007, 08:55 AM
Thanks Dani.

Hehe Love ties but have very little excuse to wear them. Soooo when I went to the convention last weekend I made up for lost time. I carried the ties with me and changed them out every two hours. Got most of the good ones a nice public airing.

:euro:

S.J.

Dani
October 5th, 2007, 06:21 PM
Cool!! :biggrin:

Maybe you just need to pull them out every now and again so that they get some sunshine whether you have a place to wear then or not. :lol:

NessyPerth
October 5th, 2007, 10:51 PM
awesome SJ you never fail to crack us up :roflmao:

sjwilling
October 5th, 2007, 11:56 PM
Thanks Ness, And I could bring the ties out now and then, but wouldn't want to wear them out too soon :)

S.J.

NessyPerth
October 5th, 2007, 11:58 PM
um hey i have this trick in turning a tie into a g-string. Its very funny :roflmao:

sjwilling
October 6th, 2007, 12:01 AM
LOL that's almost as good as the one where my friend pulled a condom on over her head.

:)

S.J.

NessyPerth
October 6th, 2007, 12:03 AM
oh yeah i've seen that one before too. and the sniffing the condom up the nose and bringing it out through the mouth GROSS :roflmao:

Dani
October 6th, 2007, 12:13 AM
um hey i have this trick in turning a tie into a g-string. Its very funny :roflmao:
Ummm and how do you know how to do that little lady? :roflmao:

LOL that's almost as good as the one where my friend pulled a condom on over her head.

:)

S.J.
I put my arm in a condom right up to my elbow once to show a guy that if it would fit my arm it would fit him! After that he had no excuse to go without them with his girlfirend. :roflmao:

NessyPerth
October 6th, 2007, 12:15 AM
haaahaaaaaa now thats a classic dani

CharmedGirl
October 6th, 2007, 04:36 AM
I put my arm in a condom right up to my elbow once to show a guy that if it would fit my arm it would fit him! After that he had no excuse to go without them with his girlfirend. :roflmao:

Very funny story there Dani. I bet that went down well with the guy that if you could fit your arm in the condom then he could fit his doodah in it. Obviously he thought he was god's gift to women :lol:

sjwilling
October 9th, 2007, 09:35 PM
Heh, Psychological warfare... at the end of the second world war Churchill was asked by the Russians to send them a supply of condoms for their soldiers. Knowing that they were likely to become an enemy at some point Churchill agreed--after having all the packets stamped *extra small*

:lol:

That is supposedly a true story.

S.J.

Dani
October 9th, 2007, 09:37 PM
OMG!! That's cruel, but effective! :lol:

sjwilling
October 9th, 2007, 09:57 PM
Very mean, Heh. From what I read of him Churchill was an interesting guy, not one that you'd want to cross.

S.J.

Dani
October 9th, 2007, 10:00 PM
I've heard that too. :biggrin:

sjwilling
October 29th, 2007, 08:49 PM
Always made me wonder, though, with one of his more famous speeches.

"It will be long, it will be hard, and we will not withdraw..."

Hehe

S.J.

Dani
October 30th, 2007, 12:06 AM
You would have to bring that to everyone's attention. :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
October 30th, 2007, 08:35 PM
What do you expect Dani.

SJ is the attention seeker extraordinaire. LOL

sjwilling
February 2nd, 2008, 05:12 AM
What do you expect Dani.

SJ is the attention seeker extraordinaire. LOL

I don't seek attention... it's just my mouth kinda does this weird thing and disconnects my brain...

:eek:

Oh, and I got a nice pressie for christmas. Someone bought me a lovely little electric tie hanger so I can stand at the closet now, press a little button and watch as all my ties go whizzing round.

I can stand there and watch for hours.... :lol:

S.J.

Dani
February 3rd, 2008, 11:55 PM
Very nice dear. Now when watching it for hours gets to be an all day thing we're going to have to get you some help.

sjwilling
February 4th, 2008, 12:22 AM
Well, it is pretty. :winkiss:

:lol:

S.J.